Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263360 times)

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #550 on: July 23, 2011, 02:07:58 AM »
I was updating last night for a little bit and Rachel made a comment that her mother always tells her she needs a nose job. It sounds like Rachel is so insecure because everyone in her life berates her. What type of mother tells her child that she isn’t perfect just the way god made her? It sounds like her mother is just as mean and superficial as she taught her daughter to be. You know the saying the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  It sounds like narcissism runs in the family.   She also has Brendan criticizing her every single day for all of America to see. I just read a story about how she caught him sending a picture of his junk to a woman online. What type of person puts up with that? Most woman would have left him but instead she is marrying him. I am not defending Rachel’s actions I am just saying maybe she is a product of her environment growing up. It is clear she has daddy issues or she wouldn’t put up with half of Brendan’s crap. I also think she is probably the spitting image of her mother.  If she came on the show to change her image it was a really bad idea because she is only making it worse ..........

(sorry I have been holding that in and it felt great getting it out.....)

haha... as I am typing this brendan and rachel are fighting again on the live feeds....
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #551 on: July 23, 2011, 08:34:22 AM »
for what its worth.. Rachel's mom is a very nice person.. I know that Rachel said her mom said she needed a nose job. but maybe that was something that Rachel has taken out of context and just threw it out there.. maybe it was for medical reason like a deviated septum. etc..

remember before Brendon Rachel had tons of money, friends, success as much as u can have in Vegas being a cocktail waitress.. and they do make a HUGE amount of $$$..

NOW Rachel has given all that up for this control freak..

Rachel's mom has been in some of the chat rooms i have been in as well.. and i feel bad since fans/non fans couldn't show her respect..

you can hate the playere for the play.. but the person does have family.

Brenchal will be the demise of Rachel.. until she accepts that her relationship is unhealthy she will continue thinking what she does..

I wanted he to have a chance to play the game.. she loves it SO much.. but Brendon has ruined it a second time for her..

yes Rachel is emotional catty and a lair .. that's IN the game.. an I dislike her game play i think its awful. but competitor.. on its own.. she's pretty high up there..

Dani  is playing Rachel's jealousy against Rachel and using it to her advantage.

Porsche is a waste of space there as a whole..

the J's are playing a good socail game..Jordan does what she wants and Jeff does what he wants.. and neither are disrespectful to others in the house. HUGE jealousy from brenchal for this alone

Brendon is SO jealous of anything that he cant "understand" we saw that last year and yet this year

Dom is playing a great game.. it appears Dani has him wrapped and i do believe it's the other way around

Shelly is playing a strong game socially but i think she's gonna shoot herself in the foot.. each day she's becoming more and more brazen

Kaila.. please ::COLE:

Adam.. well Adam.. needs to stop being a walking wikipedia for all them.. and PLAY

lawon..  the biggest floater right now.. too arrogant to talk to either HOH's to secure his place..  He's the one that needs to :boot:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:38:31 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #552 on: July 23, 2011, 09:13:06 AM »
I agree with everything you wrote!

Rachel is typical of women who are insecure about their looks. Only falls in love with some really good looking guy, then throws away her life trying to please him. Brendon is an exceptionally good looking guy, but he has control/insecurity issues himself. That sexting with another female months ago should have woken Rachel up.

I could feel sorry for Rachel, if she wasnt such an annoying, dreadful person. So I will characterize my feelings toward her as pity.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »
ok, now..... come on adam, or dom win that pov, then rach will put up K/L and lawson will be voted out, but...if noms do stay the same, you better bet dani, even kalia are going to want adam out...i think adam will try to win pov this time [i cant believe he listened to J/J last time and didnt try to win pov, you always try to win pov, when you are on the block, to me that is pure INSANE..not to go for veto when you are on the block, cuz you just never know in bb...i still want to jump the bb fence, and  :knuckles: rachel...gosh rachel, makes me want to drink!!!!!!..i just cant with that girl (:;)

Well, at least if Adam & Dominic win the POV and Rachel does put up Kalia & Lawson with Kalia going home, then that means we can vote Cassi back into the house!  And I'll be voting for her to return, trust me!

Belle Book

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2011, 10:45:02 AM »
Sorry NeanderTOE is not exceptionally good looking. To me anyway.  Those 2 are heading down hill quickly with their relationship.  You think they rec'd counseling before the wedding or plan on it? Both of them are just snarky, mean people.  They won't change. Proof and point is this BB season.

I agree with everything you wrote!

Rachel is typical of women who are insecure about their looks. Only falls in love with some really good looking guy, then throws away her life trying to please him. Brendon is an exceptionally good looking guy, but he has control/insecurity issues himself. That sexting with another female months ago should have woken Rachel up.

I could feel sorry for Rachel, if she wasnt such an annoying, dreadful person. So I will characterize my feelings toward her as pity.
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »
i have heard it over and over that Rachel is NOT like this outside the house..  and these come from very reliable sources.. Inside the game she is a completely different person than how they know her..

Brendon.. on the other hand..i cant speak of.

I only want Rachel to be happy with herself when she leaves the game.. and the only way that will happen is if BRENDON leaves first.

as history has proven not all fans, superfans and braniacs do well in  this game merely because this game is not a logical game.. its a gut and instinctual game, lastly athleticism

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »
Today's Veto Competition Players:

HOST: Porsche

HOH DUO: Brendon and Rachel

NOMINATED DUO: Adam and Dominic

CHOSEN DUO: Jeff and Jordan

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2011, 12:48:06 PM »
this will be an interesting veto -- same as last time.   I was really into the R/B & J/J conversation that was posted right before the veto picks.  I hope what they were saying to each other was for real.  I just can't tell where R/B really are at.  Are they saying what each just wants to hear or do they really plan to stick together to get as far as possible.  They seem to have confirmed what we all know about Dani and Dom.  Are they really going to try and get Dom out??????

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »

Wow......again with the veterans as the chosen players? Really......how does it happen that no newbie has been picked for veto comps?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

Wow......again with the veterans as the chosen players? Really......how does it happen that no newbie has been picked for veto comps?

cant believe the same players  for Veto comp again!!! BB your not playing fair. OMG what if Dom stays on the block and it backfires?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2011, 01:11:54 PM »
It's a big co-incidence that no newbies have been picked for POV, but does anyone really think there is a way BB could rig it?

What if the house guests took a look at ALL the chips in the bag after the draw was over?  There is no way BB could stop them.  It would be a BB franchise ender if someone discovered that only J&J chips were in the bag, or even if the J&J chip was marked in some way that the HOH could feel.

I can't buy a conspiracy here!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »
i have heard it over and over that Rachel is NOT like this outside the house..  and these come from very reliable sources.. Inside the game she is a completely different person than how they know her..

Brendon.. on the other hand..i cant speak of.

I only want Rachel to be happy with herself when she leaves the game.. and the only way that will happen is if BRENDON leaves first.

as history has proven not all fans, superfans and braniacs do well in  this game merely because this game is not a logical game.. its a gut and instinctual game, lastly athleticism

Ugot, I agree 100% about Rachel.  I have been Rachel a long time ago.  I think it is so sad that she is following this jerk, giving up her own identity.  I was watching BBAD from Thursday night and I couldn't stand when Brendon was in the HOH with Rachel and Dani.  He was telling Rachel not to talk game with ANYONE unless he is there and Dani was backing him up.  That kind of crap just further weakens her self-esteem.  Like she is being ganged up on and I think part of the reason Brendon is being super critical of Rachel is cause he is digging Dani and so Rachel is just annoying him.  I think Delusional Brendon thinks Dani likes him too.  He made that comment about her not getting too attached to Dom.  That's JMO.  Rachel is someone to have sympathy for, not HATE.  Again JMO.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
I posted in Brendon's bio, an interview from last year with Brendon's ex-fiancée. I thought it was just sour grapes but she had good advice for Rachel.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25704.0.html
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2011, 02:34:47 PM »
I posted in Brendon's bio, an interview from last year with Brendon's ex-fiancée. I thought it was just sour grapes but she had good advice for Rachel.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25704.0.html

everyone is blaming Rachael for her behavior. I believe and always have that Brendon is the ROOT OF HER EVIL!!  Something just dont seem right with Brendon's mentality, humm PHD huh?
what goes around, comes around.

