Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264627 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #525 on: July 22, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »
Drinks and  In and out burgers for everyone!! :party:  :barf  :iok

Looks like it's the possibe celebrity visit right now...please let it NOT be the rumored celebrity...my brain can't take it. :duno:

:fun It's David Hasselhoff.  To promote CBS new show "Same Name."

Oh Joy
  :jam:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: July 22, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »
:lol3: :lol3: You're so funny!!  Ugot I really enjoy your posts. :tup:

Drinks and  In and out burgers for everyone!! :party:  :barf  :iok

Looks like it's the possibe celebrity visit right now...please let it NOT be the rumored celebrity...my brain can't take it. :duno:

:fun It's David Hasselhoff.  To promote CBS new show "Same Name."

Oh Joy
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2011, 04:58:19 PM »
apparently  the HG had a luxury comp and there was yet another BRENDON- RACHEL blow up hissy fit..  :lala

rachel was telling brendon he needed to apologize to production for saying he didnt want to be there 6x's during either the fit.. or the entire luxury comp!!   :meow:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
this season is quickly becoming nothing except a window into the dysfunctional Brenchel relationship

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
I think Rachel is mad because J/J got to pick people for the luxury comp and they didn't pick B/R and she's HOH. Brendon got mad and yelled at production saying he didn't want to be there. How to win friends and influence  people. /not

Missing people seem to be Adam, Lawon, Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, I think they are all in the HOH. Make that WERE... they got a lot of food to eat.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 05:13:20 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
The got a previewing or a full episode of teh show SAME NAME on CBS tht airs this sunday i think.. Daviod hassseloff made a special appaerance anfd they got treats up in the HOH

I didnt hear  that the J's got to pick who got to see it but it makes alot of sense.. since brenchal and dom werent worried about talking in the larour room and dani was passed out till dom woke her up..

so the people that werent chosen or didnt win the right to the  premier  were dom, brenchal, dani..

:iok all that is subject to change  with more info..or  if i begin to drink!! :keeta:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2011, 05:24:55 PM »
I think America said we would rather see Daniel in a bikini all summer.  I personally picked Jeff.  :hearts:

You are right, mommycass........I watched that part again. I was thinking it was Porsche because she referred to it at the end of the broadcast, saying something like she thought America would go for boobs over booty........I suppose the "proper" me thought that she wouldn't say such a rude thing unless she was America's choice and was trying to make Dani feel better. It's official, then - Porsche has zero class!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #532 on: July 22, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »
I dont think you need to worry about Jordan winning again, she wont.

If it gets to the final 10, and Rachel and Brendon both are there, whether both Jordan and Jeff are both there are not, Rachel or Brendon are going to win.

I really dont get this idea that Jordeff has a chance. Brenchel will walk all over them in comps. Dani would rather take either of Brenchel to the end as she would want jury votes.

Its like watching someone you love waste away with dementia. They look like the one you love, but they arent. That dumbass Jeff didnt look down the road past the first four rounds....he had his mind focused on vets vs. newbies. If Jordeff had evicted Brenchel, then Rachel would have been sent packing. Brendon would have teamed up with Dani and Dom. Both Shelly and Cassi would strongly be with Jordeff. The wild cards would have been Adam, Kalia and Lawson. And I believe that Shelly and Cassi could have swayed them to Jordeff if Jordeff couldnt do it themselves.

Just my highly disgusted and annoyed-at-Jeff opinions.

Maybe Jordan won't win again -- probably not, but Jeff could win the next HOH competition.  I think Jordeff's real mistake isn't so much refusing to put up Radon, however.  The fact is, Radon is a much bigger threat than Jordeff, and much more annoying to boot!  Where I think Jordeff might've gone wrong was in choosing to put up Cassi & Shelly instead of Kalia & Lawon.  Jordeff would've gotten rid of a wild card.  Still, I think Jordeff were more concerned about Cassi being closer to Dominic than about getting rid of a wild card -- and you can bet Daniele was suggesting the theory as well, if only because she probably thinks Dominic is easier to control.  Anyway, I hope Jeff wins the next HOH competition so that he & Jordan can survive the next round and I can vote in Cassi and have her get rid of one of Radon!

Belle Book

EvilDuck

« Reply #533 on: July 22, 2011, 07:11:41 PM »
Just one Duck's opinion: Cassi is never coming back. J or J are going to get backdoored by Radon (love "Radon" by the way; a poisonous substance) and if America has a choice they'll be the one voted back. Hopefully with a loud shout of "I'm back, BITCH!"

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #534 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »
Nah, Jordan's too nice to call anyone a bitch. Although, Jeff might...
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
Geeze Louise, at all the snarky and mean remarks from Brendan.  He is mentally and emotionally stunted, no social skills--just like his fiance .

See that Weekend at Lawons??  (Weekend at Bernies)  Lawon is passed out sitting upright on the couch outside, full on pimp outfit/sunglasses.. I'm dying here. :lol3: :lol3:

Any updater capture a pic of Weekend at Lawon's?  Post it here please  :<3
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:23:28 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
hows this chinese takeout??

