Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262308 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:53 PM »
Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB12 discussion thread #1!  We will discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") 

Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  :lol:  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic. :angel:

Read the rules, love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.

Also a reminder, Real Networks has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.

Whoohoo! Game on!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »
I'll start.. I love Dominic!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 09:36:59 PM »
I'll start.. I love Dominic!

but hate his partner! Adam is getting on my nerves! I really hope he goes early!

I also like Brenchel *throws up shield* and Jordeff this season again. I also hope Dani plays her own game. I really would have thought that they would have talked after Big Brother 8, so sad to hear they didn't :(

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 09:43:23 PM »
I'm glad to see Jeff and Jordan again, but would like for the newbies to have a chance to give us something different. 

I'm curious to see how Rachel is going to play this because I'm sure Danielle is going to push that she and ED be nominated.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »
Im getting ready for the live feeds  :yess: I did it I posted my first capture
This is what i am seeing right now on the Big Brother 13 we'll be right back live feeds
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:13:38 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:10 PM »
A year has not changed my opinion about Rachel and Brendon. Still hate them with a burning passion.

Out of this new crop of houseguests, I've already stated that I wish for Keith to leave as soon as possible. I don't think I could put up with him for a day, never mind three months. All he talks about is women and, quite honestly, it's pissing me off.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:38 PM »
I made up a partners poster
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:15:52 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 10:56:06 PM »
I earnestly hope Evil Dick is the first one to go, because I cannot see myself putting up with him for three more months. It was bad enough the first time around. Jeff and Jordan probably won't be early targets because they are well-liked, and I thnk the newbies will view Brendon-Rachel and Dick-Danielle pairs having bigger threats in this "pairs" phase. By telling us that the surviving member of a pair is safe from nomination until there are 10 houseguests left, they've all but told us that the pairs won't last beyond that point.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:45 PM »
No, no, no, no no. ED must not go.  :groan: I've never gotten to watch him on the live feeds. He is pure entertainment. That's what I watch BB for. Last year they were too goody goody and it bored the pants off of me. I want confrontation and lots of it.  :snicker:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »
By telling us that the surviving member of a pair is safe from nomination until there are 10 houseguests left, they've all but told us that the pairs won't last beyond that point.

In the last few seasons, the twists like this didn't last long. Maybe three weeks, max.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »
To whomever has the Live feeds .... does anyone know what the lips, dart, hearts, and the tomato in the bottom right corner are for? I mean obviously I know you can aim them at the picture but are they  just for fun or do they serve some other function that I am not understanding?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 11:16:35 PM »
No, no, no, no no. ED must not go.  :groan: I've never gotten to watch him on the live feeds. He is pure entertainment. That's what I watch BB for. Last year they were too goody goody and it bored the pants off of me. I want confrontation and lots of it.  :snicker:

Dick @ Night.  Can't wait!!!

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 11:18:20 PM »
I agree, I have watched every season and I still think Evil Dick was probably the most deserving winner.  Yes, he made people's live hell, but excuse me you come on big brother and expect smooth summer vacation, then you are definetly in the wrong house.  Go Dick, Danielle I think you still come off sometimes as a spoiled brat, you are not the only one who did not have a perfect child hood.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
Not only are there two past winners with Dick and Jordan, but there are two players who America helped in the game...Dick (America's Player saved him) and Jeff (the coup d'etat).  This should be interesting.   :jam: 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 11:20:51 PM »
I earnestly hope Evil Dick is the first one to go, because I cannot see myself putting up with him for three more months. It was bad enough the first time around. Jeff and Jordan probably won't be early targets because they are well-liked, and I thnk the newbies will view Brendon-Rachel and Dick-Danielle pairs having bigger threats in this "pairs" phase. By telling us that the surviving member of a pair is safe from nomination until there are 10 houseguests left, they've all but told us that the pairs won't last beyond that point.

yep that's what I'm thinking/hoping is that JJ is the last duo they will go after.  The other four have been monsters at the comps.  JJ are likable and really not a threat until it comes down to the end and the popular vote...which honestly I don't know if they would even get in the finals with this crowd...Jordan already won and Jeff won AC. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:17 PM »

Dick vs. Brenchel I can't waiitttttt.  I want to see Brendon TRY to defend "his woman" to ED.  If ED goes after him and his photo scandal...omg that will be worth the cost of the feeds right there.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »
Heres The Partners On BB 13

Not sure if I spelled all the names right

Adam and Dominic

Keith and Porsche

Shelly and Cassie

Kalia and Lawon

Jeff and Jordan

Brendon and Rachel

Evil Dick and Danielle

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »

Dick vs. Brenchel I can't waiitttttt.  I want to see Brendon TRY to defend "his woman" to ED.  If ED goes after him and his photo scandal...omg that will be worth the cost of the feeds right there.
OMG YES! It is worth the price just to see that. Rachel was a big fat bully last year but I think she will cower in fear from ED. And Brenden is too much of a girly man to do anything about it. I am DYING here. We so deserve this after last season.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:18 AM »
Looks like the keys are in everyone but keith and porche.  Have a look live feeders.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:21 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, to be continued...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 12:40:47 AM »
From the little I've seen so far, it does look like Rachel is trying to keep it toned down a bit.  Hasn't been too anoying yet

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:54 AM »
Wonder how long that will last.  :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 01:01:44 AM »
Not long enough!   :res: