Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262313 times)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2011, 09:58:15 PM »
I really don't feel like reading 16 pages of live feed updates, so can someone update me on if anything important has happening today. Fights? Revelations?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2011, 10:35:17 PM »
I dont know if this is the correct place to put this but, Dick Donato is supposed to post his explanation tonight following the West Coast Viewing of the show.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 08:19:28 AM by TexasLady »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »
Evel Dick's video explanation, on his exit, is suppose to be up and running on RTV****.com in an hour.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2011, 10:57:50 PM »
I really don't feel like reading 16 pages of live feed updates, so can someone update me on if anything important has happening today. Fights? Revelations?

Follow RFF on Twitter. The major developments will be there. http://twitter.com/#!/bigbrotherspoil   :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »
I was at work today and must have missed something. Did Keith and Lawon make up?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2011, 11:08:03 PM »
HAH!  It was the video that ED released PRIOR to BB starting. This is why ED is no longer on the show.

SORRY, I LIED.  Not intentionally.  I misheard what ED said.  ED said it's something private that happened.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:12:58 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »
Wow I really wanted to know why he left...maybe it did have something to do with his girlfriend  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »
Wow I really wanted to know why he left...maybe it did have something to do with his girlfriend  :duno:

Nope, he said his girlfriend is fine.  I'm sure down the road we will hear what the deal was.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »
HAH!  It was the video that ED released PRIOR to BB starting. This is why ED is no longer on the show.

SORRY, I LIED.  Not intentionally.  I misheard what ED said.  ED said it's something private that happened.

OPPS! It wasn't a lie.. it was a misunderstanding.  :lol:  Darn.. they sure are keeping us in the dark.. maybe it WAS that video. It could just be he got back in the house and decided he'd done it once, won and couldn't stand the thought of being there another couple of months.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2011, 11:20:51 PM »

Nope, he said his girlfriend is fine.  I'm sure down the road we will hear what the deal was.
I am curious to see how it is explained Wednesday during the live show. Probably something like a family emergency of some sort...

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2011, 11:31:45 PM »

I am curious to see how it is explained Wednesday during the live show. Probably something like a family emergency of some sort...

He posted an explanation on rtvzone.com if anyone is interested and he said BB will be addressing it on Wednesday.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2011, 11:55:15 PM »
I watched it. Feel a little better about his departure now. Guess it's really no one's business but his since it's something personal. Still a fan, still disappointed, but will be checking out his comments on the show. Better than nothing I guess.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2011, 04:27:11 AM »
I really don't like this new duo twist. I would like it if it was like BB11 where you just play it individually and if you win HoH, your partner is safe too. But playing the veto in pairs, just doesn't make me happy. The veto should be played in individuals, won by individuals, used by individuals. I agree with Mandoli that it sounds like veto is played in pairs. :res:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2011, 07:03:43 AM »
I really don't like this new duo twist. I would like it if it was like BB11 where you just play it individually and if you win HoH, your partner is safe too. But playing the veto in pairs, just doesn't make me happy. The veto should be played in individuals, won by individuals, used by individuals. I agree with Mandoli that it sounds like veto is played in pairs. :res:
The only reason I like the duos playing for veto as teams is in the event JJ were to be on the block they would both come off  :) JJ need to be scrambling to make an alliance with another couple of people for their safety because Brendon and Rachael are not a very good safety net for them. They should be looking for a couple of people that are not teamed up now and that would ensure them a few weeks anyway. Rachael is right, if JJ are on the block B&R HAVE to win veto or they will be backdoored. Dick's leaving did throw a large kink into the vets plans but if they play the porsche thing out right they may have a good ally in her.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2011, 09:40:55 AM »
It seems unfair to me that the second half of the duo gets to play in the next HoH.  If you get to share all the rewards of being someone's partner, you should have to share the disadvantages too.  I'm probably not making sense.....

For example:  If your partner is HoH, you are also safe.....if the veto is won by/used on a person, BOTH members of the duo are saved... HoH is free from Have Nots and so is their partner. 

Why then, does the second half of a duo still get to play for HoH the week following their partner's reign?  I'm struggling to wrap my head around how that is fair or logical.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2011, 10:05:31 AM »
I'm confussed about the regulators alliance. Are they voting to keep Keith, or did he do something to make his alliance all mad at him? If so, what was it that he did.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »
OK what's the beef folks have Lawon?  And will Keith go?  Keith to me is a powder keg ready to explode and he's a possible threat in some competitions.  Whereas, Porshe she a hot mess and I don't see a threat there.

Help me out here....thoughts?
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
Why then, does the second half of a duo still get to play for HoH the week following their partner's reign?  I'm struggling to wrap my head around how that is fair or logical.

Because technically, all power of nominating people rests solely on the HOH. Brendon isn't in charge of nominating people. It's like the clique twist - even though someone from your clique won HOH last week, and even though you were safe and stuff, you still played HOH the next week to see if you could keep safety in your clique.

I'm sure someone'll explain it all Thursday.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »
I'm confused too, are they keeping keith or Porsche. I could see keeping her IF they really have her but she's very touchy and rigid as a person so I'm not sure the vets could count on her as an ally.

Dick's leaving left a mess for the golden key because for good or ill it's all messed up now. Dani is safe and is the uber floater at the moment.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »

Because technically, all power of nominating people rests solely on the HOH. Brendon isn't in charge of nominating people. It's like the clique twist - even though someone from your clique won HOH last week, and even though you were safe and stuff, you still played HOH the next week to see if you could keep safety in your clique.

I'm sure someone'll explain it all Thursday.

I understand, I just don't think it's 100% fair.  By that logic, Brendon is allowed to compete next week because he isn't technically HoH this week and the noms aren't his.  But, if that's true, it should work that way all around.  He shouldn't be safe from eviction,  benefit from the veto, or get a pass on Have Nots either because he isn't technically HoH this week.  The partner of the HoH.....not singling out Brendon, he's just the person that fits this week..... gets all of the benefit and doesn't have to suffer the consequence. 

I can see making the partner of the HoH exempt from nomination, because that would benefit the HoH directly (although, what are the odds the HoH would nominate their own partner anyway) so that would be an HoH perk, which is justifiable.  But I really can't make sense of how they are exempt from Have Nots AND still get to play for HoH next week.  That seems like they are getting the best of both worlds. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
MANNNN!! production is all over teh WBRB button!! gues they are either protecting the VETS or are tired of getting flack for things!! :D
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »
I think if you're gonna live like the HOH and not actually have won the comp.. you shouldnt get to play in the next HOH.. if yo profit from the earnigns. too bad..

I can see the reasoning as to why they didnt with the clique cuz that woulda been way too many people to sit out.. but in this  it's just the 2!..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
MANNNN!! production is all over teh WBRB button!! gues they are either protecting the VETS or are tired of getting flack for things!! :D
It is just the first week, give them time to becme bored with it all and we will hear everything including BB yelling at them  :lol:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »
Where is the drama with this group?  So far they are all just way too nice to each other!

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2011, 10:54:35 PM »
Reminds me of last year. Everyone kissing each others butts. Boring. That's why I was so disappointed that ED left. He would have at least added some excitement. Anyone know why they are showing the same damn thing on all the feeds today? That's really getting on my nerves.