Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262338 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2011, 11:16:06 PM »
It will get better. I can totally see Lawon blowing up.  :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »
Where is the drama with this group?  So far they are all just way too nice to each other!

It will get better. I can totally see Lawon blowing up.  :)

I foresee loads of drama:  Dom's sexual quips to Dani; Porsche and her comment about dating black men; Kevin and Lawon for sure!  and then Rach, because she's a drama momma.

How does someone get BB to ban "Big Booty"?   :knuckles:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2011, 12:59:21 AM »
Much prefer the "musical & dance" interludes.  Brings me back to my days when "partying" friends did the same.

(You know who you are!)  :colors   :ya3:
No MSG!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2011, 08:51:28 AM »
I think if you're gonna live like the HOH and not actually have won the comp.. you shouldnt get to play in the next HOH.. if yo profit from the earnigns. too bad..

I can see the reasoning as to why they didnt with the clique cuz that woulda been way too many people to sit out.. but in this  it's just the 2!..

Exactly!  That's exactly what I was trying to say with all my rambling.  Thank you. I'm glad I made sense to someone. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2011, 08:55:37 AM »
MANNNN!! production is all over teh WBRB button!! gues they are either protecting the VETS or are tired of getting flack for things!! :D
It is just the first week, give them time to becme bored with it all and we will hear everything including BB yelling at them  :lol:

I was trying to watch the feeds over the weekend and I had to turn it off several times and walk away.  The constant WBRB was making it impossible to follow any conversation and the music was playing in a constant loop in my head.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2011, 09:33:17 AM »
Three or four seasons ago towards the end, the producers changed that WBRB  music and it was so pleasing to our ears, I wish they would play that for us instead of driving us insane.

There will be drama, Lawon is a loose cannon, Cassi has begun to stir the water with Porsche this morning. Porsche seems rigid and unbending  to me so I see a confrontation coming soon because if I understand all the maneuvering, Keith is the target and Porsche will be staying. It is only Tuesday though.  :lol:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »
And it seems like the Keith vs. Porsche decision has changed about eight times a day the past few days. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
And it seems like the Keith vs. Porsche decision has changed about eight times a day the past few days.

I kind of like that--- keeps me guessing  :lol:  I really could care less which one goes-- I am just bummed that because of the golden key we will be stuck with the other one for awhile!  :groan:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
Hey TL-- I think I saw somewhere that Adam was a finalist for BB last year...... can anyone else confirm this?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »
Hey TL-- I think I saw somewhere that Adam was a finalist for BB last year...... can anyone else confirm this?

He just danced around this very thing a few minutes ago. It sounds as if he almost did make it into the house.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »
Brendon is a control freak and he demoralizes Rachael constantly...can I say he is grating on my nerves a little today  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2011, 01:48:37 PM »

He just danced around this very thing a few minutes ago. It sounds as if he almost did make it into the house.

I saw your question about it but didn't want to post in the live feed updates, so thought I would respond to it here  :)  For some reason I thought maybe Ragan had mentioned that during the show with Missy and Annie -- they were going over the new houseguests prior to the season actually starting.......... I will see if I can find it and let you know  :tup: -Suzanne

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »
Okay, just found it-- it was on the 7/5 Rumor Control and it starts at the 20min20sec mark-- Ragan says he isn't sure if he is allowed to say it but that Adam was in the finals last year for BB12.  Hope that helps  ;)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2011, 02:33:58 PM »
Brendon is a control freak and he demoralizes Rachael constantly...can I say he is grating on my nerves a little today  :groan:

Ugh.....as much as it pains me, I will admit that I agree with Brendon 100%.  I watched about an hour of that nonsense and I didn't think he was that bad.  She's a spoiled brat and an attention hog.  When you behave like a child, you get treated like a child.  "You have a beautiful, hot fiance...blah blah blah"...."I didn't come out here to rehash, I came out here to let you apologize to me and tell me you love me." Give me a break!

It REALLY pains me, but I think he deserves better.  He's an idiot too, but at least he's capable of not being 100% self-absorbed.  He limits his to 50%, with the other 50% of his time being Rachel-absorbed.  Bleck Bleck BLECK!   

I'd pay triple if the live feeds came with a little remote control that allowed me to zap them whenever they annoyed me.  Hell, I'd give up a paycheck and take a week's vacation just to sit home and zap them over and over and over and over until my stupid finger fell off. And then I'd teach the dog how to use the zapper. 

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »

It REALLY pains me, but I think he deserves better.  He's an idiot too, but at least he's capable of not being 100% self-absorbed.  He limits his to 50%, with the other 50% of his time being Rachel-absorbed.  Bleck Bleck BLECK!   

You forgot Franklin the turtle...Brendon seems pretty obsessed about him and his disappearance.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2011, 03:09:06 PM »

You forgot Franklin the turtle...Brendon seems pretty obsessed about him and his disappearance.

Franklin the Turtle is the only intelligent partner the poor dude has in the game.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »

Franklin the Turtle is the only intelligent partner the poor dude has in the game.
And now he's gone! *sigh*
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »
I bet he's hiding wherever Rachel didn't hide the beers that she didn't drink.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »

Ugh.....as much as it pains me, I will admit that I agree with Brendon 100%.  I watched about an hour of that nonsense and I didn't think he was that bad.  She's a spoiled brat and an attention hog.  When you behave like a child, you get treated like a child.  "You have a beautiful, hot fiance...blah blah blah"...."I didn't come out here to rehash, I came out here to let you apologize to me and tell me you love me." Give me a break!

I'd pay triple if the live feeds came with a little remote control that allowed me to zap them whenever they annoyed me.  Hell, I'd give up a paycheck and take a week's vacation just to sit home and zap them over and over and over and over until my stupid finger fell off. And then I'd teach the dog how to use the zapper.

:lol3: Luv ya Libby!!!!!!! That's the most fun I've gotten from BB13 yet!!!!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »

He was grating on my nerves as well. He verbally beat her into a pile of mush then poured some water on what was left and diluted it till it looked like nothing.  :groan: This is the second or third time he's done this in the past few days.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

I want that zapper too!  :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2011, 07:25:17 PM »
Can somebody tell me if Kalia and Shelly have honestly switched to the vets side of thinking?  All this back and forth confuses me after a while and I can't remember who said what!  :colors

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »
as far as i know.. it's always the vets vs teh newbies. and we all wont know whts what till afte the eviction nd new HOH . till then im thinking shelly is just playing the game. but shelly has stary eyes for brenchal and the J's.

Can somebody tell me if Kalia and Shelly have honestly switched to the vets side of thinking?  All this back and forth confuses me after a while and I can't remember who said what!  :colors
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »
Okay, just found it-- it was on the 7/5 Rumor Control and it starts at the 20min20sec mark-- Ragan says he isn't sure if he is allowed to say it but that Adam was in the finals last year for BB12.  Hope that helps  ;)

Interesting! Who took his place in the house in his place I wonder!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2011, 10:29:38 PM »
In today's, feed early evening, anyone catch Keith's comments in the HOH during Harry Potter/Naria/Oz/Charlie Brown convo?  JJ/Rach/Brendon in the room.  Remember fanatical christians calling for burning of the potter books? 

Keith says Charlie Brown is christian based because they quote scripture.  Only once was scripture quoted; Linus does in "A Charlie Brown Christmas." And then Keith moves on to "The Wizard of Oz" and how the tin can is actually a gun. 

Just sayin... :bubs

No MSG!