EvilDuck

« Reply #564 on: July 23, 2011, 04:21:58 PM »
Well. now I am covinced that there will be a returning player. BB is trying to force the J/J/B/R war because they know that if J or J get voted out that they will come right back in. As for the POV pick, has anyone EVER seen the HOH look at what was left in the bag? I think that they a specifically told not to under pain of death. The players all know that BB manipulates or tries to manipulate the game, so they go along with it. The old " Mess with us and you'll have no future in TV" trick has worked since the quiz show scandals in the early days of TV. :'(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #565 on: July 23, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, to be continued...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:35:11 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
Who of the newbies were left to play? Lawon and Kalia, right?  Shelly, Dani, Porsche all have golden keys. Dom and Adam on the block, they play.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Mucho Gracias  :flirt:

:jam:

PS Ugot good post about Rach/TL thanks for the GF info
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #567 on: July 23, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »
 from what i know they are not allowed to look in the bag. i think matt wanted to one time  last year and was told not to.. but i could be mistake..

My pleasure chinese takeout!  :tup:

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #568 on: July 23, 2011, 05:49:09 PM »
They might be told not to look in the bag, and maybe they always follow directions.  But I think it's just too big a risk for CBS to blatantly fix the game in the way that some are suggesting.  It's one thing to bias a competition toward one person, but it's quite another to literally fix something so that someone CAN'T win.

And I don't think there is really anything CBS could have done if ED (or Chima, or Jen, or any of a number of other players) had really wanted to look in the bag.  They would have the chips on the table before anyone in production could react.  It's just too big a risk.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #569 on: July 23, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
Well. now I am covinced that there will be a returning player. BB is trying to force the J/J/B/R war because they know that if J or J get voted out that they will come right back in.

I hope that Brendon & Rachel don't backdoor Jeff & Jordan -- I want Cassi to return and I want her to declare war on Radon!

Belle Book

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #570 on: July 23, 2011, 07:00:38 PM »
I am not specifically suggesting that they are rigging the chosen players for the comps this year, but I do believe without a doubt that it is possible for them to do this. I think those who have watched BB over the years can recall some things that indicate that the powers that be at BB do not always play fair. From out and out rigged comps and bad calls/missed disqualification issues, to suggestions made to houseguests in the DR, there is no way that production does not have a hand in certain outcomes. In my opinion, BB is not as "unscripted" and "real" as it could be.......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #571 on: July 23, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »
OMG - did I just read correctly? Shelly indicated that doctors do not fight as hard to save your life if you are an organ donor?! Please, BB.......do NOT air that comment! There are too few organ donors as it is. Jeez........the things people believe!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #572 on: July 23, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »
 hey pumpkin.. she said that she doesnt THINK the doctors would fight as hard if she had her box check as an organ donor.. it was said some what in jest..

OMG - did I just read correctly? Shelly indicated that doctors do not fight as hard to save your life if you are an organ donor?! Please, BB.......do NOT air that comment! There are too few organ donors as it is. Jeez........the things people believe!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #573 on: July 23, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
Oh Man.  Brendon won POV!!!  I haven't looked at the updates today, but I can still hear Brenchal up in the HOH......WE HAVE ALL THE POWER, WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Gloat! Gloat! break out the superman comtume. :'(  I am a little scared.  Anything that happens, believe Dani has her hand in it.  I heard her say something to Kalia about back dooring Jeff.  Not sure if she meant now or later.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #574 on: July 23, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
Oh Man.  Brendon won POV!!!  I haven't looked at the updates today, but I can still hear Brenchal up in the HOH......WE HAVE ALL THE POWER, WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Gloat! Gloat! break out the superman comtume. :'(  I am a little scared.  Anything that happens, believe Dani has her hand in it.  I heard her say something to Kalia about back dooring Jeff.  Not sure if she meant now or later.
I thought Rachel won it??