Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263193 times)

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
Hey KitKat! Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been reading this site for the last 6 BB's and I LOVE it!!! You guys are informative and funny as all get out!  :<3

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #201 on: July 13, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »
gag at gnats and swallow camels...

That is a brilliant saying!  I've never heard it before, but I'll be using it now!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: July 13, 2011, 09:00:12 PM »
I really am not a fan of Bren or Rachel, they deserve each other in my opinion, but it seems he is talking about her a lot this year to other hgs,  as well as criticizing her a lot, and he seems really friendly to Dani, as well. Maybe I am reading too much into that.

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #203 on: July 13, 2011, 09:10:18 PM »
I totally agree! I can't stand either of them and he is def more critical of her. I almost died when she made the comment that J&J never fight and all Bren & Rach do is fight. I almost thought the day they were doing the mock trial that Bren and Dani were ganging up on Rachel in the HOH. Also there have been a couple of comments that Rachel has made that comes across as her noticing Bren and Dani getting chummy! I think next week if Dani and Bren continue getting closer that Rachel is going to have a bit of a meltdown!  :'(
Sorry for the long post! I have lurked for years and never posted...it's been building for awhile!!! :wohoo:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #204 on: July 13, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
Omg. I couldn't stop laughing at the whole Keith/Porsche in the DR after POV. :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: July 13, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
Omg. I couldn't stop laughing at the whole Keith/Porsche in the DR after POV. :lol3:

No. Before, during, and after. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:15 PM »
I can assume that the golf game they're practicing now is a modified version of tomorrow's HOH competition?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #207 on: July 13, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »
I'm about ready to break down the BB front door, storm in and smack Brendon for the way he keeps treating Rachel.  He's all concerned about how they appear on TV, so he forbids her from revealing private details about their relationship (she called him "Bookie" while drunk, and it pissed him off) all the while every morning he's candidly sharing much more intimate things than a nickname with Shelly (and all of us!!!).  What the *bleep* is wrong with him?!  If Rachel heard the things he saying about her to a perfect stranger and a nationwide internet audience, she would freak out big time.  That guy is a total control freak. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #208 on: July 13, 2011, 10:26:23 PM »
I can assume that the golf game they're practicing now is a modified version of tomorrow's HOH competition?

I thought the practice game looked like one from a previous season (J&J's, I think).

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »
I didn't like Dani in her season and I don't like her now.  She acts like she is all that.  Brendon, Dom and even Jeff all seem to have the flirts with her. She is basking in the glow of the attention. I barely see her talk to any girls except Rachel and she's all buddy buddy with Rach , but teases her every chance she gets.  I was originally getting some vibes between her and Jeff, but he seemed to lose interest after awhile.  She is the only one of the OG players with no man.  So she is insecure and wants all the guys to want her. Just My Analytic Opinion.  Poor Rachel seems clueless as to how close Brenden is getting to Dani. They seem like a little threesome.

Also Jordan has seemed withdrawn or down to me.  She doesn't seem quite as talkative and playful as last time. At least from what I have seen, Which is just BBAD. And I didn't like when she was putting her body down and saying how great Dani's body is. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2011, 02:12:58 AM »
I just have 3 words to say for the live eviction show tomorrow or rather, later today!

KEITH IS TOAST!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »
I was neutral (leaning towards hoping it is Porsche) about who goes home this week until I saw last nights show.  Ugh.  Keith is an ass. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »
I dont know how you guys can sit through all of the BBAD and live feeds...I have Showtime and record BBAD but cant make myself watch it yet.

My favorites are Jeff and Jordan but I cant stand Brenchel or Dani....however, I think I agree with the others here, and I never thought I would say this, but I prefer Rachel to both Dani and Brendon.

Ok, it appears that Keith showed his ass last night...do you guys think he is being evicted and the regulators are going to fail?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
after seeing all of the bruttin he was doing last nite .. i so thought he was a gonner but now I think Porsche is going home.. the reason is the newbies arent dumb, keith will be the  fall guy for  them so that gives each one of them one more week there.  if you play the game weekly that should make everyone think 'keep keith will equal 1 more week alive'. let keith win HOH and let him shoot himself in the foot and u have possibly 2 weeks alive!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »
I haven't had a chance to catch up, what did he do last night? I'm really hoping he does go home but it makes sense to keep someone who is expendable when you need a scapegoat. Porsche fits that description as well.

I did hear Keith say he didn't need to practice because he would be sitting out with the golden key.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »
let keith win HOH and let him shoot himself in the foot and u have possibly 2 weeks alive!

Whichever one of Porsche/Keith stays can't compete in HOH and Veto competitions.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2011, 10:24:13 AM »
Morning :waves:   It's either or for me.  Either with a golden key = no biggy.  Either in the house=drama.

But then I remind myself about Keith and his incessant rambling about this and that and what and if.... :groan: :groan:
No MSG!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
If Keith stays, Dom is going to stay in the DR screaming "Regulators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:04 AM »
I predict the vote will be 6-4 to evict Keith.

Fingers crossed that Jordan wins HOH.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
hope you are right, Will!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2011, 11:27:27 AM »
I haven't had a chance to catch up, what did he do last night? I'm really hoping he does go home but it makes sense to keep someone who is expendable when you need a scapegoat. Porsche fits that description as well.

I did hear Keith say he didn't need to practice because he would be sitting out with the golden key.  :lol3:

I haven't had a chance to catch up either, so I am wondering as well? I would prefer he be the one to leave but I honestly really don't care either way. I am more annoyed that one of them will get the golden key!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
Okay, so my daughter (SMHDirtbiker) and I were talking, and I truly think that Shelly getting up earlier than everyone else every day is truly a great move on her part-- it gives her some completely alone time to just be and not deal with the others   :lala -- keeps her sanity intact a bit more.... What does anyone else think? 

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
Okay, so my daughter (SMHDirtbiker) and I were talking, and I truly think that Shelly getting up earlier than everyone else every day is truly a great move on her part-- it gives her some completely alone time to just be and not deal with the others   :lala -- keeps her sanity intact a bit more.... What does anyone else think?

If I were on Big Brother, that's what I would have to do. I would go crazy living with most of those people for the entire summer.

And I don't really care either way who goes home. The sad part is, one of them is going to have the golden key and stick around for a few weeks when I don't really like either of them.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »
I agree with you guys, I would relish my alone time, too!

I think the reason ehy Jeff and Jordan are so appealling to many viewers is because, (while they are attractive but neither is particularly bright). they both just seem like down to earth, decent, sane kids.

I hope some of the newbies start to give off that vibe...Adam, Keith, Lawon, Dom and Porshe are totally annoying to me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
I totally agree! I can't stand either of them and he is def more critical of her. I almost died when she made the comment that J&J never fight and all Bren & Rach do is fight. I almost thought the day they were doing the mock trial that Bren and Dani were ganging up on Rachel in the HOH. Also there have been a couple of comments that Rachel has made that comes across as her noticing Bren and Dani getting chummy! I think next week if Dani and Bren continue getting closer that Rachel is going to have a bit of a meltdown!  :'(
Sorry for the long post! I have lurked for years and never posted...it's been building for awhile!!! :wohoo:

I agree with you. I noticed it myself and Dani sends Rachel a lot of little zingers and I think Rachel is starting to notice. Let er rip Kakes, that's what this board is about.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.