Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263330 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »
Coun t me as team Jeff tonight!

However, if he isnt going to nom Brenchel, then sit your ass down Jeff and let someone with the balls to nom Brendon and Rachel win this HoH!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #476 on: July 21, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »
Coun t me as team Jeff tonight!

However, if he isnt going to nom Brenchel, then sit your ass down Jeff and let someone with the balls to nom Brendon and Rachel win this HoH!!!

I think this would be the week they would do it Albert...they know they have the numbers and Dani wants Brendon gone anyway so I am sure she would be in their ear...so here is hoping!
delightful just delightful

Offline CharLee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
Good luck to my favorite Rachel.  And with those she teams up with.  Rachel is true to heart when she says she is teaming up.  She trusts your word.  This I don't get of JEFF,never did and never will.  Dom if you are for Rachel staying in-go fo it.  You will have someone who will stay with you to the end.   :waves:

Offline CharLee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #478 on: July 21, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »
 B:) Watch out Jordan.  Jeff is looking at Cassie for than just a vote.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: July 21, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »
:lol3: Rachel said  to Cassi "you are using all my weaknesses against me" and then said to Jordan "Cassi is using all my weaknesses against me." :iok

And CBS showed it ALL... no bad edits there.  Remember too, she told Brendan she faked the crocodile tears w/Jordan.  The woman is a trip.  :colors
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:00:30 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: July 21, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
Sorry, Jeff is toast next week.

Just my opinion.

That Rachel is gonna be cackling and annoying all frickin week!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »
ok.thats it for me tonight, :waves: i am soooooooooo sick, another week of freaking rachel..oh hell no (:;) bb should just tell all the newbies to go home, i dont know why they had this twist, sorry i just aint digging this twist, why didnt bb just have another all-stars, gosh i cant stand her voice [rachel] i respect her fans, and i do wish her all the best for you guys, but i just cant with her, i just cant....see you guys tomorrow, :hugs:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #482 on: July 21, 2011, 08:59:41 PM »
:lol3: Rachel said  to Cassi "you are using all my weaknesses against me" and then said to Jordan "Cassi is using all my weaknesses against me." :iok

And CBS showed it ALL... no bad edits there.  Remember too, she said Brendan she faked the crocodile tears w/Jordan.  The woman is a trip.  :colors

If by trip you mean annoying nutjob, I agree!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #483 on: July 21, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »

And CBS showed it ALL... no bad edits there.  Remember too, she said Brendan she faked the crocodile tears w/Jordan.  The woman is a trip.  :colors

:groan: is all I have to say. another week of the witch. lawd help us all.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #484 on: July 21, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Domonic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »
any idea who R/B will put up???

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #486 on: July 21, 2011, 09:11:24 PM »

:groan: is all I have to say. another week of the witch. lawd help us all.

I will totally share my big bottle of Advil.  Lord knows we'll all need it after another week of the red headed beast.  JEFF!!  WE NEED SOME RACHEL OFF!!  I hope he heard me... :groan:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »

lawson and kalia and backdoor the JJ's is my prediction. Dani is going to do what she can to save Dom.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #488 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »
Welcome to RFF CharLee  :wohoo: glad you joined us  :bigwelcome

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »

yep, that would be it!!!!!!!! wow, that chick is , wacked....just a mean person, i dont get her at all, so catty, cuz a girl is pretty, she must go home, wow, as a woman, in my 20's, i would think this BS..would stop, but it doesnt. rachel really needs help, that girl has alot of problems, onething is for sure, she sure doesnt need to marry anyone, not at this time, she really needs pro help, i have seen women like rachel, and they can be very hateful, all b/cuz they have a low outlook on themselves, they act like a child as does rachel, they get into bad relationships, as does rachel..she sure is a freaking trip!!!!! she needs to be in a doctor's office, not on BB..sorry JMO!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #490 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »

I would have thought she would have learned a little from watching her season back (did she do that...if not she needs to) and about the feedback she got and the shock that America didn't love her and Brendon the way they loved Jeff and Jordan.  I doubt she's gonna learn anything from this season either.

Hi KCphilly  :waves:  I don't think she did, because Brendon was telling her one night that he really wished she had watched last season so she would have seen how the other players talked about her in the DR and then were nice to her face-- he specifically referenced Brittany's dr sessions. I just remember being shocked that she didn't bother to watch it-- for some reason I figured she wouldn't be able to resist watching herself, but maybe she really just couldn't handle watching what other people really thought of her....... -Suz.

That is so true!! She probably couldn't take it to here what others had to say about her.  I wish Brendon would sit her down and make her watch.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #491 on: July 21, 2011, 09:15:01 PM »
That was rachel :pee  cuz brendon had to as well and called for her  and she replied :lol3:

Did anyone catch that when they went back into the house after Cassi was evicted they had someone who was using the loo :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: July 21, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »

lawson and kalia and backdoor the JJ's is my prediction. Dani is going to do what she can to save Dom.
/B before they got them.

If you're for the vets, then it would be to soon for them to get rid of the J's.  But the J's quiet possibly made a fatal error last week.  When opportunity knocks, you usually have one chance to go for it.  I hope that R/B and JJ take a good look and Dani and Dom.  If they don't all 4 are going down. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #493 on: July 21, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »
I know that Brendon will be the calming voice for Rachel. Brendon feels just like Jeff, they need each other until the numbers are lower. IMO this week either Lawon Kalia or Dominic is gone..Yes Dani is going to try and persuade Rachel to keep Dominic but Rachel has a tendancy to go on power trips when she is HOH ...I am giving her the benefit of the doubt this time but only because of Brendon being able to talk her down.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:26:10 PM by KitKat »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #494 on: July 21, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »
how long after the show do the live feeds come back up? anybody know?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #495 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »

It could be anytime or an hour or so ..it just depends when BB remembers to flip 'em back on  :lol:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #496 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
ok I have a question for some of the veterans here on RFF. Does Rachael still stay on slop even though she is HOH? She had 2 weeks and would be unfair to erase it like it never happened.  :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #497 on: July 21, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »
Dom and Adam are going up.. NO DOUBT!  if they win POV then kalia and lawon.. i dont think she will flip just yet.. she may talk aobut it all week.. just to get a rise outa everyone.. but i dont think she will do it

adam is a direct threat to rachel's BB knowledge.. so she needs to get him out. she'll keep dom around and mess with him more to mess with dani.. thats how rachel will get to dani.. she knows she needs to get dani out sooner than the J's.

rachels supiriority  complex is not against men.. it is against women.. i think rachel believes no man is intimidating to her in competitions..

This is just my interpretation of what rachel puts out there and that's it. :lol:  and what i forsee happening in the game :D  not what I want to happen!!  :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #498 on: July 21, 2011, 09:30:07 PM »

It could be anytime or an hour or so ..it just depends when BB remembers to flip 'em back on  :lol:

:ty

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: July 21, 2011, 09:31:22 PM »
 Im not sure if the week will carry over  to after her HOH reign is over.. i think since this is a rare opportunity  we'll have to wait it out.. she has ALMOST 1 week under her belt im sure BB wont have her serve the full 14 days.

ok I have a question for some of the veterans here on RFF. Does Rachael still stay on slop even though she is HOH? She had 2 weeks and would be unfair to erase it like it never happened.  :duno: