Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263231 times)

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
I need to rant!  Sorry to anyone who doesn't agree in advance but I quit watching Survivor because of them bringing back players who had already played and put a bunch of star struck idiots with them!  Boston Rob was given 3 chances to finally win a million dollars, whatever!  So now it looks like BB is going to be doing the same thing and I will be gone from this one too!  The biggest problem for me is not just the star struck idiots but the fact that, yes that is the comp that Jordon won HOH on her season, fair, NOT!  Also letting the outgoing HOH pick the order of the competers, when has that ever happened before.  If someone knows of that ever happening before, please let me know!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #251 on: July 14, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
I agree Pattycakes!

I already am losing interest in this season. I didnt want the veterans to win HoH tonight.

Rachel became ever more annoying tonight and I was just learning to tolerate her. Brendon is just an ass period.

Anyway, this game is quickly become a poor man's version of BB All-Stars without the competitiveness.

Its the vets with whatever newbies are the most star struck against the others.

It was really boring.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #252 on: July 14, 2011, 09:54:02 PM »
The two newbies who flipped are idiots. They just gave away the chance of any of them winning, and what really pisses me off is people not having the stones to admit it. Shelly is lying her butt off. But that's OK. Her true colors are shining through. She's a backstabbing, lying witch. Can't wait till she gets hers.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2011, 10:01:03 PM »
rachel is already starting drama with cassi.. the minutes teh cameras were off she appraoched her.. we go live with cassi saying " thats not what she menat B:)"

Rachel wants cassi out along with brendon , porsche and dani.. :meow: for all 4 of them

Jeff will want Adam up..Im sure Jordan would want Adam up too but she may have a good reason to put up cassi to save shelly and give her the golden key

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
I called Keith a douchebag on the first night. I might still stand by my word.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #255 on: July 14, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
I can't believe they went from having 5 people to play in comps to only 3.  *sigh*

There's still six people playing in the Veto. The HOH and his/her partner, the nominated duo, and a third duo chosen out of the bag. Doesn't make a difference if anyone left or not. If a veteran team is on the block and the other one wins Veto, all bets are off that a veteran player leaves.

but for the HOHs they only have 3 which thank goodness Jordan won.  If ED had stayed they literally just could have gone back and forth winning HOH between the 3 pairs and not even have to worry about veto cause none of them would be on the block.

I will admit though letting Rachel pick the order in which people played - LOL can we say manipulation.  Well it's good to see the producers are rooting for the vets to stay in awhile... That has never happened from what I can remember it's always random draw.  But props to Jordan no matter what she got a 3 which is better than any of the newbies anyway.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2011, 10:31:27 PM »
according to Dani.. dani told brendon tht rachel came to cassi in the room and said porsche is gonna be her for a month she's my friend and get used to it and then tried to slam the bedroom door but couldnt cuz it was on a slef closing hinge

rchel told brendon earlier that cassi came towards her

now brndon knows rachel is lieing

rachel is overly excitd for porsche way more invested than she should be

rachel went and played with th same game play we saw last year.

If brendon would just let her play and not hold her down.. and just deal with the way things unfold..  she might not be this impulsive all the time

The worst case i see happening is that jeff says something to rachel and brendon defends her and jeff and brendon become enemies..

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2011, 10:37:21 PM »
according to Dani.. dani told brendon tht rachel came to cassi in the room and said porsche is gonna be her for a month she's my friend and get used to it and then tried to slam the bedroom door but couldnt cuz it was on a slef closing hinge

rchel told brendon earlier that cassi came towards her

now brndon knows rachel is lieing

rachel is overly excitd for porsche way more invested than she should be

rachel went and played with th same game play we saw last year.

If brendon would just let her play and not hold her down.. and just deal with the way things unfold..  she might not be this impulsive all the time

The worst case i see happening is that jeff says something to rachel and brendon defends her and jeff and brendon become enemies..

Oh i love that scenario. Would be so entertainiing to see that happen. also very plausable. PAY ATTENTION BB
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: July 14, 2011, 10:42:51 PM »
OMG Shelly has everyone fooled!! Dominic open your eyes!! do the math!!!

Shelly's got game!! :hoot: too bad her game is gonna trip her up BIG TIME!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #259 on: July 14, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
Shelly just tells jordan that it's gona be her and jeff at the end bucasue they dont act like brenchal and then jordan says well hopefully you too.. and shelly then says

I want you 2 to to win it. jordan tells her no what aobut yo. Shelly no really i want yo guys to have everythig that you want for yor brother and mother..

OK so Shelly why did you come on the game?? to give someone one else, 2 people in fact, a chance to win a butt load of money?? :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2011, 10:50:53 PM »
I am thinking the game is just getting started. The divisions are real now, Shel is playing her part to deceive the newbies, suspicion is on Adam but he's not going to let that happen. Rachel and Brendon are fighting, will they be able to stick together? Daniele seems boring at the moment but she's playing hard and totally off the radar.

I suspect that Kalia will get blamed for voting Keith out. Will anyone figure out that Shelly is a stealthy :sab 

I almost felt sorry for Dominic, he was really blindsided tonight. Cassi is playing hard but she's not very likable, so she needs to soften up if she wants to stay.

Lawon, might he get blamed for voting for Keith? He protests and for me comes off as honest but we know that the Newbie HGs will be looking for the 2 turncoats.

I'll be supplying all the  :beer2: :food: and :popcorn: needed.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2011, 12:59:27 AM »
I thought Shelly said that she wouldn't promise anyone her vote.  Did she tell Dom and Cass that she was voting for Porshe to leave?

On first thought it did seem like BB is favoring the OG house guests, but then the Golden key is just a way of dealing with  a player without a partner.  And as far as the HOH comp tonight, everyone had plenty of time to practice.  That seems completely fair to me.  Letting Rachel pick the HOH comp line-up is fishy, but so long as that's the way it goes for the whole season, then it's fine by me.

Updaters...YOU ROCK!!!! How you do it, I will never understand. Keeping up with all the endless convos. Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.  :hearts:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
Thank you guys for the updates and also for the discussion.

Here are my thoughts, so far.

1) Brenchel will survive their bickering...if their relationship has survived all of their shenanigans during the last year, then it will survive in the BB house.

2) Shelly is a lying bitch. Sometimes, lying bitches go far in the BB House.

3) Dom is toast.

4) I think the drama will really explode and the game will get really interesting when Jeff and Brendon go at it. There is no way that Jeff (who is straightforward) and Rachel are going to be able to maintain a longterm alliance given Rachel's manipulations and instigating. Jeff is going to end up saying something to Rachel, Rachel running to Brendon weeping, and Brendon turning on Jeff.....Brendon is a control freak but he considers Rachel, HIS property and will not put up with anyone causing her to cry...even when  it is Jeff just being honest.

Anyway, these are my thoughts so far.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »
ON the feeds before tehy went to BBAD Shelly was talking to cassi and she told her "not to worry, I got you" that was when she was in the bathroom and cassi was ready to pee.. I wonder if shelly knows to keep cassi around  as a target  so shelly will be safe.

Guess we shall see what kinda magic Shelly will work!  cuz when all the keys are gone who is she REALLY gonna  have  as an alli ? The J's?? hmm not sure.. Jordan is playing both Shelly and Kalia..so i dont think shelly will have anyone.. so she needs to make sure that ncassi stays and that adam goes

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2011, 08:28:59 AM »
:winner: I agree Albert!! :waves:

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2011, 08:45:10 AM »
I actually like Shelly. At least she is playing the game. It would be interesting to see what'll happen when the newbs find out that she was the one who switched the vote, but so far shes playing Dom and Cassi like tools. If the vets are smart, they'll put up Adam and Dom and get rid of Dom since he's the biggest threat physically and strategically. If he wins veto Cassi is probably gone. Anyways, can't wait till f10 when it's everybody for themselves and the s really hits the fan

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »
I actually like Shelly. At least she is playing the game. It would be interesting to see what'll happen when the newbs find out that she was the one who switched the vote, but so far shes playing Dom and Cassi like tools. If the vets are smart, they'll put up Adam and Dom and get rid of Dom since he's the biggest threat physically and strategically. If he wins veto Cassi is probably gone. Anyways, can't wait till f10 when it's everybody for themselves and the s really hits the fan

I agree.  I can see them getting rid of either Adam or Dom and it being a smart move.  Obviously, Adam didn't vote with them as he said he would, so he is a potential problem.  Dom has made himself an obvious problem for the vets.  This is the best duo to nominate, I think.  And if they win veto, then backdoor Cassi (or whatever dark horse villain emerges between now and veto time).

I actually REALLY like Shelly.  I also like Cassi.  I would bet money on the fact that the vets alliance will crumble sometime pretty soon when Rachel and Dani lock horns over whatever.  I KNOW it will happen after the top 10 and Dani comes out PLAYING.  I can also see the Jeff/Brendon thing that has been mentioned, although I will say that I think Jeff's biggest strength is his ability to grin and bear it.  He's 'that guy' that can have a soothing effect on everyone else when trouble is brewing.  BUT, in the event that the vets alliance does crumble, I can see J/J and Cassi/Shelly being really good for each other.  And they are all smart enough players that if they joined forces, they could REALLY mess with Brendan and Wonder Boob. 

Dani is a wild card for me.  When she starts playing, it will reveal where she's going to fall.  I would love to see the foursome I outlined above, with Dani as the fifth member and the pot-stirrer. 

This is the point where things start getting interesting!

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »
I'm curious about how things will go once the pairs are broken up.  I bet once they are down to 10 players, everyone plays as an individual again.  At that point, there will still be three of the original pairs left in the game - maybe not a big deal for the newbies, but for the vets who actually ARE pairs, it's huge.

If I were a vet, I would try to make sure that EVERY newbie team spent time on the block before the breakup happens.  It's true you might make a team mad at you, but more importantly, you force them to campaign against each other which weakens their bonds.

The big question I have is, now that ED is gone, will the golden key people be safe for the first 4 weeks (i.e. eliminations, which means there would be 9 people left), or until there are 10 people left (which would just be 3 eliminations)?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »
I've been asked to post this weekly schedule. The 1st HOH is always different due to the fact it last almost two weeks and now that we are on a normal 7 day HOH schedule, here is how the events will go....

FRIDAYS
Have-Not Competition
Nominations

SATURDAYS
Veto Competition

SUNDAYS
Free Day

MONDAYS
Veto Ceremony

TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
Free Days

THURSDAYS
Live Show Eviction
HOH Competition

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »
I was just watching BBAD from last night and of course Rachel and Dani are trying to get JJ to put up Cassi.  Dani just wants to get Dom for her duo alliance, so she needs Cassi gone.  I really hope that J&J are playing smart enough not to listen to them.  Poor Jordan, it's her HOH, but I feel that she will have no real say in who she nominates.  Cassi should not be the target.  Dom is playing a much better game and is much more of a threat to JJ.  I don't understand why they want to get Adam out.  He just a big goof.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2011, 01:37:44 PM »
Well its totally confirmed that Shelly and the J's are working toghe. right now they need cassi so they will try and ditch Dom first.. and they'll drop cassi down the line.

Shelly wants THEM to be at the finale.    both jeff and shelly used the word GOLDEN in referal to each others position with each other. :tup:

Jeff also knows that rachel and prosche are completely jealous of cassi due to her looks..  he seen it for himself.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
As much as I like Dom, I don't see how he will survive unless he wins POV, but he is entertaining.  Cassi comes off as a bit of a mean girl to me, all  the while just saying she is just being honest, but still preferable to Rachel.  I don't see Porsche surviving  once she's no longer safe. Rachel has been in the house with her less than 2 weeks and already they are bffs? Does anyone think Brenchal will survive and get married? I can't imagine that Rachel won't have a blowup with Dani over "her man".
Jeff and Jordan seem to be playing a smart game so far, and I think everyone better watch Dani.
Shelley seems to be in the best position so far. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »
Shelly just tells jordan that it's gona be her and jeff at the end bucasue they dont act like brenchal and then jordan says well hopefully you too.. and shelly then says

I want you 2 to to win it. jordan tells her no what aobut yo. Shelly no really i want yo guys to have everythig that you want for yor brother and mother..

OK so Shelly why did you come on the game?? to give someone one else, 2 people in fact, a chance to win a butt load of money?? :groan:

I thought Shelly came across as very sincere during that conversation, as though she genuinely, honestly cares about J&J (how can any SuperFan in the house not?), so it doesn't surprise me the alliance is now confirmed.  Some players will choose folks for their alliance who they don't mind losing to (see Survivor:Africa), and I think that's the place where Shelly is coming from.  I also definitely don't get the impression she lets her emotions get in the way of anything.  She's a tough cookie, and I swear...she is the best pep-talker I've ever heard!  She's freakin' awesome!!!   :hearts:

J&J had a great conversation in the HOH room late last night.  I was too tired to update, but essentially they were looking ahead to who will have their back after the golden keys are given out.  They don't want to rely to heavily on B&R and Dani after that point.  They feel like Adam is their guy, because Dom will go with Daniele (they don't trust that he'll keep his end of a deal up as long).  Jeff was also saying Adam always tells him the truth...can't help it and can't lie worth a darn...gets all nervous n' stuff.  His observation appears to be true, plus Adam really wants to stay until August 7, when he can live his dream of celebrating his 40th birthday in the house.  J&J found common ground with him on that point, because they want to make it long enough to spend the summer together, so I think with similar goals to focus on, this should be a solid alliance at least through the golden key period.  If Adam wants to spend his birthday in the house, he'll work with J&J period.  J&J, on the other hand, know they cannot commit to having his back beyond the golden key period.

Jordan's practical side really showed strong during their private conversation.  She's really smart that way.  I think Jordan recognizes Jeff's big mistake last year (and it wasn't not winning the veto, Jeff!  :lol3:), which was believing Kevin's lie and not trusting his alliance with Russell, because stuff she was saying to him last night was totally geared towards keeping him out of the mindset that led him to distrust Russell.  Can't remember what she said exactly, but it was good stuff.  And Jeff's diplomatic skills were in high gear during conversations with B&R, Dani and Adam.  Both are aware that Dani is the ultimate floater.

As for Dani, she's still telling J&J and B&R everything she gleans from Dom.  I was surprised when she didn't withhold anything from them, except, of course, how a deal with Dom would benefit her game.  But J&J, at least, seem to be aware of that possibility.  B&R are too busy bickering and fighting with each other to notice quite yet.

B&R...holy cow.   :meow:  Brendon is so concerned about Rachel letting her emotions get in the way of her game play that he can't even see that his own emotions about Rachel are getting in the way of BOTH of their game's play.  Unlike J&J, he isn't looking forward to a time when either of them will be in the house without the other.  If he was, he'd be encouraging Rachel's friendship with Porsche, because the second he's evicted, Rachel is going to need an ally, and by then she might not have J&J or Dani behind her.  She's gonna need Porsche.  And Brendon himself isn't forming any allies among the newbies either...again, unlike J&J.  That isn't going to help B&R one bit.  Dude's blowing it big time!!!  Rachel finally called him out on his controlling behavior, his belittling her, and his constant arguing...at least she is aware of exactly what he's doing to her now and starting to stand up for herself instead of whining about him being mean.     

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2011, 04:02:16 PM »
Oh...wow...think I wrote a bit much?   :jam:

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
Does anyone know the full story of Rachel and Cassi's confrontation? I've found snipets here and there but I wonder if there isn't more. Thanks!!  :duno: :duno: