Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263300 times)

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2011, 12:02:33 PM »
I kinda want a newbie to win HOH just because while I like Jeff and Jordan, I would rather the newbies be given a chance to show us the drama and develop as characters than have this turn into an all-star season. 

I could care less who goes tonight although I would rather have Keith stay just because he is for sure with the newbies.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
dang it i forgot!! :iok ok so he's a vote for them for a few weeks. more than what porsche can offer or secure them with.!

let keith win HOH and let him shoot himself in the foot and u have possibly 2 weeks alive!

Whichever one of Porsche/Keith stays can't compete in HOH and Veto competitions.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »
So according to what rachel said on BBAD that she gets to pic the order of how people go today in the HOH competion

hmm.. isnt that unfair that production tells her that? :duno:

so the orders isdominic adam cassi shelly  lawon, kalia and at the end it will go jordan jeff brendon

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2011, 01:12:31 PM »
Yeh...I thought it was weird and bit unfair, too, especially considering Rachel was able to also coordinate with her allies.  She has to give production a list today.

What is it with Brendon?  Geez...everything about Rachel is annoying him.  Bicker bicker bicker in the bathroom about how long she takes to get ready, how badly she cuts his hair...dude needs to  :chillpill:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2011, 01:34:45 PM »
It seems to me that BB is really trying to keep the returnees in the game.  I thought it was always a random draw, so that is wierd to me.  Also the golf thing is the HOH comp that Jeff blew to Jordon.  I was thinking they would have new comps so as not to look like they were setting up their favorites (not mine).  I guess not though!  (:;)
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2011, 02:54:24 PM »
It seems to me that BB is really trying to keep the returnees in the game.  I thought it was always a random draw, so that is wierd to me.  Also the golf thing is the HOH comp that Jeff blew to Jordon.  I was thinking they would have new comps so as not to look like they were setting up their favorites (not mine).  I guess not though!  (:;)

I thought Dani would team up with the newbies being the veterans were primary targets. Seems she is just mingling with the rest and not really doing much game talk.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »
I think everything Dani is doing is game play.  She's making inroads with anyone she can right now to try to cover her bases for later.  I really foresee her and Rachel clashing at some point and if that happens and sides are drawn, the newbies will welcome Dani with open arms.  I especially see the Rachel/Dani clash happening if Brendon gets evicted.  If that happens, Rachel will lose any logical thinking skills she might have and she'll start with the hysterical crying/maniacal fighting that we all grew to love last season.  Brendon's constant nagging is the only thing that has kept that under control so far this season.   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
OMG, this picture is too funny. Posted by CBS

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »
I think everything Dani is doing is game play.  She's making inroads with anyone she can right now to try to cover her bases for later.  I really foresee her and Rachel clashing at some point and if that happens and sides are drawn, the newbies will welcome Dani with open arms.  I especially see the Rachel/Dani clash happening if Brendon gets evicted.  If that happens, Rachel will lose any logical thinking skills she might have and she'll start with the hysterical crying/maniacal fighting that we all grew to love last season.  Brendon's constant nagging is the only thing that has kept that under control so far this season.   

I agree about Dani and I think she is using her key advantage very well.  She has no need to talk game.  She can just float along being liked by EVERYONE.  I think she can just watch and see who goes in the next 2 weeks.  Then make her more bold moves.  I think she would like to see Jordan or Rachel go and then align tightly with the Boyfriend who is left.  But she is in an incredibly safe position thanks to her dad, and she is using it well.  She is playing both sides without having to PLAY at all. I just don't like her and Do NOT WANT TO SEE HER at the END.  I like Dom and Cassi better than Dani.  Of course my faves are J&J.  But Jordan already won, so I am not sure it would be very exciting for her to win AGAIN.

I have been watching BB since season 5 and I am still shocked how quickly the dynamics of the house change.  Minutes pass and a whole new situation arises.  You just take a nap and check back and 2 people who were best friends, hate each other.   :groan:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2011, 04:03:55 PM »
Shelly seems like she will be able to handle everything much better than most hgs.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2011, 04:55:46 PM »
We'll finally have an insight on the houseguests tonight after teh eviction. This should make things very interesting! :yess:

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #236 on: July 14, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »
I wonder if the whole Golden Key thing was to keep the returnees in the game longer. Since it was 8 newbies and 6 returnees, it would be easy to pick off the returnees. Now with the golden key, at least some of the veterans will have to stick around until the top 10.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #237 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48:27 PM »
I just have 3 words to say for the live eviction show tomorrow or rather, later today!

KEITH IS TOAST!

I have 3 too!

THANK.THE.LORD.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
Just wanted to thank all the updaters!  You all are doing an awesome job.   :kuss: I'll be depending on all of you for my updates as I sit on the beach in San Diego for a few days, so keep up the good work

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2011, 06:21:09 PM »
Sweet!  Have fun BamBam!!!   :tup:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »
Live Stream for tonight anyone? What time?  Mucho Gracias !!
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #241 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »
it should be postd here before the show starts

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25771.0.html

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #242 on: July 14, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »

Also Jordan has seemed withdrawn or down to me.  She doesn't seem quite as talkative and playful as last time. At least from what I have seen, Which is just BBAD. And I didn't like when she was putting her body down and saying how great Dani's body is.
As to Jordan.... I have noticed that also(I have feeds). If I remember right on her season she always was a little cranky when she got her monthly visitor. She was talking to Jeff a few days ago about she thinks its her time of the month. I bet she perks up in a few more days.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #243 on: July 14, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »
REGULATORS!!!!

Thought I would try to beat Dom to the punch!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2011, 07:32:23 PM »
Sweet!  Have fun BamBam!!!   :tup:

Thanks!  Life doesn't get much better than sitting on the beach and reading the Big Brother updates on Reality Fan Forum!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 14, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »

Also Jordan has seemed withdrawn or down to me.  She doesn't seem quite as talkative and playful as last time. At least from what I have seen, Which is just BBAD. And I didn't like when she was putting her body down and saying how great Dani's body is.
As to Jordan.... I have noticed that also(I have feeds). If I remember right on her season she always was a little cranky when she got her monthly visitor. She was talking to Jeff a few days ago about she thinks its her time of the month. I bet she perks up in a few more days.

I thought Jordon, over the past 2 days, was playing BB full on.  Talking game with the vets and chatting with newbies.  Then the regular pow wows her and  Jeff have.

Also I'd like to share my fondness for Tawon and his zany self.  The guy is the real deal, loves his mommy.  Has anyone watched his youtube clips.  Funny stuff.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: July 14, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
I wonder if the whole Golden Key thing was to keep the returnees in the game longer. Since it was 8 newbies and 6 returnees, it would be easy to pick off the returnees. Now with the golden key, at least some of the veterans will have to stick around until the top 10.

It could be partly because of that. But I think it also has to do with being a solo player with a bunch of pairs. If they didn't have the golden key thing, the solo player would have to play to make sure they were safe. But with the key, they don't have to worry about it.

Like I said before - Jordan was like that three weeks into season 11, after the rest of the Populars were evicted. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be "fair" or not. (I'm still slightly bitter about how Biggest Loser handles their pairs portion... And it's the same way as I described it above.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #247 on: July 14, 2011, 07:43:45 PM »

Yep I remember from BB11 she was telling Jeff her friends call her Haley sometimes (her middle name) when she gets in a bad mood.  I think she seems a bit bored...understandable!  I really think she just did the show for Jeff.  If it was an All Stars season not this duo stuff and Jeff could have come back by himself I bet he would have and she would have stayed out of it.

I think she is probably a bit nervous too since the newbies are coming after her and Jeff, it would really suck if one of them ended up in the jury house and one didn't.  So she better go get that HOH tonight!!   I'm still mad ED left...I can't believe they went from having 5 people to play in comps to only 3.  *sigh*

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: July 14, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »
I can't believe they went from having 5 people to play in comps to only 3.  *sigh*

There's still six people playing in the Veto. The HOH and his/her partner, the nominated duo, and a third duo chosen out of the bag. Doesn't make a difference if anyone left or not. If a veteran team is on the block and the other one wins Veto, all bets are off that a veteran player leaves.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2011, 08:52:22 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Dick leaves BB, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, to be continued...