Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264392 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2011, 01:43:07 PM »
I almost wish one of the new HGs actually wins HOH tonight. I want to see what the veterans would do to keep themselves from going home.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2011, 01:51:36 PM »
I swear if R or B win hoh tonight, i am going to lose it!!!!!!! :knuckles:

even if jeff wins, i am going to lose it, now i like jeff, but enough of the vets running this house, well lets face it, the newbies are letting the vets run this house (:;).....why? are they starstruck?...it's not like Brad Pitt, is in the house :lol3:..for petesake, it's rach, and bren :lol3:....i will be sending good vibes to dom tonight to win hoh , come on lets play this game......newbies, this is one reason i wanted all strangers in the house, plus JMO that GK..wow, it really keeps those who stay wayyyyyyyyyy to safe, for to long JMO.. OT.i got jury duty aug 8th, and after the Casey Trial....they better hope , i dont get picked :knuckles: afterall i do live in Texas, we put you away for 20 years if you write a bad check :lol3:..ok back to BB...why dont these newbies flip this house, and keep cassi, they know her way more then shelly, why does kalia, porsche [cant stand her]...or any other newbie want to play with the vets...shelly is going to get caught playing everyone, she will get caught, i like shelly, then i dont like her, if she got hoh, i bet she would put up dom, and adam :groan:..this game, this house, these people!!!!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2011, 02:05:22 PM »
Could not believe the show and how Rachel acted tonight!  :knuckles:

Hi BamBam   :waves:  What did Rachel do last night?  She's a mess and not surprised with any of her antics.   :meow:  It's time for the house to explode.   :lol:

I missed BBAD and did not watch the feeds last night.  Thanks. :jam:   

PS  How was Dani w/the females during her BB season?  Did she have a temper?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:12:37 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2011, 02:06:46 PM »
I really don't think there was ANYTHING wrong with Shelly joining up with J&J.  She was smart.  Cassi, Dom, Keith and Lawon had made an alliance that meant they were not with her at all. She saw Cassi locked up with Dom and KNEW what that meant.  She saw Cassi's game to team up with the guys.  She would have been looking stupid if she was walking around thinking the newbies had her back.  She made a strong play.  And look where she is going to be sitting, with the golden key in hand.  If she hadn't done that she would be walking out the door tonight. 
Why don't any of the vets feel at all threatened by Dani's relationship with Dom?  Don't they see that he is setting herself up tight with both sides?  It's like everyone is so in love with her they can see no fault with her.  Even Jeff seems a little smitten with Dani.   :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2011, 02:07:10 PM »
wow, there are alot of guest here :waves: happy you guys are here. please join up, and chat with us, or atlease me :lol3:...cuz i am on a rant today, i do not know WTH is up with me today :ascared i am scaring myself....i am just  typing away to myself today.

i am still, lmao, over rachel hiding in the bushes, and acting like a child during that veto comp :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2011, 02:20:39 PM »
shelly would have been very safe with the newbies also, she still is, dom, and cassi are hanging out, but J/J and R/B are real life couples, that will never, ever put one another up....the newbies know this...yet they throw hoh's to the vets :groan:...had the newbies JMO stayed together from the start, this house would look very different, it's not that i liked keith, yuck...i dont, but all the newbies did by keeping porsche...is give 5 vets, all the #'s..and one out of those 5 will win, bb..even kalia said the other day, as J/J were laying in the BY, i wish i had a real life boyfriend in here with me, that i could trust to never put me up...yet, she lets the vets control the house, oh well it's their own fault, but shelly would have been safe'r with cassi, JMO..cuz cassi, and dom both wanted to keep shelly safe, even adam, the vets will use her for the next 2 weeks, for her vote, then they know shelly is liked, and they will go after her, again JMO, cassi, and dom just wanted to use keith, they were not in a real alliance with him, dom, and cassi even said they wanted shelly in the end with them, IDK..i just would not feel safe if i were in the bb house with 4 people that are in love, real life couples, that will never put each other up, the newbies will trun on each other, they already are, J/J and R/B will never trun on each other, but i respect everyone here, and what anyone has to say, thats what makes bb soooooo great, we can agree not to agree, yet we love the game :waves:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:30:43 PM by Grace23 »