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »
ok so I just read on the Big brother network on facebook the interview with Cassie. Now that worries me a bit. I was hoping for her to return. Still no word from Keith though..hummm
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »
hi everyone, again :waves: JMO i dont think R/B are going to B/D the J or J this week, i just dont see it, boy that talk shelly had with rachel last night, to humble herself , rachel that is, sure didnt last long :lol3: as i knew it wouldnt you cant make a person change who they are, rachel, and bren will still fight in front of other, act all crazy when they win a comp, in your face etc etc...good it will get them out sooner then later, but i do not see J/J leaving this week, it will be either adam, or lawson, and maybe dom, if they have to [please dom win the pov] ....but the newbies are wanting adam, and lawson out, the ones that are working with the vets, that is....kalia, porsce, and shelly, now shelly is the tossup, she might be fighting for adam to stay, but kalia, and dani have really pushed for adam, or lawson to go, saying you dont want them in the jury, so you need to get one of them out now, so shelly's vote for adam to stay wont help, they wont have the #'s for adam, kalia, dani, porsche, bren, and lawson, if he isnt on the block will vote out adam over dom, so even if the J/J want adam over dom, they wont have the #'S to keep him...dani knows she can win over kalia, and dani knows the 4 vets have to go, i heard dani, and kalia's talks afew weeks ago on going to the F2...but boy you got to really listen, cuz they sure can whisper good, dani knows she has to use dom, cuz adam is not close to her, thats why dani wanted cassie out, so she [dani] could team up with him...i cant wait for this to go to singles, i dont like this couple stuff or the GK..or having all these vets...we shall see, we shall see, shelly did one mistake, she should have never threw cassie under the bus, cuz cassie was loyal to shelly, shelly keeps saying it was her vote, [voting keith out] that hurt cassie, nooooooooooo shelly, it was you throwing cassie under the bus to all the vets, that got her the boot...JMO... :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2011, 09:21:55 PM »
ok so I just read on the Big brother network on facebook the interview with Cassie. Now that worries me a bit. I was hoping for her to return. Still no word from Keith though..hummm

Doesn't mean she isn't sequestered?  Did the interview sound like she was out and about in the world?  Here's part of Keith's interview from TVGuide.com.  http://www.realitytea.com/2011/07/21/big-brothers-keith-henderson-talks-being-voted-out-plus-live-eviction-tonight/
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »
everyone is just blowing smoke up each other, no one wants to go to the end with the real life couples, J/J or B/R they know those 4 will never put their better half up, the house is just telling J/J and R/B what they want to hear cuz they are in power, they know they would be stupid to go to the end with a real life couple, cuz they know they will get the boot, everyone is just using everyone right now, and waiting for the couples to break up, the problem is, the vets want to use the newbies to do their dirty work, dani got to keep dom to do her dirty work, kalia is pushing to go on the block, so lawson can be voted out, so really i know it doesnt seem like it, but the newbies are using the vets right now, telling them anything they want to hear to stay in the game, i cant wait for the next show so i can see what these newbies have to say in the DR...cuz thats the only way we are going to know what here thinking and gameplay is, again JMO..boy i got alot of opinions!!! :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »

Doesn't mean she isn't sequestered?  Did the interview sound like she was out and about in the world?  Here's part of Keith's interview from TVGuide.com.  http://www.realitytea.com/2011/07/21/big-brothers-keith-henderson-talks-being-voted-out-plus-live-eviction-tonight/

could not tell if she was out but made me a little nervous. thanks.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »
everytime a HG has been voted back in, they have done some kind of interview, but were not told anything about the house, so i still say they could be in SEQ..just got to wait and see, i havent see keith in the real world, i.e updating his facebook, i.e talking about the game etc etc..nor cassie, so they just might be in SEQ..hell i really dont know :lol3: but i sure am hoping they are...and if one of the J's dont go this week, cassie will get voted back in :yess: and she better hang on and win the hoh..to stay in the game, i really dont think B/R are going to get the J's out this week, no way..again JMO!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2011, 09:49:17 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Domonic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, to be continued...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
ok, now..... come on adam, or dom win that pov, then rach will put up K/L and lawson will be voted out, but...if noms do stay the same, you better bet dani, even kalia are going to want adam out...i think adam will try to win pov this time [i cant believe he listened to J/J last time and didnt try to win pov, you always try to win pov, when you are on the block, to me that is pure INSANE..not to go for veto when you are on the block, cuz you just never know in bb...i still want to jump the bb fence, and  :knuckles: rachel...gosh rachel, makes me want to drink!!!!!!..i just cant with that girl (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »
EWWWWWWwwwwww...did you guys see rachel kiss those sores on bren's knees last night before she got her hoh room, it was in the candy room, then after she did that, they kissed on the lips... YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i am now, sick...again.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #546 on: July 22, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »
That is nasty ewww
I swear if brenchal last longer than j&j then I am no longer watching

j&j have a healthy relationship compared to brenchal j&j u always see happy and smiling and brenchal well thats a disaster and rachel tits PUKE! they look like lunch lady boobs all saggy

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: July 22, 2011, 11:33:51 PM »
BBAD is killing me at the moment.   :groan:
Rach and Porsche in HOH talking.  Try and count how many times Porsche uses "ya know"  &  "and like..."   :lol3: :lol3:

No MSG!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: July 23, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »
BBAD is killing me at the moment.   :groan:
Rach and Porsche in HOH talking.  Try and count how many times Porsche uses "ya know"  &  "and like..."   :lol3: :lol3:

OMG!  I was having fun updating and trying to catch each "like".  Those girls were so mean and catty in the HOH room tonight.  They trashed almost everyone.  Rachel, was keeping her mouth shut for the most part, but Porsche was running her mouth about everyone and everything. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: July 23, 2011, 01:14:48 AM »
dang it!!!! shelly that movie is called...eyes wide shut (:;)