Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264630 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #500 on: July 21, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Im not sure if the week will carry over  to after her HOH reign is over.. i think since this is a rare opportunity  we'll have to wait it out.. she has ALMOST 1 week under her belt im sure BB wont have her serve the full 14 days.

ok I have a question for some of the veterans here on RFF. Does Rachael still stay on slop even though she is HOH? She had 2 weeks and would be unfair to erase it like it never happened.  :duno:

oh that is so unfair. She should have whats in her HOH basket, and SLOP! JMO
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #501 on: July 21, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
If brendon would have won she would not be able to eat..

I agree should be only whats in her HOH basket and slop :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #502 on: July 21, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »
I thought Rachel said last week right after the POV happened that she needed to win the next HOH so she could have the food from her basket.  Now watch them fill it with crap she doesn't like  :lol3:  That better be it for her though.  And LOL you know how normally when people get their baskets they offer stuff to the other HGs..Rachel is NOT gonna be doing that.  Not that I can blame her for that, but coming from her I think it will be funny/bitchy. 

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #503 on: July 21, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »
This week, it might not matter who Rachel puts up.  There are only 4 teams that can compete in the POV, so it's possible that Rachel might be FORCED to put up Jeff and Jordan.  If one newbie teams is on the block, and both newbie teams compete in the veto competition, then it could turn out that both newbie teams are safe.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #504 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »
I am thinking Lawon and Kalia up, I'm not sure about Dominic and Adam, they could go up but my money is on K/L. Kalia wants them to put them up and get rid of Lawon. I'll be glad when the couple thing ends and the real game begins. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:26 PM »
Its just soooo unbelievable to me that Rach is still b -i - itching about Cassi manipulating Jordan and she has no clue that Dani is doing the very same thing with her. 

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #506 on: July 22, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »
Cassi is definitely going to sequester.  Julie did not say she would be on the today show in the morning.  So long as J or J don't go this week, Cassi will be the one voted back in.
Also, won't the Golden Key holder from the next eviction, only get the key for a few minutes? Won't the next HOH be singles?  This week will be the fourth key, so that should wrap up the couples play and let all hell break loose.  :hoot:
Brendon will hopefully keep Rachel in check if she even so much thinks of getting J or J out.  She will want to to get him back for "yelling" at her.   :'((:;)

This is going to be a VERY LOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG week.  Well on a lighter note, I will get a lot more done around the house.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #507 on: July 22, 2011, 01:46:47 AM »
I think you're right - that last golden key seems kind of worthless.  Unless . . . maybe it will go to singles this week, but the golden key holders are still safe until after they bring back someone from sequester.  Here's my reasoning:  Julie keeps saying that the golden key gives you a guaranteed spot in the top 10.  But suppose there are 10 people in the house and they bring someone back . . . I don't think that really counts as "guaranteed a spot in the top 10."  So, maybe the keys will actually keep them safe until the next person has been eliminated and there are only 9 people in the house.  Then, if they bring someone back the golden key holders will still be in the top 10.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #508 on: July 22, 2011, 06:48:32 AM »
Oh....My....God! Really, Big Brother?! Really?!

I hate those majority rules games......not to be a "sore loser", but those competitions are by far the easiest to rig. What do we know about how America voted? Another week with Rachel as HOH......shoot me now.

Anyone notice how Porsche was strutting around because America said they would rather see her in a bikini than Dani? That one better watch out - Dani is a force to be reckoned with this year and she doesn't want the mean girl in Dani focused on her.

And I really am worried that Rachel (the stupid one) will put JJ up in some capacity - either by nomination or back door. She knows there is no way that she can win against either of them, and she might see this as her opportunity to garner much needed support from those she knows are allies of JJ and not necessarily allies of hers. If she gets rid of one of them, she can offer protection to those players from both herself AND Brendon. With one of the J's gone, the other J won't have the numbers.....or the power....to do the same.

And I agree that this should have been an All-Stars season........it's what it is turning out to be anyway, so why sugar-coat it? The only thing that will in any way even begin to redeem this season for me is if they bring Cassi back to mess with Rachel's head. Talk about drama - Big Brother, take notice, please!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
i made  sure to watch the EArly show this morning to see if there was any interview of cassi and guess what THERE WASNT!! :jumpy:

I cant wait for this to go down!!! they have to do it once next week's eviction is done!! this is soo freaking awesome and both dom and shelly ddivulged thier secrets to her! :snicker:

I do not see keith coming back!!!

:wohoo:: this is AWESOME  :party:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #510 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
Question:

If there are no have nots at the moment...why do Adam amd Dom still have to sleep in the HaveNot  room? ??? Are we out of beds?

I know they got to eat and take hot showers....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #511 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
Do we know if Keith is in sequester? I'm thinking if he is, with Cassie also sequestered that there will be one more eviction and then we'll vote on who we want back in the house. We know it will be Cassi.

I really hate this, I wish they would just let the game play out, if you are voted out, you are voted out. Stop rigging the competitions. Stop with the gold key safety stuff. Stop with the couples, Stop, stop stop!  :jam:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: July 22, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »
I think the whole sequester plan was devised so that if one of Jordeff isevicted, that he/she could be brought back.

There is no reason to bring anyone back...Dani hasnt lost anything at all by ED being gone...in fact she benefited by receiving an unearned golden key.

Neither  Jordan nor Jeff are really good at comps...they are just so lovable.

Im not saying they are bad at them...just saying their BB careers have depended on America's embrace of them.

Rachel and Brendon on the other hand excel at comps....they are just so damn annoying!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #513 on: July 22, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
OMG :lol: it's also sad what im gonna type..

in rachels HOH letter her sister said that she cant wait for rachel's bridal shower in Las Vegas.. but what rachel doesnt know.. and Im sure her sister does know.. ( so that letter had to be previously written) is that the bridal shower was CANCLED because of what brendon said about the Vegas bash.. The person running the vegas bash was the same person throwing her the bridal shower in vegas!!

I feel soo bad.. but i :lol3: when i heard rachel read it..

She does deserve to have a a beautiful bridal shower.. too bad BREN-Richard(u all know what i really mean by that )  ruined it for her! :ugot

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #514 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
i made  sure to watch the EArly show this morning to see if there was any interview of cassi and guess what THERE WASNT!! :jumpy:

I cant wait for this to go down!!! they have to do it once next week's eviction is done!! this is soo freaking awesome and both dom and shelly ddivulged thier secrets to her! :snicker:

I do not see keith coming back!!!

:wohoo:: this is AWESOME  :party:

I hope we can get Cassi back in the house! I want her to get revenge on Radon!  And I totally despise Rachel!  Brendon isn't much better either!

Belle Book

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #515 on: July 22, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »
I think America said we would rather see Daniel in a bikini all summer.  I personally picked Jeff.  :hearts:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #516 on: July 22, 2011, 11:24:38 AM »
I am thinking there might not be Have Not's this week only because we should have been given something to vote for and I checked CBC site and there is nothing.  Just a thought!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #517 on: July 22, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »
Brendon opened his big mouth but hopefully she will see what a controlling person he is and won't need a wedding shower.

I'm thinking the have-not comp today will be for food they can all eat.. if they can win it. A mishmash of stuff.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: July 22, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »
I think America said we would rather see Daniel in a bikini all summer.  I personally picked Jeff.  :hearts:

Me too!   There's just something about that boy . . .   :<3

@ Peach - I thought at somepoint last night that Adam came out of the DR and told Dom that they could eat, and take a cold shower, but still had to sleep in the have not room.  I have no idea why.  It was on BBAD that I noticed it, but didn't hear all of it - probably during the first hour.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: July 22, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
hi everyone :waves: just jumping in for a mintue, i got to do alot today, this is how i see it, kalia wants lawson out cuz, dani and kalia made a F2 deal, dani told kalia they need dom [that is why kalia is pushing for dom to stay, and adam to go] kalia also has J/J and knows if she and lawson go on the block she will stay, dani really cant wait for couples to be over, she is going to use dom to get out R/B.....shelly is running to J/J with alllllllllll the info that R/B are giving her, shelly is letting J/J know that R/B will turn on them, [in hopes for J/J to go after R/B] so really, you got kalia, dani, dom, and shelly, setting it up for the F4....with dani in control of this, now if dani can get by with this, it will work, i knew i had not seen any interviews with keith , and now cassie, i think after it goes to the F10..we are going to get to vote a HG back in...i am sooooooooo voting cassie back in that house, she will go after rachel  :meow:...bb will have to bring back another HG cuz of ED having to leave kinda messed up the FF week, and the end date for bb, plus they will have to bring a person back, to have 7 jury members,a FF week, and to be on time for the finale,...i just hope people do vote cassie back in, and we all know when bb lets a HG come back, they have HOH right then, and there, and we all know it is always endurance, i.e..kayser in the presure cooker, i.e james [came back in the box] the hoh was hanging from the disco balls, james won by making a deal with nat, to fall, so i hope cassie [if she does come back] will know she MUST win that hoh to stay in the game, if not the house will vote her out again..anyway my 2 cents..for now..lol..see you guys soon :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2011, 02:01:21 PM »
hi everyone :waves: just jumping in for a mintue, i got to do alot today, this is how i see it, kalia wants lawson out cuz, dani and kalia made a F2 deal, dani told kalia they need dom [that is why kalia is pushing for dom to stay, and adam to go] kalia also has J/J and knows if she and lawson go on the block she will stay, dani really cant wait for couples to be over, she is going to use dom to get out R/B.....shelly is running to J/J with alllllllllll the info that R/B are giving her, shelly is letting J/J know that R/B will turn on them, [in hopes for J/J to go after R/B] so really, you got kalia, dani, dom, and shelly, setting it up for the F4....with dani in control of this, now if dani can get by with this, it will work, i knew i had not seen any interviews with keith , and now cassie, i think after it goes to the F10..we are going to get to vote a HG back in...i am sooooooooo voting cassie back in that house, she will go after rachel  :meow:...bb will have to bring back another HG cuz of ED having to leave kinda messed up the FF week, and the end date for bb, plus they will have to bring a person back, to have 7 jury members,a FF week, and to be on time for the finale,...i just hope people do vote cassie back in, and we all know when bb lets a HG come back, they have HOH right then, and there, and we all know it is always endurance, i.e..kayser in the presure cooker, i.e james [came back in the box] the hoh was hanging from the disco balls, james won by making a deal with nat, to fall, so i hope cassie [if she does come back] will know she MUST win that hoh to stay in the game, if not the house will vote her out again..anyway my 2 cents..for now..lol..see you guys soon :waves:

Boy, I didn't see that coming...Dani & Kalia F2????  Dani is no joke.  She is working this game.  I thought Kalia was with JJ.  I guess she knows that JJ will take each other.  But anyone who trusts Dani is going to crash and burn.  Maybe Dani is looking at Kalia cause she knows that Kalia is not greatly liked by the house guests.  Do you think that Shelly is still on board with JJ? I really don't think it would be good for Jordan to win again, but she is such a sweet soul, i can't bear the thought of her being booted.  :'(

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
I dont think you need to worry about Jordan winning again, she wont.

If it gets to the final 10, and Rachel and Brendon both are there, whether both Jordan and Jeff are both there are not, Rachel or Brendon are going to win.

I really dont get this idea that Jordeff has a chance. Brenchel will walk all over them in comps. Dani would rather take either of Brenchel to the end as she would want jury votes.

Its like watching someone you love waste away with dementia. They look like the one you love, but they arent. That dumbass Jeff didnt look down the road past the first four rounds....he had his mind focused on vets vs. newbies. If Jordeff had evicted Brenchel, then Rachel would have been sent packing. Brendon would have teamed up with Dani and Dom. Both Shelly and Cassi would strongly be with Jordeff. The wild cards would have been Adam, Kalia and Lawson. And I believe that Shelly and Cassi could have swayed them to Jordeff if Jordeff couldnt do it themselves.

Just my highly disgusted and annoyed-at-Jeff opinions.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: Thanks to all the updaters!!!!  You rock so hard!! And to the discussers too. The season is so much more fun because you are there!

I see that Brendon was cautioning Rachel not to gloat. Was she being obnoxious about her HOH win? I don't see how she has changed at all from last year. Fake crying and talk about Cassie playing the victim....ugh! she does it all the time. She's still "recovering" from her PTSD caused by the mean girls last season. Give me a break. Did I mention I'm not a fan of Rachel? Brendon is weak and always has been. I'm just waiting for them to self-distruct.

I agree, mostly, with Texas Lady about the ins and outs and just letting the game play out. But since we lost ED we need someone to come back and I hope it's Cassie. That would be so sweet.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #523 on: July 22, 2011, 03:49:23 PM »
Looks like it's the possibe celebrity visit right now...please let it NOT be the rumored celebrity...my brain can't take it. :duno:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: July 22, 2011, 04:18:30 PM »
Looks like it's the possibe celebrity visit right now...please let it NOT be the rumored celebrity...my brain can't take it. :duno:

:fun It's David Hasselhoff.  To promote CBS new show "Same Name."

Oh Joy
  :jam:
No MSG!