Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 265285 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »
Hi everyone :waves: it's me sunshine, i been at this site for the last 2 seasons, but i got a new email, so i had to put in a new user name :'( hi, peaches, and texaslady :waves: i hope everyone is GREAT!!!!!!!

Sunshine!!!!!  :hearts:  I'm so glad to see you back!!!

I think the biggest problem for Cassi is that she is very matter of fact and she didn't mix with everyone at first. I wish she had, I don't think she'd be going home so early.

Shelly IS playing a dangerous game, and she does remind me of Sheila and Kathy, however she's playing a much better game than they did. I think she's going to make it pretty far into the game. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2011, 08:35:27 AM »
I would love to see Cassi return.  She has all the right stuff to really make life miserable for Rachel and Brendon and I can see J/J and Shelly/Cassi teaming up to make some MAJOR moves in the house. 

They need to do something to bring on some drama and excitement.  I think I've watched one total  hour of BBAD this season.  And I peek on the feeds every now and then, but I mainly just read up on here (because I LOVE THIS SITE!!!).  In seasons past, BB took over my life and I was glued my screen.  This season, not so much.  Hopefully, when the pairs are dropped and everyone is playing again, it will liven up.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #352 on: July 19, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »
oh sorry [again] :lol3:

i will be making a donation to this site tomorrow, i would do it now but i am soooooooooooo lazy from working late, but i promise i will donate tomorrow

HI :waves: you can look it up by typing big brother slop. it has aton of stuff in it, it is suppose to be good for you, but i wouldnt want to eat that stuff...

On Big Brother All-Stars, they actually peeled the Big Brother label off and revealed that it is Bill Pearl's High Protein Oatmeal. You can buy it at the website.

what goes around, comes around.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2011, 09:43:16 AM »
Ragan from BB12 noted on his twitter account last night that Keith hasn't been heard from since he left the house.  He thinks its long overdue to have a returning houseguest.

I'm also sick of hearing about Cassi being "backdoored."  She is not being backdoored. She's the replacement nominee.  If she were being backdoored, then Dom and Adam would have been pawns from the beginning, with the intent of ultimately getting Cassi out.  That is not the intent here at all.  Okay, rant over.

Good catch on this BelleJar! We usually see the evicted hg on CBS the very next morning, and I don't seem to remember seeing him, but then I didn't much care for Keith so didn't pay a whole lot of attention.......... I REALLY hope they bring someone back- would be a good twist this year since ED left.

I am also with you on the Cassi thing. She defiintely was NOT a first choice.  With the golden keys in play it makes it just a bit of a different game.  Not sure if I like it, but I do know that it has definitely put an actual twist in the game, instead of some of the lame stuff they have done in the past.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2011, 09:47:34 AM »
I feel bad for Cassi when she gets out and sees how Shelly was lying to her all this time! Also, is anyone else out there having trouble voting on the cbs website "to have an impact on the next HOH competition"? My computer won't bring it up, what kinds of questions do they ask????
Thanks!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2011, 10:07:11 AM »
Ragan from BB12 noted on his twitter account last night that Keith hasn't been heard from since he left the house.  He thinks its long overdue to have a returning houseguest.

I'm also sick of hearing about Cassi being "backdoored."  She is not being backdoored. She's the replacement nominee.  If she were being backdoored, then Dom and Adam would have been pawns from the beginning, with the intent of ultimately getting Cassi out.  That is not the intent here at all.  Okay, rant over.

Yeah, Cassi never really was the target, Dominic was.  Unfortunately for all of us, Dominic won the Power of Veto and Jordan didn't have much choice in the matter.

Anyway, if Cassi gets a chance to come back I'd be thrilled!

Belle Book

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #356 on: July 19, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »
I feel bad for Cassi when she gets out and sees how Shelly was lying to her all this time! Also, is anyone else out there having trouble voting on the cbs website "to have an impact on the next HOH competition"? My computer won't bring it up, what kinds of questions do they ask????
Thanks
I think Shelly was crying so hard because of that very reason (lying).
Example of questions:
Who would marry a man just for his money?
Who looks best in a bikini?
That's all I can remember.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #357 on: July 19, 2011, 10:12:16 AM »
Here's the link to answer questions for this week's HOH comp

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/make_your_mark/

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #358 on: July 19, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »
I've tried several times from two different computers and I haven't been able to get the HoH questions to work either.  I've historically had issues with the CBS website.  Seldom am I able to vote for the Have Not foods, or the America's Choice stuff.  There is always some issue with something I don't have installed, but when I go through and install whatever it is ( and I make sure I get the 'successfully installed' message), the website still says the same thing. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #359 on: July 19, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »
I've tried several times from two different computers and I haven't been able to get the HoH questions to work either.  I've historically had issues with the CBS website.  Seldom am I able to vote for the Have Not foods, or the America's Choice stuff.  There is always some issue with something I don't have installed, but when I go through and install whatever it is ( and I make sure I get the 'successfully installed' message), the website still says the same thing.

I have had issues, too...... it won't load and tells me to update my flash player-- which I already have. I have tried two different browsers, as well. I am going to try on a different computer to see if that helps. I have Windows 7 on this one and have had issues like that in the past..... will let you know if I find a way in on the other operating system.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2011, 10:25:18 AM »

I have had issues, too...... it won't load and tells me to update my flash player-- which I already have. I have tried two different browsers, as well. I am going to try on a different computer to see if that helps. I have Windows 7 on this one and have had issues like that in the past..... will let you know if I find a way in on the other operating system.

I can't seem to get the questions to show up either.  I have been assuming it is because I am Canadian.  I can't watch the videos on the CBS site because of it and have to go to Global.  I hate that they are willing to use us for their ratings but then won't let us participate in the other stuff, grrrrrrrrrr!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2011, 10:26:17 AM »
Thanks everyone, I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems. I've sent an email to cbs letting them know of the problem. Who knows, maybe they'll do something about it....

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2011, 10:36:03 AM »
Just used the link that was posted on this page and it worked. Try it!!!!

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2011, 10:39:45 AM »
Nothing has worked for me, including the link above  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2011, 11:08:59 AM »
I can get to the questions but honestly they are so off the wall dumb, I really cannot answer them.

Like: Which HouseGuest would lose a spelling bee, even if asked to spell their own name?

Who wouldn't be able to find their way home.

Who thinks their face should be on Mr. Rushmore.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
Which HouseGuest would lose a spelling bee, even if asked to spell their own name?

JEFF!!!  Remember how he got the answer to a question about himself wrong?    :jam:

I didn't have any problems voting and have done so twice.  Normally my Macbook does have problems with Flash sites, so I'm wondering if the problem is with the Windows version of Flash.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »
I can get to the questions but honestly they are so off the wall dumb, I really cannot answer them.

Like: Which HouseGuest would lose a spelling bee, even if asked to spell their own name?

Who wouldn't be able to find their way home.

Who thinks their face should be on Mr. Rushmore.

Just put Rachel for anything that's a negative, and Cassi for anything that is a positive, and we can have a really fun HOH comp  :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2011, 01:17:19 PM »

That's what I get also.  And I've re-installed the flash player numerous times and it still won't work. 

PattyCakes.....its not just you.  Like I said, the CBS website voting things have almost NEVER worked for me. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »
I can't see the questions either...

Sunshine!! Welcome back!! :hearts:

Updating something from this AM...on by 0530 post when Cassi and Jordan were talking...there was a LOT of :wbrb

I assumed it might have something to do w/ Cassi's ex BF...but instead I heard Jordan say to Jeff....hey BB told me my dad is not on the cleared list...

Since she was talking about her parens' divorce prob explains the downtime...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2011, 02:37:08 PM »

That's what I get also.  And I've re-installed the flash player numerous times and it still won't work. 

PattyCakes.....its not just you.  Like I said, the CBS website voting things have almost NEVER worked for me.

i used the link above and missed out. it says voting now closed!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
I tried going there earlier this week, and all I got was a white screen. Guess they didn't want me voting. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
[ ok PDA PDA PDA PDA   tired of hearing the swapping spit noise :

/i]

Just the description and cap made me gag  :res:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2011, 03:40:36 PM »
best laugh I had today was Brendon's response to Rachel's "Dani will backstab us" (little paraphrasing here)---and Brendon came back with no....she's loyal.  Boy are these guys in the dark.  They really can't see what's in front of them.  Dani-- is playing everyone.  Between her and Shelly-- I don't know who should get top billing in that department!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2011, 04:06:52 PM »
hi everyone :waves: its me again , sunshine....i do think the first 3 or 4 HG are going to be in SEQ...keith hasnt done a interview, and by ED having to leave the show, it opens the door for a booted HG to return, if so i am voting for cassi, i want to see her play, and i want a fight :meow: with her and rachel, and i want her to find out that shelly isnt that down home mommie dearest, sweetie pie :lol3: boy i want alot!!!!!!

these newbies really could have control this house, but....for some reason they all got into being fans of the Vets, sorry but it aint like moviestars are in the house...i would have put those vets up on that block, then i would have had to fight like hell to stay in the house

I hope rachel doesnt make me want to jump the bb fence this year, and fight her  :lol3: but she is getting pretty close to me doing just that, so if you guys see a crazy girl on national news, headline saying woman jumps bb fence, and drags bb HG rachel out by hair, you know it me :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
i will be back on tonight, all fired up :knuckles: texaslady i hope you got my message, if not i will re-send it to you, you will see a donation later today from me [i promise] you guys do a GREAT job, here, :hearts: and I for one, thank all you guys for your very hard work..ugot.. i will stay up with you tonight, and rant about these HG :yess: see ya later.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand