Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263203 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
OMG :groan: Kalia doesnt STFU! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »
Did anyone check out the questions for helping to pick the next HOH?   Looks like the HG's have to guess what America answered on the questions......

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
OMG :groan: Kalia doesnt STFU! :lol:

Okay, Ugot-- what did she say THIS time? Or is it just the constant gabbing? I have to admit, she certainly isn't my favorite player this season! Also, any ideas of what Rachel said to Jordan that caused that rift  :duno: ? THANKS!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #328 on: July 18, 2011, 07:51:32 AM »
Can someone plz recap the R/C blow up? The best thing is to get rid of Brendon. Rachael will sell destruct! :yess:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: July 18, 2011, 08:20:53 AM »
@ Bandit, I think that during the POV comp the POV players had a choice of slop for two weeks to catch up if they were behind(fell or something else).  Jordan (and Jeff wouldn't let her) turned it down because she was so far behind, it'd be stupid to be on slop and not even win.  However, Rachel took the slop and said something like "At least I'm trying to win unlike the HOH"  Jeff and Jordan were pretty upset that Rachel stupidly took the slop with no chance of winning the POV.  Unless, there was something else.   

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: July 18, 2011, 09:41:53 AM »
The Rachel Cassi blow up is on flashback BBtime 8:25pm cam 1 & 2

Cassi and Rachel had a sit down asked nicely by Cassi..  Rachel sat there with even just her body talk she was projecting arrogance.. Casi asked her what was her problem with her.. that she knows she's going home and that she just wasn't to clear the air

Rachel took that moment to say we offered u a deal and u turned it down.. Cassi said  to her that she honored the deal and still does and then Rachel mentioned how she heard that pothers were saying that she would put up her along with people from her alliance so of course she is gonna do what she has to to keep them safe.. Cassi again mentioned that there was talk of putting up a power couple.. but that wasn't going to happen right then..a nd that Keith was the only one who would have had the balls to put them up.. and again she didn't go against their deal.

Cassi so you are sending me home cuz you dont like me.. why??

Rachel said it's not that.. she thinks shes nice and they had good convos but that Cassi has"****ty game play and  that's why ur going home"

from that moment on Rachel jabbed at her with that comment and Cassi sat there trying not to let it affect her..

this went on for over 3 minutes

Cassi in turn  kept a good demeanor about herself and said well it has came from others in the  house that you didnt like me because I'm a female

Rachel was  asking her who was saying it .. you're insulting my character

Cassi :EVERYONE>> EVERYONE WAS SAYING  IT~!!

Rachel then  huffed and puffed as she always does and again says you have horrible game play bottom line.. I'm just telling you.. you didn't have conversations with me..

Rachel was saying you are just agreeing with me  now

Cassi saying she didn't want to argue with her and that's why she wanted to talk to her

Rachel you're playing a mind game now

Cassi how so

Rachel ' "you're playing the victim"

Cassi PLAYING THE VICTIM?? HOW SO>??? wtf does that mean a victim of what??

Rachel tells her that she's saying that she's going home is playing the victim and that she should have tried to win the HOH

Cassi i tried

Rachel but you didn't :meow:

Cassi got up and  as she headed towards the door said " you came in here thinking that this is gonna be ur second chance around.. like  u know what Rachel.. i pulled for you last season. i I was a fan of yours and that's BS ..  felt bad how u were being treated but you know what .. I get it..  I GET IT.. you're catty.. a catty catty girl and ugly person  inside and she leaves Rachel in the dust sitting in the have not room

:yess:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:47:32 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #331 on: July 18, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »
THANKS BelleJar for the info, and thank you Ugot for the recap of the blowout between Rachel and Cassie. I would LOVE to see Jordan backdoor Rachel right about now...... I know it won't happen, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it!!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: July 18, 2011, 10:10:01 AM »
I thought that Jordan did a great job of handling Rachel after the Cassi blow up.  She was direct and sincere with her.  Poor Rachel didn't get much sympathy from either Dani or Jordan, but you can tell that they were trying to pick her up and actually help her.  I don't think Rachel is a bad person, I think she's really insecure about herself (as evidenced by the constant beatdown by Brendon).   And, I think she chooses to stand up for herself with the wrong people at the wrong time. 

I don't like Cassi. She sat around the hot tub talking about how she wasn't going to go up to the HOH and be all nicey nice because she wanted people to get to know her first.  Sorry, honey, that's not how the game is played.  Play it or go home.  Oh wait . . . 

And, while I think it would be the perfect time to get rid of Rachel and Brendon, I think Jeff and Jordan are smart in keeping them around.  They're a much bigger target and threat to the Newbies.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
I forgot to add that when rachel went to jordan  to cry  her woes  Rachel said: "cassi is using all of my weaknesses again me :'(:lol3:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: July 18, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »
I have been so impressed with Jordan's gameplay so far. She has matured so much, and has been so levelheaded in noms and mostly in dealing with Rachel. She stands her ground with Rachel and calls her on her bad behavior, wtg Jordan.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: July 18, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
I would sooooooo like to see these HG's break up the B/R team ....like yesterday!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: July 18, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »
I forgot to add that when rachel went to jordan  to cry  her woes  Rachel said: "cassi is using all of my weaknesses again me :'(:lol3:

I remember posting that sometime last night. I don't think Rachel learned to ignore the little things people say/do against her last season. And she's certainly not making things any better this season.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #337 on: July 18, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
I have been so impressed with Jordan's gameplay so far. She has matured so much, and has been so levelheaded in noms and mostly in dealing with Rachel. She stands her ground with Rachel and calls her on her bad behavior, wtg Jordan.

This is so true. Watching her talk to Rachel on BB After Dark, I was really impressed on her behavior.
I just wish that Jordan would have put up B&R instead. I'm ready for them to leave, and I don't want Cassi to go!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #338 on: July 18, 2011, 02:30:57 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Dick leaves BB, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Adam & Dominic wins veto, used on selves, Cassi & Shelly up, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #339 on: July 18, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
I've listened to the argument using flashback. I saw it as a lost opportunity for both of them. I did notice something else. Before it starts, Cassi has to get her microphone pac and you can hear Shelly saying: "It's about to get nasty." Shelly had been using her home made Swiffer broom to dust the floor when Cassi asked Rachel if they could talk.

At the end of the confrontation, it looks like Porsche coming out of the other bedroom. Was she listening to the whole thing?

I just noticed that you can switch to quad view and not lose the flashback. I don't think we had this feature before.  :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2011, 05:16:07 PM »

This is so true. Watching her talk to Rachel on BB After Dark, I was really impressed on her behavior.
I just wish that Jordan would have put up B&R instead. I'm ready for them to leave, and I don't want Cassi to go!

I'd love to see them go too, but there's a big reason for Jeff & Jordan not to go after Radon (whom I still despise, mainly because of Rachel).  Jordeff knows that as returning players, they are huge targets.  They also know Radon are even bigger targets, mainly because Rachel doesn't know how to act like an adult.  So they're trying to survive by pairing up with an even bigger target, thus keeping the targets on their own backs smaller.  But hopefully, next week we can see one of Radon go at long last!

Belle Book

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2011, 09:49:17 PM »
Do we know if Keith is in sequester? Wondering if one of the twists will allow Cassi back if they are not actually going home? It has happened in the past.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »
I don't know who Brendon thinks he is, giving relationship advice. He is not the kind of person who is qualified to do so.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:11 AM »
Hi everyone :waves: it's me sunshine, i been at this site for the last 2 seasons, but i got a new email, so i had to put in a new user name :'( hi, peaches, and texaslady :waves: i hope everyone is GREAT!!!!!!!

now onto my rant, about bb this season :lol3:

I like Cassi, and i dont want her to go, i dont care for shelly at all, and all her talking about being true to yourself, and being the bb mom, is making me alittle, well, [sick] i really hope they catch on to her fast, for playing both side, and you know they will, she reminds me of a cross between kathy, and shelia, all talk, and NO play, ok now for Kalia, please STFU..man that girl talks way to much, dont like her either :meow: jordon is playing good this season, BUT..i dont like the vets running the house, i would love adam to win hoh, to put up rach, and bren..sorry i aint liking them, i didnt last year, and i dont this year, [sorry R and B fans] i just dont like them, now onto Porsche [did i even spell that right] anyway she might know janie, BUT she is NO Janie, i dont like her either :lol3:...i hope you guys remember me [i was sunshine] now i am just my name :lol:

anyway i hope i dont get bashed to much, but i like cassi, dom, adam, and kinda lawson....reaaly wish cassi could stay, and fight rachel for me :lol3:...i got a ? i thought i heard that the first 3 or 4 HG will go into Seq, maybe its right cuz ED had to leave, if so, i am sooooooooooooo voting cassi back in that house...anyway i hope you guys are all doing great
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
oh i am sorry, a big hello to.... ugot, and realityfreak :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2011, 12:15:48 AM »
Mandoli I completely agree with you about Brendon. If he could replace Rachelles will with his own he would. (although I do think that Rachelle needs to learn some restraint sometimes.) I don't think her parents ever taught her that you cant always say what your thinking.

On a completely diffrent note does anyone know what slop is ? It looks awful. I cant find out whats in it. If anyone out there has any idea I would love to hear what you have to say.

Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:56 AM »
oh sorry [again] :lol3:

i will be making a donation to this site tomorrow, i would do it now but i am soooooooooooo lazy from working late, but i promise i will donate tomorrow

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
oh sorry [again] :lol3:

i will be making a donation to this site tomorrow, i would do it now but i am soooooooooooo lazy from working late, but i promise i will donate tomorrow

HI :waves: you can look it up by typing big brother slop. it has aton of stuff in it, it is suppose to be good for you, but i wouldnt want to eat that stuff...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2011, 06:40:17 AM »
Hey Sunshine!! :jumpy: glad to see ya back!!  Im gonna do some looking around.. if keith did a few exit interviews tehn he's NOT in sequester.. and I think he did answer some questions that were sent in via email from Superpass..  although they could keep cassi in sequester and not keith!   i'll get back to ya!!

oh i am sorry, a big hello to.... ugot, and realityfreak :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2011, 07:50:05 AM »
Ragan from BB12 noted on his twitter account last night that Keith hasn't been heard from since he left the house.  He thinks its long overdue to have a returning houseguest.

I'm also sick of hearing about Cassi being "backdoored."  She is not being backdoored. She's the replacement nominee.  If she were being backdoored, then Dom and Adam would have been pawns from the beginning, with the intent of ultimately getting Cassi out.  That is not the intent here at all.  Okay, rant over. 
~ Caitlin Thomas