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2011, 02:44:52 PM »
shelly would have been very safe with the newbies also, she still is, dom, and cassi are hanging out, but J/J and R/B are real life couples, that will never, ever put one another up....the newbies know this...yet they throw hoh's to the vets :groan:...had the newbies JMO stayed together from the start, this house would look very different, it's not that i liked keith, yuck...i dont, but all the newbies did by keeping porsche...is give 5 vets, all the #'s..and one out of those 5 will win, bb..even kalia said the other day, as J/J were laying in the BY, i wish i had a real life boyfriend in here with me, that i could trust to never put me up...yet, she lets the vets control the house, oh well it's their own fault, but shelly would have been safe'r with cassi, JMO..cuz cassi, and dom both wanted to keep shelly safe, even adam, the vets will use her for the next 2 weeks, for her vote, then they know shelly is liked, and they will go after her, again JMO, cassi, and dom just wanted to use keith, they were not in a real alliance with him, dom, and cassi even said they wanted shelly in the end with them, IDK..i just would not feel safe if i were in the bb house with 4 people that are in love, real life couples, that will never put each other up, the newbies will trun on each other, they already are, J/J and R/B will never trun on each other, but i respect everyone here, and what anyone has to say, thats what makes bb soooooo great, we can agree not to agree, yet we love the game :waves:

Oh Yah, it's fun to hear what other's think.  I have NO friends who watch the show, so RFF is my place for BB conversation.   And I think about this show a lot, way too much.   I disagree.  I think J&J are going to dump B&R before they abandon Shelly.  I hope they turn on Dani before Shelly, but don't think anyone will turn on Dani until the very end.   I don't think Shelly was safe with the newbies as long as they were in pairs, because Cassi was their girl and they would HAVE to pick between them when they are both up.  Like this week, if Shelly was relying on the newbies, she would be out of the game. JMO   :tup:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2011, 02:56:34 PM »

Oh Yah, it's fun to hear what other's think.  I have NO friends who watch the show, so RFF is my place for BB conversation.   And I think about this show a lot, way too much.   I disagree.  I think J&J are going to dump B&R before they abandon Shelly.  I hope they turn on Dani before Shelly, but don't think anyone will turn on Dani until the very end.   I don't think Shelly was safe with the newbies as long as they were in pairs, because Cassi was their girl and they would HAVE to pick between them when they are both up.  Like this week, if Shelly was relying on the newbies, she would be out of the game. JMO   :tup:

My friends had no idea about this show until recently when forced to watch while visiting. now they are hooked too!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »

lol... i hear ya! no one in my family is a bb freak like me..lol..so i gots to come to this wonderful site, and chat with those who love the game as i do, and i do agree with you, J/J know they got to get R/B out!!!...and R/B want J/J out!!!!! i also agree that Dani is looking like she just might go to the end, she is playing a good game, and its like they all are over looking Dani, as of now, Dani is soooooo safe, also its like porchse isnt even in the house, no one is even thinking of getting rid of her now, we only got 2 more weeks until the GK is up, remember julie said, the GK can be a good thing or a bad thing ...hmmmmmm...i wonder if another twist comes in play after the GK is up, and its great posting with you, i  have been typing to myself :lol3:..i was even freaking my own self out!!!!!..keep posting, i love hearing what everyone thinks :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »
i swear, that dang bren, dont give anyone alone time (:;).....but onething is forsure, jeff is not going to take anything from R and B...he will tell them like it is, like he did with rach :lol3:....i dont know why, but i just like dom, i think he is playing the best game he can, hmmmm...what if cassi would have won pov, and took dom and adam off [she would have done that] who would have went up....kalia and lawson...and lawson would have went home, cuz shelly, and kalia, along with porsche are with the vets :groan: the vets would have told them how to vote and they would have gotten lawson out...this is what i am talking about, why????? are they letting the vets control this house...see this is what i am saying , shelly is safe no matter what, cuz all the vets, plus porshe, and kalia.....are voting with the vets, so it doesnt matter if a newbie goes up, they are gone...cuz 2 out of them are voting with the vets, they have the #'s to control the game now, thats why shelly would have never been evicted anyway, cuz kalia and porsche are voting with the vets. there is no way these 2 would vote shelly out...and i do like shelly, but i do want to see some game play from her, but now i have to wait 2 weeks to see if she can win a hoh or pov cuz of that damn GK...and you can only play all sides for a short time, cuz it is dangerous, you got to be a pro to cover your tracks, like Dani is doing, can shelly do that? or will she get caught in her lies, we shall see.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
Im sorry, I do not agree that Jordeff is playing a good game.

