Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262312 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 07:46:17 AM »
Where his Evil Dick?s gone and from what I see he left voluntarily
Evil Dick is gone and from what I see he left voluntarily....
delightful just delightful

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »
Im so glad Evil Dick is gone.....I hope they send his spawn right behind him.

I MIGHT, MIGHT, MIGHT be able to tolerate Brenchel if they work with Jordeff and I keep my mute on when Rachel is cackling.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 08:23:34 AM »
The one night I had to go to bed slightly earlier than usual, and I miss this. Wow.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 08:32:30 AM »
Im so glad Evil Dick is gone.....I hope they send his spawn right behind him.

I MIGHT, MIGHT, MIGHT be able to tolerate Brenchel if they work with Jordeff and I keep my mute on when Rachel is cackling.

Dani's got a golden key, so she's going nowhere fast.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
Is it just me that is bummed that Dick is gone?  I was so looking forward to him vs Rachel!!!!  In fact, it was a big reason that I finally broke down and bought the feeds. I have to admit, though, I am already majorly hooked on them!! A great BIG thank you to all of our updaters!! Knowing I would be able to catch up on what I missed watching was the only reason I got ANY sleep!! LOL!! Any ideas what happened with ED yet?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
ED left on his own will power from what i gathered. Not sure how Dani got the golden key:duno: thought that the person to  survive the first nominations would get the key so somehting may have happened

If im thinking like ED I would want to give my daughter a cnace at 1/2 mil so i would make a deal and leve only if my daughter was safe. so being in the top 10 gives her plenty of room to make stronger alliances. and gives her a chance to stay.

Ed knows that Dani has to get out Brenchal. and I think the whole i didnt talk to my daugher for 3 years we a pre planned story from both of them.  this way they wouldnt be immediate targets

Also Dani was talking ion the bathroom with cssie and Dom  regarding somehting about rachel being upset and wanting to lave but knew she wouldnt .. I have to go back and find that  and listen agian

Flashbacks shou;d be availbe some time today per superpasss
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »
The internets are saying Dick left due to something involving his girlfriend in Colorado, and that Daniele was reassured nothing bad happened in her immediate family. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 09:46:55 AM »
Thanks Paisley  :)  My daughter just mentioned that Danielle had said that she was told it was for personal reasons but not family. Will have to see what happens now.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:42 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Dick leaves BB, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:39 AM »
Just wait and watch....

I know Alison Grodner is gonna speak with the houseguests today.

The twist will get thrown out of the window. They will be told today that they are no longer duos and will be playing individually.

Daniele having gotten the golden key will be immune for three weeks instead of four.

I love it when Alison's plans go awry.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »
Sweet update Will!! :tup:

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »
what are the chances that right after they announced that whoever was left of a duo would be immune for 4 weeks that dick would have a personal problem and have to leave? i think this is a setup to get danni farther in the game.  :umn:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »
Wow this sucks!  I hope everything is cool with his gf or whatever the situation is.  Dang...so this just happened before the feeds went live?  I am bummed no fun rivarly now :(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:22 AM »
Sweet update Will!! :tup:
\

First live day and we got this already. CRAZY!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 10:19:18 AM »
I just find this whole thing weird and if true and I was Dani, I would be incredibly pissed at BB with how they handled the situation.

Dick was last called to the DR at 5:30 p.m.  Daniele wasn't notified for 5 1/2 hours and after repeatedly asking BB to tell her what happened to her dad, she was finally called into the DR three minutes after Showtime ended.  While she was asking, the camera crew communicated with her by shaking the cameras back and forth as a way of telling her "no."  Why on earth wouldn't they ease a daughter's concern for her dad much sooner and toy with her with the cameras?  Seems so odd to me. 

On previous seasons, when a house guest leaves, the house is notified pretty quickly.  Also...the house guests are always asked to pack up the departed house guest's belongings immediately, but that hasn't happened yet either (...as far as I can tell from Dani's conversations, she's the only person BB has talked to so far).  Allison is always a quick phone call away, too, so why hasn't she shown up yet?  When Chima was booted off the show, it happened fairly late at night and Allison arrived to deal with the situation pretty fast. 

All of BB's actions so far are really unusual as compared to previous seasons, and considering his daughter is in the house and should have been notified immediately, it leaves me suspicious that Dick is truly gone for good. 

But why would they single Dick out to take a vacation from the house and not anyone else?  That's usually our job or they win a competition.  Did Dick find something in the house no one knows about?

I dunno...just don't think this story is quite over yet.     

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »
I am really bummed that Dick is gone.  :groan:  I was looking forward to his drama.  It was wierd last night watching Dani freak out around 12:30am, wanting to know that her dad was okay and they wouldn't tell her anything.  BB was totally waiting for Showtime to be over. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »
Wow, Reality Tea is already reporting that Dick is gone, but they don't have any extra details.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
I am really bummed that Dick is gone.  :groan:  I was looking forward to his drama.  It was wierd last night watching Dani freak out around 12:30am, wanting to know that her dad was okay and they wouldn't tell her anything.  BB was totally waiting for Showtime to be over.

I think they waited to because the 'Where is Dick?' game made for a very exciting BBAD.  And, don't forget, Dani waited until after the 6 hour mark to show any real concern.  Maybe if she had freaked out sooner, they would have gotten a message to her sooner.  Her theatrics last night went on for all of about 20 minutes, then she went up to the HoH room for five minutes, and came down with a calm attitude and told them she would find out something later and she couldn't talk about it.  Obviously, someone communicated with her up there that she needed to wait until after BBAD and they would talk to her. 

It very well could be that they didn't tell her anything because the drama was all unfolding for hours behind the scenes.  They may have made him aware of whatever the situation was and it took several hours of gathering whatever information they would let him gather before he made a decision to leave.  Obviously, they wouldn't tell Dani (or anyone) until his decision was absolutely final.  At which point the live feeds were going and BBAD was on.  And, as I said before, she didn't seem to care all that much.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »
Dani wasn't showing concern in front of the house guests, but once she had a few moments alone in the storage room to demand they tell her, you could definitely tell she was upset.  She was calling Dick her "partner" in front of the house guests, but alone she immediately called him her "Dad" and you could hear the concern in her voice. 

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 10:58:32 AM »
All the house guest  are sleeping
So I thought i would post a pic of who is partnerd with who

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:24 AM »

I think they waited to because the 'Where is Dick?' game made for a very exciting BBAD.  And, don't forget, Dani waited until after the 6 hour mark to show any real concern.  Maybe if she had freaked out sooner, they would have gotten a message to her sooner.  Her theatrics last night went on for all of about 20 minutes, then she went up to the HoH room for five minutes, and came down with a calm attitude and told them she would find out something later and she couldn't talk about it.  Obviously, someone communicated with her up there that she needed to wait until after BBAD and they would talk to her. 

It very well could be that they didn't tell her anything because the drama was all unfolding for hours behind the scenes.  They may have made him aware of whatever the situation was and it took several hours of gathering whatever information they would let him gather before he made a decision to leave.  Obviously, they wouldn't tell Dani (or anyone) until his decision was absolutely final.  At which point the live feeds were going and BBAD was on.  And, as I said before, she didn't seem to care all that much.

I agree that she didn't seem concerned for a while, but the longer it went, you could tell it was getting to her.  But I think you make some very good points on what might have happened with his final decision to leave etc.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
What most of you don't know about Dick and Daniele not on speaking terms, which is true.

Three years ago, I can't remember exactly when but over the Christmas/New Years'  holiday, they both traveled abroad (again, I forget what countries they went to). Anyhow, at some point during the trip they had a MAJOR falling out. Daniele cut short of her trip and flew back home and Dick continued with the traveling on his own. And ever since they have barely spoke to each other. And to this day, Dick doesn't speak with his son, Vincent at all. They had a falling out right after BB8 ended back in 2007.

As for Dick leaving last night, we don't know exactly why but Dick is a talker, so maybe he'll speak out soon to explain why he left.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »
This was just tweeted by Lydia from BB11

@TooMuchLydia4U @EvelDick was just told that he was disqualified for posting this video after the premiere 

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:15 AM »
I've seen several people speculate that ED and Daniele not speaking was game-play, but I think if that were the case, they would have talked about it in their DR session after they entered the house.  It seemed pretty obvious they genuinely don't care all that much for each other.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 11:27:42 AM »
This was just tweeted by Lydia from BB11

@TooMuchLydia4U @EvelDick was just told that he was disqualified for posting this video after the premiere 

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Why would he be disqualified for that? He didn't spill the beans before the premiere so what's the big deal?