Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263260 times)

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
Oh...wow...think I wrote a bit much?   :jam:
No, it was really helpful.. at least for me since I don't have the feeds. I kinda hope Adam stays just so his dream can come true and he can spend his b-day in the house-that would be really cool. I don't really like him as a player though....he's really loud and yells a lot like Rupert from Survivor.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2011, 05:27:05 PM »
Why are J & J so stuck on saving Brenchal? Get rid of them now while you can.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2011, 05:28:19 PM »
Paisley, that was VERY well written!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
Not too much at all Paisley! I agree with you. I'm glad that Rachel is finally beginning to push back Brendon. He is NOT a mental strategist except in his own mind. I did see why he was mad at Rachel when she called him a pet name in the backyard and everyone made fun of it.  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Why are J & J so stuck on saving Brenchal? Get rid of them now while you can.

Because, with Brenchel gone, they are the biggest targets and will probably be put on the block next week.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: July 15, 2011, 06:08:33 PM »
Thanks, Paisley.  I haven't gotten a chance to see much of J&J together, so it was good to read that they're playing a level headed game. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Dick leaves BB, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, to be continued...

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
Is it me or does there just seem to be a lack in strong competitors this year, besides the vetrans of course.  It makes me wonder what the season would have been like without them.  There are no standouts to me as far as game play. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »
Does anyone know the full story of Rachel and Cassi's confrontation? I've found snipets here and there but I wonder if there isn't more. Thanks!!  :duno: :duno:

I don't think the confrontation was caught on the feeds (WBRB screen was still on), but from what I understand, Cassi was bitchin'...again...about Porsche  :lala when Rachel walked into the kitchen.  Rachel is super sensitive about people she perceives to be treating others meanly in the house, because of how people treated her last year, so she snarked at Cassi "Well, I like Porsche, and she's going to be here another two weeks, so get used to it!"   Rachel's moment of drama pissed off Brendon and he kept bringing it up all day long yesterday until Jeff finally stepped in.  Essentially he played diplomat during J&J's conversation in the HOH with B&R last night and offered to be a go-between, telling Cassi it was all a misunderstanding and explaining how Rachel is just super sensitive about how people treat and talk about each other in the house.  I've been away from the feeds all day, so I don't know if Jeff ever had that conversation with Cassi. 

In the meantime, Cassi complained to anyone within earshot (except B&R/J&J) all night long about what Rachel said to her.  Whine whine whine.  Being away from the feeds today, I also don't know if that's come back to haunt her.   

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2011, 12:54:11 AM »
Jeff & Jordan's private conversation in the HOH from Thursday starts on feeds 3-4 around the 2:22 a.m. mark on Flashback.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2011, 01:56:42 AM »
Another great conversation between Shelly and Keith...10:30 p.m. mark July 13th feeds 3-4 on Flashback.  It's the best "fight for yourself" pep talks I've ever heard on BB...good enough to use in real life.  Shelly would make an amazing mentor.   :tup: 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2011, 09:41:18 AM »
 Cassi was having a moment alone in the have not room and rachel  walked in and said "porsche  is my friend and she's gonna be here for 4 weeks so get use to it.." and rachel tried to slam the dooor but its on a spring hidge..

cassi. a while later went out to the kitchen and asked rachel if she did anything wrong .. they were all in front of everyone in the kitchen.. rachel was acting all snooty.. an kept saying taht porsche is her freind.. and that she doesnt like the tihings that cassi has been saying.. cassi rebutled with.." i have told what i think  about porsche to her face it's noting new to  her.. so why are you haivng an issue about it"

so there's  the low down on the cassi/rachel/ porsche drama

Does anyone know the full story of Rachel and Cassi's confrontation? I've found snipets here and there but I wonder if there isn't more. Thanks!!  :duno: :duno:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:47:50 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
Cassi was having a moment alone in the have not room and rachel  walked in and said "porsche  is my friend and she's gonna be here for 4 weeks so get use to it.." and rachel tried to slam the dooor but its on a spring hidge..

cassi. a while later went out to the kitchen and asked rachel if she did anything wrong .. they were all in front of everyone in the kitchen.. rachel was acting all snooty.. an kept saying taht porsche is her freind.. and that she doesnt like the tihings that cassi has been saying.. cassi rebutled with.." i have told what i think  about porsche to her face it's noting new to  her.. so why are you haivng an issue about it"

so there's  the low down on the cassi/rachel/ porsche drama

Rachel's also dominated by her emotions, which we all know from last season!  I'd say the fault lies on both sides -- Cassi for her attacking an ally or friend or Rachel, and Rachel for responding emotionally to it.

Belle Book

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »
cassi has a x boyfriend named Lee Brice [country singer] that looks alot like jeff bb she said she dated him before he was famous feeds from july 15 10pm rff time 8pm bb time flashback. thought you all would like to know.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
I'm thinkin' Dom didn't have a very good 24 hours.  Keith voted out, lost the HOH to Jordan, got put on slop and then nominated.   :lol3:

Rachel really does need to get control of her emotions to play this game, but I can appreciate her standing up for people being treated snarky.  But that really doesn't mean she can return the favor.

Soooooo impressed with Shelly's game play!   :yess:  Can't believe the newbies believe her as much as they do!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2011, 01:01:21 PM »
Oh...wow...think I wrote a bit much?   :jam:

It was awesome!! Do MORE!! Loved it!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
OK the golden key gives the carrier the honor of being in the top 10 but here is the question and I need to lay it out so please bear with me...
Dick left Danielle gets the golden key...Danielle no comps 13 in house
Keith evicted Porsh gets golden key...Porsh no comps 12 in house
 ...the rest are only examples to get to my point
Dom leaves Adam gets golden key....Adam no comps 11 in house
Cassi leaves Shelly gets golden key....does Shelly get a week of safety or no? because when she gets the key then we will have our top 10...If Shelly gets a week of safety then that means we are in the top 9 not 10...

does anyone know?

delightful just delightful

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
 :hearts: Thanks Paisley, ugot and Belle Book!!! I don't have feeds and haven't really seen as much of Cassi being annoying.  Not a fan of Rachel.

I am extremely bummed that Brenchel is back. Now we have to be subjected to their relationship, and her irritating laugh, again. Actually I think it's as much fun to see how they're getting along as it is nauseating.  Anyway, it seems that the only way Cassi would stay is if the vets target Shelly for the smart player she is. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »
Brendon and Rachel's relationship appears to be kind of rocky at times. At the rate this is going, their marriage might not last very long. Hate to admit it. If Brendon doesn't allow Rachel to get emotional, this is going to go nowhere fast.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2011, 03:40:08 PM »
I think the whole Mean girls theme applies to the rachel/porsche/ cassi issue.

I have heard cassi.. and although she doesn't like either of the girls she never said that to their face till porsche went around flaunting her self around and saying to shelly that she's "the hot girl"

When Porsche wasn't getting the attention and Keith had thrown her under the bus it lit even more of a flame under her jealousy trigger.. Rachel was already jealous of Cassi  and Porsche made it worse saying that Cassi is hanging around her man. you could immediately see the wheels turning on Rachel..  that jealous streak turned up  big  time

When Cassi was campaigning for Keith of course Porsche was  directly upset  and she went  to Rachel and told them all the stuff Keith confided in her and said that Cassi was saying no one had the balls to put up brenchal but Cassi said she did and would.. that's resson # 2 for Rachel to get more infuriated with Cassi..

once the votes came back and Keith was gone.. Rachel went to Cassi  and purposely started barking crap at her about Porsche is her  Friends.. blah blah blah..

then the above with Cassi in the kitchen took place.

Cassi left it alone after she said what she had to.. she wasn't snarky.. she told Rachel in a clam voice ..Porsche knows how i feel about her so what's the problem.... Rachel made like the whole..(remember the Annie thing when Rachel was getting Annie out and did the BYE BYE behind her back and denied it??) well that what Rachel did.. Rachel.. tried to play like " who me?? " i didn't do anything..

but everyone  that was back there when it went down with Rachel and Cassi is on Cassi side.. even Daniele..  Daniele even went to Brendon and said she needs to calm the F down.. and stop with the cattiness.