I think their failure to think past the first 4 comps (and golden keys) and to look down the road is what has hurt them.

They SHOULD have taken the opportunity to nom Brenchel or backdoor them. One would be gone and the newbies would have to choose sides, with Jordeff winning Cassi/Shelly, Lawson/Kalia and I think Adam.

I think that both Rachel and Brendon, who have exhibited very good gameplay, will both be in the final ten.

I think that  either Jordan or Jeff will be gone before then.

Unless Jeff wins HOH this time, I think they will be nommed next.

Cassi is a goner for sure.

Anyway, just my thoughts. I hate that I think Jordeff has blown it, but I also hate they didnt take the opportunity to get rid of their strongest competitors when they had the chance.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »

I think their failure to think past the first 4 comps (and golden keys) and to look down the road is what has hurt them.

They SHOULD have taken the opportunity to nom Brenchel or backdoor them. One would be gone and the newbies would have to choose sides, with Jordeff winning Cassi/Shelly, Lawson/Kalia and I think Adam.

I think that both Rachel and Brendon, who have exhibited very good gameplay, will both be in the final ten.

Anyway, just my thoughts. I hate that I think Jordeff has blown it, but I also hate they didnt take the opportunity to get rid of their strongest competitors when they had the chance.

i hear ya...it depends on who wins hoh tonight, out of the newbies, the only person i see putting up R/B..is dom, if R/B win pov, then dom will put up J/J...cuz you better know if dom wins hoh tonight, shelly, and kalia are going to throw their knew BBF's [the vets] under the bus, i dont know what lawson would do if he won, and from what i hear, the only newbie going for hoh is dom, but it is going to be america's questions, and i think a vet will win...i really hope dom wins hoh, and shakes this dang house up!!!!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »

I partly think they should have gotten B or R out this week, but then they are the only couple left and they go up this week anyway.  I think if they get put up this week it's better then later.  At least this week if one gets the POV, they both come off.  I wonder if Kalia would put them up or not.  I know Rachel will be hell bent on winning HOH.  I think it will be like the POV, she will beat herself by being way tooooo intense.  If Rachel wins, I think I will have to take a BB break.  I cannot take a week of her on her big ol high horse.  If she puts J & J up, all hell will break loose.  But watch Dani pick a side then.   (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
ok..i am just going to say this, get this out, i cant stand that black hair on Dani, it looks just awful, and rachel always looks like she needs a bath to me, sorry, even if she takes one, she still looks like she needs one, now onto this fake hair......grow your hair out if you want long hair!!!!!!!..ok..there i said it...i couldnt even hear dom talk about his motorcycle wreck, cuz my hubby had a very bad one in oct, he is just now walking with a cane, so i couldnt bear to hear that convo. :'(

GO DOM!!!! win HOH tonight!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »
omg..i love that dress jordon put on [the bad luck dress] i want one, it is sooooooooooooo cute...i no, i am typing to myself..again :groan:

GO DOM!!!!!! WIN HOH TONIGHT!!!!!!

soooooooo..let me give a shoutout to some of the BEST

Texaslady

Peach

Ugot....... :hearts: you guys ROCK!!!!!!..but really...... Dom win HOH tonight!!!!!!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2011, 04:16:22 PM »
I posted this on the other board too but wanted to also post it here

That was the PERFECT time to get rid of rachel I cant effin stand her, its still the same all the TV attention on her or her and breden fighting, I hope the next time someone gets the opportunity to get rid of them they will take it! Players need to be thinking about the end result not the "here & now"

This kinda reminds me of last season, why r people soo afraid of branchel?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »
I posted this on the other board too but wanted to also post it here

That was the PERFECT time to get rid of rachel I cant effin stand her, its still the same all the TV attention on her or her and breden fighting, I hope the next time someone gets the opportunity to get rid of them they will take it! Players need to be thinking about the end result not the "here & now"

This kinda reminds me of last season, why r people soo afraid of branchel?

Grace..stands up....and gives pinkitty....a standing BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i aint scared of rachel..i would so jump that bb fence, and :meow:......no really, i am a lady, i would just B**CH slap her :knuckles:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
If Jeff and Jordan get rid of Brendon and Rachel there target on their backs becomes much, much bigger.  As long as Rachel and Brendon keep acting like they do and winning comps, they'll be the first veteran couple targeted.  I think they did the right thing.   And, in a couple of weeks everything can change.

I can't stand Dani's game play. 

And, if I have to see Porshe in those stupid pink/purple track pants/sweat pants I may throw up.  I'm sick of looking at her in those pants! 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:55 PM »

And, if I have to see Porshe in those stupid pink/purple track pants/sweat pants I may throw up.  I'm sick of looking at her in those pants!
[/quote]

This cracked me up.  I just realized I have been looking at her in those pants for dayyyyyyyysssss.  What's up with that?  She must think they are very flattering.   :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »
i agree its is only week 2, and most are after R and B......if jordon would have put them up. then for sure J/J would be next, depending on who won hoh, i think the HG want R/B out way before J/J..JMO

sooooooooooooo

GO DOM!!!! WIN HOH TONIGHT!!!!!!

and get rachel the hell out of there for me!!!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »
i agree its is only week 2, and most are after R and B......if jordon would have put them up. then for sure J/J would be next, depending on who won hoh, i think the HG want R/B out way before J/J..JMO

sooooooooooooo

hello.....dom has been drinking beer, and wine, how come they think he is not over 21...he wouldnt be able to drink, like dani couldnt in her season, bb would have told him to STOP THAT!!!!! they need to get over dom being a kid, duhhhhhhhhh he is drinking sooooo... he is over 21.......i really hope dom wins hoh, and i hope he turns out to be a good player, afterall he did win that pov, and yes everyone but adam was trying to win it....

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »

sooooooooooooo

hello.....dom has been drinking beer, and wine, how come they think he is not over 21...he wouldnt be able to drink, like dani couldnt in her season, bb would have told him to STOP THAT!!!!! they need to get over dom being a kid, duhhhhhhhhh he is drinking sooooo... he is over 21.......i really hope dom wins hoh, and i hope he turns out to be a good player, afterall he did win that pov, and yes everyone but adam was trying to win it....
aslo i can see that jordon understands why america didnt care for rach last season, jordon really wants away from R/B..cuz jordon doesnt want america to think she cares for rach's behavior, thats right jordon RUN!!!!!!!!! run jordon, run!!!!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2011, 04:50:40 PM »

sooooooooooooo

I don't care who does it at this point, but I second this-- get Rachel OUT!!! ANY sympathy I had for her was gone last night when I saw during the veto comp she showed just how catty and mean she really can be! And why on earth were her comments directed towards Jordan, when Jeff clearly told Jordan NOT to take the slop! Geez!! This girl needs to get a life!! Yes, I was feeling sorry for her with her low self-esteem and Brendon constantly at her, but she doesn't need to try to bring herself up by stomping on everyone else! GRRR!!! Sorry-- just had to vent.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »

sooooooooooooo

Dom is 25yrs old so nobody is breaking any laws. He looks and acts younger.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
i dont feel sorry at all for rach, she is a freaking mean person, she was last season, and again this season, hell bren has to tell her how to act, well cuz we all see just how she is, they are both off, if you ask me, and they just dont know how to get along with others, you cant act like you arent catty, cuz it will come out [as it did with rach, again] R/B are in everything for themselves, i do not feel sorry for them one bit...gosh i promise i am not a mean person, but enough....rach needs to go ...now!!!!

GO DOM WIN HOH!!!!! TONIGHT!!!!!