Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263220 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2011, 10:19:00 PM »
Okay, sorry everybody, but had to work in the office today  (:;)  instead of at home so trying to catch up   :duno: .... anyone know what Rachel said to Jordan during the veto? I haven't had a chance to read through all the updates yet....... THANKS!!! -Suz.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2011, 12:35:30 AM »
but everyone  that was back there when it went down with Rachel and Cassi is on Cassi side.. even Daniele..  Daniele even went to Brendon and said she needs to calm the F down.. and stop with the cattiness.

The first night in Jordan's HOH, Jordan also told Rachel to lay low and not create any drama.  Rachel seemed to listen to her (all while Brendon is next to her sighing heavily in annoyance).  Later when she was alone with Jeff, Jordan commented that she worried about how Rachel's drama might come back to haunt them (J&J).

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2011, 05:06:22 AM »
Okay so did the veto rules change this week? It sounds like it was 1 person winning it. Does this mean Dom can save him and Adam or only him?

I'm confused.

The veto from Jordeff sounds like a balance beam bad things big rewards combo, though Rachel fell and had to eat slop for 2 weeks. guess we wait until Wednesday I guess lol :lol:

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
Later when she was alone with Jeff, Jordan commented that she worried about how Rachel's drama might come back to haunt them (J&J).

I definitely could see this happening. I'm going to be really disappointed if Jeff and Jordan go because Rachel brings the drama to her alliance.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »
The best move for Jeff anf Jordan, at this point in my opinion, is to replace Dom and Adam with Brendon and Rachel.

Its not going to happen but it would sure mix up the game and I think that Jordeff would come out the winners over the next few weeks.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2011, 10:09:12 AM »
The best move for Jeff anf Jordan, at this point in my opinion, is to replace Dom and Adam with Brendon and Rachel.

Its not going to happen but it would sure mix up the game and I think that Jordeff would come out the winners over the next few weeks.
I completely agree Albert. I thought go ahead and get rid of Rachel ...which everyone will vote out Rachel because of the utter disgust they have for her, but after discussing it this morning with a friend I think the best bet would be to get rid of Brendon because Rachel is on slop and her only real ally is Porsh, and everyone dislikes Porsh. Putting Brenchel up would pull Dom and Cassi to JJ's side and the only ? would be where would Dani go?
delightful just delightful

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2011, 10:16:05 AM »
KitKat, I like the way you think!

Especially, since we agree!

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
That would bring so much drama. It would be awesome. :P

And it would be nice to get 1 of them out of the house. I fell like their bickering and annoying personalities are getting on everyone's nerves.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
 :tup: Put R/B up and let the fun begin!!  :snicker: :snicker:

Kandance, yea while it is still partner play VETO is awarded to both.  HOH is awarded to the winner, but both are safe from eviction.
(I think...that's what I've have seen. :duno:)  If I'm wrong someone will post otherwise.  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
u guys r correct.. Adam is safe by default with Dom winning POV :tup:

Nice post KK! ;)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »
u guys r correct.. Adam is safe by default with Dom winning POV :tup:

Nice post KK! ;)

Thanks friend  ;)
delightful just delightful

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »

I completely agree Albert. I thought go ahead and get rid of Rachel ...which everyone will vote out Rachel because of the utter disgust they have for her, but after discussing it this morning with a friend I think the best bet would be to get rid of Brendon because Rachel is on slop and her only real ally is Porsh, and everyone dislikes Porsh. Putting Brenchel up would pull Dom and Cassi to JJ's side and the only ? would be where would Dani go?

Dani is going to go wherever it's going to be best for her. Lately, it seems like she's pushing Brendon and Rachel to get rid of Jeff and Jordan.  I'm sure if they put up Brenchel she'd be all for going with it.  I also agree that getting rid of Brendon is the best move.  Rachel will absolutely self distruct.  (which would be great to see)  Dom has already said that he would love to stab Jeff in the back.  Let's just say that they do go ahead and get rid of a member of Brenchel.  I think that Dom would quickly go after one of the J's.  I don't know.  It's an interesting scenario to ponder.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2011, 11:12:27 AM »
It would be a bad move now, no matter how much I would like to see one or the other B/R duo to leave. If you count Dani (and I don't trust her..) there are only 5 vets and there are 7 newbies left. Even with 2 up, 1 will stay with a golden key. The vets still need each other for now.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »
I disagree.  Best option for them is to take the safe route with Kalia and Lawon and taking out Lawon.  It occurred to me we're only two weeks away from the golden keys ending, and everyone needs to be making moves to further secure their individual futures starting now.  I know one player is, and that's Daniele. 

Cassi knows she's going home.  She's desperate to stay and will cut any deal possible with J&J, plus she obviously likes them better than B&R.  I think just the threat alone of going up will scare her enough to stick with them and bring Dom along into their alliance, giving them a Shelly/Cassi/Dom/Adam alliance to take on Brenden/Rachel/Dani.  B/R/D will ultimately choose not to save J&J, but Shelly and Cassi sure would, and Dom is more likely to vote with Cassi than Dani at this point.  This move could therefore rattle or even possibly breakup the budding B/R/D alliance well in advance and put J&J in a more secure power position than if they didn't have Cassi.

The thing is that Brendon isn't thinking clearly ahead and what little thinking he's doing isn't very good.  Here he and Rachel have Porsche sewn up in their back pocket, and yet Brendon wants to dump her.   :groan:  Huh?  Um...Dude...she'll stick with you through thick and thin, because she has nowhere else to go!  Will Dom or Adam protect them over J&J?  Kalia?  Cassi?  No.  Dani does seem to be aligning with them, but I'm sure she'd flip in a heartbeat.  Who does that leave B&R for support?  Only Porsche...maybe.

See...if J&J take Cassi out now, that leaves them vulnerable to Dani siding with B&R and taking Dom with her.  Plus B&R are on-board with Dani literally partnering with Dom and pushing forward as a foursome.  That doesn't bode well for J&J.  A Brendon/Rachel/Dani/Dom alliance would blow a Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Kalia/Adam alliance right out of the water.  I think Dani sees this possibility very clearly, and she has to know that she'll beat B&R hands down in any voting, because she has Dom, who has friends.  But keep Cassi, and the power shift makes J&J the safest couple, because everyone sincerely does like them, will be indebted to them, and are all now reluctant to break them up over B&R.

Come around to the next HOH, and it would be B&R, Jeff, Shelly & Cassi and Dom & Adam competing for HOH, which would give the strongest newbies a chance to take out B&R early. 

The only problem for J&J is explaining to B&R why they chose to put up Kalia and Lawon over Cassi and Shelly.  Eventually B&R would figure out that the move totally screwed them in the long-term and the only person on their side is Porsche. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:49:44 AM by Paisley »

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
Arguments can be made that waiting to get rid of one of Brenchel is a good move, but there is a big variable right not that I think argues for making the move now.

Brenchel is better at comps for HoH and Veto than Jordeff is. Both Jeff and Brendon let Jordan win the HoH when they saw she had it won.

There is no guarantee that either Jeff or Jordan will win HoH again. In fact, next time, they cant compete. If Brenchel wins it, then Dom and Adam are just as likely to win Veto as Jordeff is, and in that case, I think Brenchel noms Jordeff.

We all love Jordeff, but the only reason why Jordan won during their season was because Chimera had a melt down and left and America gave Jeff the coup-d-tat. They both would have been eliminated in the 7-5th rounds if thost things had not happened. Jesse, Chimera, Natalie, Kevin, etc. were gunning for them.

I say, fortune favors the brave. When opportunity knocks, you have to answer it!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
umm, Jeff can still compete next HoH(as did Brendon this week)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2011, 11:53:42 AM »
I'm anxious for the first singles HOH comp.  What if Porsche blows everyone away and wins?!  Who would she nominate?  No one is even thinking about that possibility.  She could care less about Dani and is the only player right now (other than Kalia maybe) who could easily back door her.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2011, 12:47:00 PM »
Last post on the live feeds was at 12:20pm. now 1:50pm. Are the feeds down?   :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
I misread Paisley's post and thought Paisley said "What if Porshe blows everyone and wins?"

Anyway, go Jordeff!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2011, 02:35:15 PM »
I'm anxious for the first singles HOH comp.  What if Porsche blows everyone away and wins?!  Who would she nominate?  No one is even thinking about that possibility.  She could care less about Dani and is the only player right now (other than Kalia maybe) who could easily back door her.

I think that Porche getting HOH would be exactly the same as if Rachel won.  Out of everyone in the house, Rachel is the only person that can stand her.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #320 on: July 17, 2011, 02:47:56 PM »

On the one hand, I totally agree.  However, the veterans don't have the numbers and they need the numbers.  Therefore, I suggest Jordeff put up Kalia & Lawton.  That'll screw Radon's plans and keep them in line before Radon can screw Jordeff!

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #321 on: July 17, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »
Last post on the live feeds was at 12:20pm. now 1:50pm. Are the feeds down?   :duno:

No, just the Updaters! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #322 on: July 17, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
I totally think this is the perfect chance to get rid of one of B/R with them unable to save themselves. Numbers won't matter soon, and if they cut the right deal J&J could work a deal to be safe till singles...

I don't see Jordan agreeing to Kalia though, she likes her after their tub time.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #323 on: July 17, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »

No, just the Updaters! :lol:

I'm only half here, I am having computer issues. I updated some drivers today and all is not well.  :colors
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #324 on: July 17, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
Im not sure how many of you know this.. but Porsche is good friends with Janelle.. and  I have been watching the feeds and not untill last night BBAD  is  when jordan was in the tub did we get to hear about how porsche told them she was friends with janelle.

this is most likely the single reason as to why RACHEL is soo wanting to protect her BFF porsche.. it's a direct link to the one and only QUEEN of the POV.. as any fan of the game would nd should be.. honored to meet her.. this is a place or title that rachel herself wants to own..

So as long as rachel has any say in the matter porsche will be there..

and what does porsche  do today.. she's beiging to become more helpful  around the house.. she's making slop food.. which rachel of course benifits from since she's on slop..

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!