Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263125 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »
Im totally digging Shelly's game play.. but dang it   YOU CAN WIN AGAINST HER AT THE END!! so they need to get rid of her now..

The newbies have to see this!!  :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
ugot, i really think they all are going to find out that shelly is playing them, her game imo is dangerous, it looks good now, cuz its only week 2, sooner then later they will see her playing both sides, i do kinda like shelly, i would like to see her play, like in winning comps, but she is not one of my favorites, i dont know why, but i really liked cassi from the start, i wish she would have played the house better, like not questioning J/J in the beginning, about taking her, and not R/B in the end, she should have just played along with it, instead she spoke how she really feels, and we all know in the bb house, when the power in not on your side you got to play along, i really didnt like how shelly went to R/B last week and just threw the hell out of cassi under the bus (:;)...all i know is i dont like kalia :lala at all, i just dont... i really hope adam or dom can win this next hoh, but if it is america's questions i got a feeling the vets could win that one too :knuckles: i know alot might not care for dom, but i like him, in his DR talks he seems to know what is going on, we shall see, we shall see, i just dont want the vets to keep running this house, and if lawson wins hoh, i am fearful what he might do, but i kinda like him also..hmmmmm, i wonder if shelly won hoh what she would do, that will show the newbies that yes, it was shelly that lied about the vote, and alot of other things....oh bb dont we just love it....good Gawd..why is Rand B back in that house again, i know bb must hate me for putting them back in that house (:;) :iok
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »
I just made a donation, i did it under the chip in, at pay pal, i did place my user name in comments to the seller, if you cant find it, you should know by my email, right? thanks for this great site, and all the great work you all do here :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
ugot - why aren't Jeff & Jordan going to Vegas?

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »

Haha!  You beat me to it!  I was wondering the same exact thing myself!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2011, 08:09:45 PM »
maybe its because of R/B???????????

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »

Haha!  You beat me to it!  I was wondering the same exact thing myself!

add me to the list also!! |For some reason im thinking it has something to do with vegas last year but would love to hear what really went down...
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
Brendon  and Rachel first off were supposed to be having a bridal shower given by the perosn who is HOLDING and promoting and putting together the vegas bash..

ON the live feeds  brendon bashed(july 9th 5:33 pm BBtime cam 3 )  them saying that they went last year and that and it was a wreck and   the money wasnt donated to charity as promised.. which it was.. so the person that is throwing the bash this year and the bridal shower cancleled the bridal shower.. the next day afte this was  said by brendon.  soooo most liklely brenchal will be a NO SHOW at the VEGAS BASH>>

now onto the why the J's wont go.. .

:hides Jordan and Jeff require appearance fees and they, the promoters, wont pay The J's to come to a reality  bash to just hang out with fans and other reality persona's

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:49:53 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »
 :lol3: hide under that chair Ugot!

I would pay to see them, can you imagine what it would cost to do all these appearances when you live on the opposite side of the country that they are on...

Most of this appearance stuff is held in California so I can understand why they would request funds KWIM?
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2011, 08:48:25 PM »
NOO their appearances are all over the place!! from NY to Fla.. to Cali.. they always have stuff going on..

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »
Brendon  and Rachel first off were supposed to be having a bridal shower given by the perosn who is HOLDING and promoting and putting together the vegas bash..

ON the live feeds  brendon bashed(july 9th 5:25 pm BBtime cam 3 )  them saying that they went last year and that and it was a wreck and   the money wasnt donated to charity as promised.. which it was.. so the person that is throwing the bash this year and the bridal shower cancleled the bridal shower.. the next day afte this was  said by brendon.  soooo most liklely brenchal will be a NO SHOW at the VEGAS BASH>>

:hides Jordan and Jeff require appearance fees and they, the promoters, wont pay The J's to come to a reality  bash to just hang out with fans and other reality persona's

I was wondering what the fallout to Brendan saying all that crap would be.  To me it sounded like a bunch of biting the hand that feeds you.  As far as JJ? I can see both sides of the coin for them.  At the same time who knows!  Maybe after spending a summer with Brenchel they will be the lucky ones for not being able to go!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »
Brendon is NOT welcomed at the Vegas bash.. That has already been made clear.. also CBS warned them some how  told them to not talk about the Vegas Bash again. that's why Jordan was so conscious of NOT talking about it..

Rachel at this point is still welcomed to go to vegas but there will not be a  bridal shower. The promoter is refunding the $$ to the proper participants..

I adjusted the time it's at 5:33pm exactly

EvilDuck

« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2011, 10:40:31 PM »
Hi Everyone! First, thanks as always to the updaters. Great job :hearts:  Next, on to serious business: The Ducks Line: odds of winning BB13  Dani 1 in 5  Jeff 1 in 6    Jordan 1 in 6  Rachael  1 in 8  Brendon 1 in 10  Dom 1 in 12  Adam 1 in 12  Shelly 1 in 15  Lawon 1 in 15  Kalia 1 in 20  Porsche 1 in 30  Cassi  1 in 100

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
I just made a donation, i did it under the chip in, at pay pal, i did place my user name in comments to the seller, if you cant find it, you should know by my email, right? thanks for this great site, and all the great work you all do here :yess:

Thank you Grace! Every little bit helps and it is so appreciated!  :kuss:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2011, 11:09:11 PM »
Hi Everyone! First, thanks as always to the updaters. Great job :hearts:  Next, on to serious business: The Ducks Line: odds of winning BB13  Dani 1 in 5  Jeff 1 in 6    Jordan 1 in 6  Rachael  1 in 8  Brendon 1 in 10  Dom 1 in 12  Adam 1 in 12  Shelly 1 in 15  Lawon 1 in 15  Kalia 1 in 20  Porsche 1 in 30  Cassi  1 in 100

There's Evil Duck!!! Welcome back.  :waves:

I think you could be right. Dani is playing a perfect game at the moment. She's under the radar, friends with everyone.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2011, 11:22:10 PM »

According to Dick, J&J discovered after they arrived at the last Bash that no one provided them with a way home.  Is that true or is he embellishing due to his feud with the Bash organizers? 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2011, 08:03:32 AM »
There were RUMORS that the rides were messed up.. but everyone got rides to where ever they needed.. 

In general i believe(my opinion not fact) that Jeffs agent prior to going in.. made sure that  his client got all things appropriate for both of them or at least jeff once the agent saw how big  of an impression that both the J's made on america..

in the industry it was pretty well known that the J's required appearnace fees after thier season and CBS contractual obligations were over

back to the vegas bash.. Niki does her best to accomodate everyone! and u know there are some things that fall thru the cracks or things that suddenly come up..

Dick was very anti anything that had to do with Big Brother, Big Brother live feeds.. and CBS  for years since he was yanked from doing the back yard interviews.. in season ???10??? Dick was the first person to always post, tweet and troll the boards saying to cancel ur feeds dont pay SP one more cent..  soo even though Dick may be a straight shooter.. he is also a bitter one.. ready to divulge secrets, situations etc.. to make the company, production look bad..

and remember he's got this  whole RTV ZONE he's part off so he, as a good marketing person should, generate BUZZ so that people will visit his place to see what  he will say.

According to Dick, J&J discovered after they arrived at the last Bash that no one provided them with a way home.  Is that true or is he embellishing due to his feud with the Bash organizers? 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »
After updating dani and dom  this morning  I believe dani is gonna take Kalia to the end with her... maybe rachel if she makes it that far..  but dani wants someone she knows she can physically beat so she will have the choices.. and then have the votes over at the end..

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #393 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:58 AM »
After updating dani and dom  this morning  I believe dani is gonna take Kalia to the end with her... maybe rachel if she makes it that far..  but dani wants someone she knows she can physically beat so she will have the choices.. and then have the votes over at the end..
I have said all along that BB has Dani picked to win this season  :(
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »
I have said all along that BB has Dani picked to win this season  :(

I'm hoping it doesn't play out this way.  :(

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
I'm just wondering how messy the Big Brother house is going to get when they vote Shelly off. She is cleaning all the time, and it seems like no one else ever helps her.

It just makes me wonder, who cleans up for these people when they aren't on BB? :P

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »
Is Shelly being evicted now? I thought it was Cassi.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #397 on: July 20, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »

I don't know, because I haven't been watching the live feed or the updates that closely this week.
I was just saying, when Shelly gets evicted. Not specifically this week.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: July 20, 2011, 01:14:16 PM »

I don't know, because I haven't been watching the live feed or the updates that closely this week.
I was just saying, when Shelly gets evicted. Not specifically this week.

Pretty sure it's still Cassi but everyone telling her to fight.  So far I haven't seen Shelly or Cassi campaign against each other which is really unusual in the house.

NOT a Dani fan at all!  I really hope she doesn't make it to the end but have to give her props for her game play so far

I think it's funny how Porsche has basiclly dropped off the face of the earth this week.  Hardly hear or see her sometimes

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #399 on: July 20, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
Porsche is the new maid and chef of the house. even dani said that's how she thinks she's gonna make it to the  end.. NOT!!

Cassi and Shelly have been securing their votes(their casual way of campaigning) but it's gonna be a blow out . i'd be surprised if cassi got 1 vote..