Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 264794 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #400 on: July 20, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »
 shelly's knowledge of hunting is extensive  but her convo just a few minutes ago about teh DOE- Buck ratio does not apply to the upper east coast.. from what i know.. especially in NY NJ & PA

In the upper east coast Buck season is always priority..  and you can only shoot a DOE with a DOE permit..  and can only have 1 doe per season. however BUCKS are unlimited.. but they must have 4 points minimunm.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #401 on: July 20, 2011, 02:06:31 PM »
Thanks for the update and clarifications about Cassi.

I could care less about Dani. I wont watch her. I dont dislike her like I do Rachel. I would watch Rachel over Dani just because I want to see Rachel put in her place. Dani is boring and annoying. My favorite scenes from last year were when Ragan dressed that heifer down.

Anyway, I think Jordeff will see in hindsight that this week had been their week to backdoor Brenchel. I know they still have a chance to win HoH and make their move later, but often it is important to strike when the iron is hot.

Just my thoughts.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #402 on: July 20, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
My favorite scenes from last year were when Ragan dressed that heifer down.

Mine, too, Albert! And I do think you are right...... I am afraid the J's will regret not booting one half of Brenchal....

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #403 on: July 20, 2011, 04:29:39 PM »
My favorite scenes from last year were when Ragan dressed that heifer down.

Mine, too, Albert! And I do think you are right...... I am afraid the J's will regret not booting one half of Brenchal....

I agree!  I also think the first chance they get they need to boot Dani.  Once she starts really playing again they will see how strong she is physically.  LIke or dislike her, but you have to admit she's a strong competitor.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #404 on: July 20, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »
I think Jordan sees Dani for the player she is...she said something about being careful of her yesterday morning.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #405 on: July 20, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »
Okay, so last year I totally and completely hated Rachel. I admit it. But this year I just dislike her...... I think she has toned down her personality just a hair, and I think we have seen a different side of her-- she seems to be incredibly self-conscious and insecure, where as last year she just came off as a bitch-- and I totally bought into that and hated it.  This year she is showing us a different side-- but of course with Brendan constantly berating her I can see why she would be! As much as I wanted to hate her again this year-- and seriously considered cancelling my feeds when I found out that first night that she was in the house-- I really almost feel sorry for her! I think if she really was who she was pretending to be last year, she would have told him to shove it long before now! Just my ramblings....

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #406 on: July 20, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »
I think Jordan sees Dani for the player she is...she said something about being careful of her yesterday morning.

Dani is most definitely a strong competitor!! She was so angry when she first got the golden key, but I think it has been the best thing for her game-play.  She has managed to be-friend everyone in the house with no one seeing her competing. I think some of the newbies better open their eyes! Sounds like Jordan already has  :yess: .

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: July 20, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »
I still have my doubts about Dick--- his leaving that is-----he  put Dani in a great position.  And she is playing the whole house.  I have my concerns for JJ next week.  I think they will be up.  Based on the voting America did earlier in the week, I just don't see Jeff getting HOH-- I'm worried Adam's going to get it and Dom will talk him into putting up the JJ's if he's not already thinking of it.  And why not, they put  him up last week.  Jordon kept saying she was going with her gut, too bad she didn't really listen to it and put BR up.  I just don't think JJ are going to make it to the jury house together.  I guess I'd be more into playing "go big, or go home."

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #408 on: July 20, 2011, 11:30:39 PM »
I have been feeling bad for Rachel, until tonight's show. The very idea that they were going to go against Jordan and change the noms, makes me sick.  They are mad at Jordan for looking out for herself and Jeff first, but that's how Brenchal is playing too. Everyone is.  I do understand Rachel's personality, I was the same way in my early 20"s. Very Insecure, self-conscious, and needy.  Hopefully she will grow out of it ........someday.

I really can't stand it, but I have the feeling Dani is going to ride this train to the very end.  Her dad set her up beautifully and she is working it like a pro.  Her only possible downfall is that she will be soooooo liked by all, that no one will want to take her to the end.  But she is a FIERCE competitor.  She only dropped from the Banana when she knew she was safe.  She could have hung on much longer, she just didn't really want that first HOH.  If she can pullout wins when NEEDED, she will be the BB13 winner.  I know her next move is to get the next HOH to get rid of another woman.  A vet wins, it's Kalia. if a newbie wins, it's Jordan or Rachel.  She knows the boyfriend who is left without his girlfriend, will team up with her.  Just watch. She is going to surround herself with the handsome men.  Everyone else will be expended. If every thing continues to go her way....the way it has been.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #409 on: July 21, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
Also, I really like Cassi and am sad to see her go. She is pretty, smart and cool. I really hope that she gets to go to sequester for some future twist.  I liked Dom until he dropped Cassi like a hot potato when Dani put on the full court press for his affections. I also can't believe that no one is saying anything about Dani and Dom's relationship.  Doesn't anyone see what she is doing, especially, JJ and Brenchel?  Maybe they have noticed.  I missed a lot of the feeds updates.  I only see BBAD.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: July 21, 2011, 12:26:00 AM »
Could not believe the show and how Rachel acted tonight!  :knuckles:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #411 on: July 21, 2011, 03:40:33 AM »
My prediction for the live show:

Cassi evicted 9-0

Rachel winning HOH

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #412 on: July 21, 2011, 07:12:35 AM »
I think Dom will win this HOH but thats  just my wishing for a flip of the game.. :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #413 on: July 21, 2011, 07:17:09 AM »
I would like to see what happens when Kalia wins HoH.

but I really wanted to give Rachel a second chance. But her and her mouth have pushed the edge and now I am back to hating Rachel. Drama Queen :lol:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #414 on: July 21, 2011, 08:23:31 AM »
I have been out of the loop this year - only watching the show when it airs, so I might be missing something....

Several have said they believe it will be a blow-out, with Cassie getting no votes at all. Don't you think Dom and at least Lawon will give her a vote since they were (at one time) in an alliance? No one would know that they voted that way, and they seem like they would be the two to at least give her a sympathy vote.

Like I said, maybe I missed something......?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #415 on: July 21, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
I have been out of the loop this year - only watching the show when it airs, so I might be missing something....

Several have said they believe it will be a blow-out, with Cassie getting no votes at all. Don't you think Dom and at least Lawon will give her a vote since they were (at one time) in an alliance? No one would know that they voted that way, and they seem like they would be the two to at least give her a sympathy vote.

Like I said, maybe I missed something......?

Dom offered to vote for her but she told him not to because she knows she doesnt have the votes to stay.  I believe Lawon was there when it was talked about also, so I the vote count will be 0 for Cassie.  I hope we get to vote to bring her back but my concern is that if it is one of J/J that goes out next America will vote them back.  I too was fans of theirs in their season but my opinion is been there, done that,  dont want to do it again!  I am hoping for the new players to get off their butts, start playing hard for the comps and get rid of the vets!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #416 on: July 21, 2011, 10:26:12 AM »
I have a feeling Lawon or Kalia will win the questions tonight.  If they are ever going to win one, this would be it.  Plus, if Lawon won, boy would that send the vets into a tailspin.  Would make it really interesting.  So long as JJ don't go.
I don't think Rachel will win this one.  She may be to far out of touch with the reality of what America thinks.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #417 on: July 21, 2011, 10:31:46 AM »
I have a feeling Lawon or Kalia will win the questions tonight.  If they are ever going to win one, this would be it.  Plus, if Lawon won, boy would that send the vets into a tailspin.  Would make it really interesting.  So long as JJ don't go.
I don't think Rachel will win this one.  She may be to far out of touch with the reality of what America thinks.

I see what your saying but the JJ's are likable by all. It would make sense so hold onto the hated ones to be up against in the end. I say Brendan should be the first to go. Would leave rachael in a tailspin = good TV. The newbies i feel will get the hang of the game as it goes on. They should have stuck together in the beginning if they were not so STARSTRUCK!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: July 21, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »
hi everyone :waves:

i really like cassi, i liked her from the start, to me this is just like the angie boot in season 10, got to get cassi out, cuz she is pretty,and she is in good with a guy [dom] dani knows she has to get cassi out, to bring in dom, to her side, i cant stand catty girls (:;) i like , and then i dont like shelly, boy she is a damn liar, i no you got to lie in the bb house, but boy she threw cassi over the bb fence, then gave her a kick in the butt, she sold out cassi, the first week to the vets, i am fearful a vet will win hoh tonight, america's questions, i hope dom wins hoh, and gets R or B out of that house, i no, i no, i am the few, but i like dom, he knows there is nothing he can do for cassi, so he has to set this up for him to stay in the game, i really hope he knows he must get dani out, cuz she is playing a great game so far, i think the first 3 or 4 HG are in SEQ...keith hasnt given a interview that i have heard of that gave him any info about the house, plus with ED having to leave the game, it opens the door to vote a HG back into the house.. if i am wrong on this, please let me know, if we can vote a HG back in, i am voting for cassi, i want to see her play this game, but most important , i want her there to fight rachel for me :meow:  cuz i just might jump the bb fence and fight rachel myself :lol3:..so if you guys see a girl on nationwide news, with a mugshot looking like this :neener: dragging rachel out of the bb house, that would be me!!!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #419 on: July 21, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »
anyone else wondering if all the chips in the Veto Bag have the name of the other Vet team on them????    :duno:  Seems a wee bit strange that for both Veto comps, the Vets not HOH were the random team picked.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: July 21, 2011, 12:21:09 PM »
it does seem like the vets are being picked for everything, but bb wouldnt put just their names in there, that could get bb off the air..like now, but i know what you mean, it seems like that is just what is happening, i really hope dom wins hoh tonight, and i hope he does NOT listen to dani, i got a feeling he will :knuckles: anyway i sooooooo want him to put up R and B...dom, and adam are the onlly newbies that i think, would put up the vets, i dont know what the other newbies would do, if they the newbies would have just stayed together from the start, they wouldnt be in this mess...i really dont like the fact that cassi is going,. but...i think they are in SEQ..not a fact, but just guessing, has anyone heard from keith, i havent, and julie didnt say when he got evicted, you can see keith on the morning show..so IDK...OT..Lindsay Lohan is in court right now on the news, she messed up..AGAIN..and the judge is letting her slide AGAIN... why do i think if anyone of us got allllllllll those DUI's, and didnt follow the rules after...we would be locked up right now.. (:;)....ok , sorry, back to bb
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: July 21, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »
Jordon, is a sweetheart :hearts:  she is playing the game good this year, she really didnt want to send cassi out.....i really think it is a big mistake, all the newbies know cassi would go for R and B...why dont they just vote out shelly (:;) cuz i really think shelly is going to throw, or either doesnt know how to win a hoh, and float to the end :knuckles: but NO cassi must go, so Dani can have dom :meow:...i know, i am talking to myself :lol: it's OK....i am just a ranting away....GRRRRRRrrrrrr..i really dont want cassi to go, i got to face it, cassi is gone :iok

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #422 on: July 21, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »
I think Dani has the best chance at winning the game right now. I'm kind of cheering for her, just because she has such a good strategy.

But if we could vote Cassi back into the house, can you imagine the look on Rachel's and Dani's faces. :P

There would be a lot of  :meow: catfights if Cassi got to return. I really hope it happens!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »
hi luv2 :waves:, dont get me wrong, i dont dis-like Dani, and yep she is playing a good game, and i can even live with her winning, :ascared but....it feels like another all-stars to me, and i want the newbies to WAKEUP..and play the game, they are just a throwing hoh, and veto comps left and right, dom, and adam are the only one's that know that got to win, to stay in the game, plus i like dom, please dont throw to many rocks at me :lol3:....you bet, if the first 3 or 4 HG are in SEQ, i am voting like a crazy person for cassi....i need her to fight rachel for me :meow: hope you are having a great day :waves:

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »
hi luv2 :waves:, dont get me wrong, i dont dis-like Dani, and yep she is playing a good game, and i can even live with her winning, :ascared but....it feels like another all-stars to me, and i want the newbies to WAKEUP..and play the game, they are just a throwing hoh, and veto comps left and right, dom, and adam are the only one's that know that got to win, to stay in the game, plus i like dom, please dont throw to many rocks at me :lol3:....you bet, if the first 3 or 4 HG are in SEQ, i am voting like a crazy person for cassi....i need her to fight rachel for me :meow: hope you are having a great day :waves:

Yeah I kind of agree with you. I would like to be cheering for the newbies, but most of them aren't even trying. I like Dom and Cassi, but the rest need to start playing the game.