Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds

<< < (2/245) > >>

Kelsey1960:
Im getting ready for the live feeds  :yess: I did it I posted my first capture
This is what i am seeing right now on the Big Brother 13 we'll be right back live feeds

Mandoli:
A year has not changed my opinion about Rachel and Brendon. Still hate them with a burning passion.

Out of this new crop of houseguests, I've already stated that I wish for Keith to leave as soon as possible. I don't think I could put up with him for a day, never mind three months. All he talks about is women and, quite honestly, it's pissing me off.

Kelsey1960:
I made up a partners poster

theschnauzers:
I earnestly hope Evil Dick is the first one to go, because I cannot see myself putting up with him for three more months. It was bad enough the first time around. Jeff and Jordan probably won't be early targets because they are well-liked, and I thnk the newbies will view Brendon-Rachel and Dick-Danielle pairs having bigger threats in this "pairs" phase. By telling us that the surviving member of a pair is safe from nomination until there are 10 houseguests left, they've all but told us that the pairs won't last beyond that point.

Debbi:
No, no, no, no no. ED must not go.  :groan: I've never gotten to watch him on the live feeds. He is pure entertainment. That's what I watch BB for. Last year they were too goody goody and it bored the pants off of me. I want confrontation and lots of it.  :snicker:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version