Cassi has spoken to everyone that  she doesn't like the power couple of brenchal .. for their strong game play.. and that she doest like Porsche cuz it's personal.. but now Rachel has made it personal.. and Cassi doesn't know how to NOT just walk away.. but she is doing that with the help of Shelly
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:45:39 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »
OK the golden key gives the carrier the honor of being in the top 10 but here is the question and I need to lay it out so please bear with me...
Dick left Danielle gets the golden key...Danielle no comps 13 in house
Keith evicted Porsh gets golden key...Porsh no comps 12 in house
 ...the rest are only examples to get to my point
Dom leaves Adam gets golden key....Adam no comps 11 in house
Cassi leaves Shelly gets golden key....does Shelly get a week of safety or no? because when she gets the key then we will have our top 10...If Shelly gets a week of safety then that means we are in the top 9 not 10...

does anyone know?

Kitkat, I don't know for sure, but I think that once they get down to 10 people the pairs HAVE to break up (or the rules have to change somehow).

Here's why:  When there are only 10 people left in the house, there will be 4 singles and 3 teams.  At that point, you CANNOT run nominations and vetos as they have been. One team would be HOH, one team would be on the block, and all three teams would compete in veto.  What would happen if the third team won the veto?  If they took the second team off the block, there would be no one else to nominate!  So, the rules HAVE to change once there are 10 people in the house.

So I think that one of two things will happen:  (1) there are really only three weeks of safety - until you get to the final 10.  (2) the pairs will all break up at the final 10 and play as individuals, and the 4 people with golden keys will get one more free week.  I think option #1 is the most likely.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2011, 05:10:11 PM »
I think the whole Mean girls theme applies to the rachel/porsche/ cassi issue.

I have heard cassi.. and although she doesn't like either of the girls she never said that to their face till porsche went around flaunting her self around and saying to shelly that she's "the hot girl"

When Porsche wasn't getting the attention and Keith had thrown her under the bus it lit even more of a flame under her jealousy trigger.. Rachel was already jealous of Cassi  and Porsche made it worse saying that Cassi is hanging around her man. you could immediately see the wheels turning on Rachel..  that jealous streak turned up  big  time

When Cassi was campaigning for Keith of course Porsche was  directly upset  and she went  to Rachel and told them all the stuff Keith confided in her and said that Cassi was saying no one had the balls to put up brenchal but Cassi said she did and would.. that's resson # 2 for Rachel to get more infuriated with Cassi..

once the votes came back and Keith was gone.. Rachel went to Cassi  and purposely started barking crap at her about Porsche is her  Friends.. blah blah blah..

then the above with Cassi in the kitchen took place.

Cassi left it alone after she said what she had to.. she wasn't snarky.. she told Rachel in a clam voice ..Porsche knows how i feel about her so what's the problem.... Rachel made like the whole..(remember the Annie thing when Rachel was getting Annie out and did the BYE BYE behind her back and denied it??) well that what Rachel did.. Rachel.. tried to play like " who me?? " i didn't do anything..

but everyone  that was back there when it went down with Rachel and Cassi is on Cassi side.. even Daniele..  Daniele even went to Brendon and said she needs to calm the F down.. and stop with the cattiness.

Cassi has spoken to everyone that  she doesn't like the power couple of brenchal .. for their strong game play.. and that she doest like Porsche cuz it's personal.. but now Rachel has made it personal.. and Cassi doesn't know how to NOT just walk away.. but she is doing that with the help of Shelly[/size]

:waves: YOU ROCK UGOT!!!! This is awesome. Let's see if Cassie can play nice with people she doesn't like for the sake of her game. Dani can do it and may be an influence on Rachel's game if Rachel can learn from her. But I don't think she can.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2011, 05:31:45 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Dick leaves BB, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Adam & Dominic wins veto, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
I am seriously wondering if Daniele and Dominic knew each other before they got into the house. They seem way too close to me. They make a lot of teasing, snarky comments to each other in jest but it seems to me that it's not something you would say to someone you just met 2 weeks ago. I could be all wet too.  :umn:  :lol:

I forgot to add, Dani was trying to convince R/B to throw the comp today so Dominic could win. Brendon put an end to that.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:25:52 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
Veto sounds like "bad things equal bigger rewards".
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score