Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262311 times)

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2011, 07:29:05 AM »
Are people living in Asia able to buy the feeds?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2011, 08:39:31 AM »

I'd pay triple if the live feeds came with a little remote control that allowed me to zap them whenever they annoyed me.  Hell, I'd give up a paycheck and take a week's vacation just to sit home and zap them over and over and over and over until my stupid finger fell off. And then I'd teach the dog how to use the zapper. 

I want that zapper too!  :lol3:

Can you IMAGINE the money to be made?  CBS better give me credit. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2011, 08:52:37 AM »
And if CBS isn't down with that we can always secretly turn their mic into one of those dog shock collars.  902100000000 *zap*
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2011, 08:53:57 AM »
Are people living in Asia able to buy the feeds?

I could be wrong but I don't think they can  :res:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2011, 09:41:14 AM »
And if CBS isn't down with that we can always secretly turn their mic into one of those dog shock collars.  902100000000 *zap*

CBS would never go for it.  They don't have a liability release strong enough.  Rachel would be dead in a week.  Which would send Brendon into a downward spiral of mourning and depression.  thus leading to his ultimate demise.  Now, all my fun would be over.  Who would I turn on next?  I suspect it would be Kalia.  She talks to hear herself talk.  I'm quickly getting over her. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:51 AM »
I would like to state, for the record, that I am not normally a homicidal maniac who sits around and dreams up ways to electrocute people.  Brendon and his Wonder Boob bring out the worst in me.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2011, 09:59:06 AM »
I would like to state, for the record, that I am not normally a homicidal maniac who sits around and dreams up ways to electrocute people.  Brendon and his Wonder Boob bring out the worst in me.

Yes I must say they bring out the worst in me too.  I guess the less homicidal thing would for me to wire the TV so I only get subtitles when annoying people open their mouths.  That way no more cackling.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »
So who is going to be evicted?

Keith or Porsche?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
I think Jeff was an idiot for thinking that Dumbledore shouldn't have been around children just because he was gay.  Not all gay men are pedophiles -- and not all pedophiles are gay.  Besides, there's no evidence that Dumbledore's relationship with Harry Potter was anything more than platonic.

I think Shelley is most inclined to be with the veterans but she's playing both sides.  Kalia is too, although I think she wants to be rid of Lawon more than she wants to be aligned with the veterans.

As for who's going to be evicted -- no idea.  I'd personally prefer it to be Keith but I wouldn't care if Porsche went instead.

Belle Book

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
So who is going to be evicted?

Keith or Porsche?

Keith :knuckles:
No MSG!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2011, 12:04:15 PM »
In today's, feed early evening, anyone catch Keith's comments in the HOH during Harry Potter/Naria/Oz/Charlie Brown convo?  JJ/Rach/Brendon in the room.  Remember fanatical christians calling for burning of the potter books? 

Keith says Charlie Brown is christian based because they quote scripture.  Only once was scripture quoted; Linus does in "A Charlie Brown Christmas." And then Keith moves on to "The Wizard of Oz" and how the tin can is actually a gun. 

Just sayin... :bubs

Great catch Chinese Takeout!!! I missed that. Thanks for posting!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
I guess I am totally clueless and could never play this game.  :colors  I would be so totally confused on who is playing who and who really means what they say. 

Do you really think Shelly and Kalia are playing the vets?  :duno:

Not liking Cassi so much in the last 2 days.  She just seems like she is turning into a mean girl a little bit

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
I caught all that too Chinese takeout! :tup:

anyone notice that Kalia licked her fingers after grabbing a slice of pizza to put on her plate BEFORE it was midnite? it's at 11:57pm BBT

as for jeff being called out all over cyberspace and a homophob.. i thinnk he's far  from that.. his concept is one of years back.. and as history has proven in time we ACCEPT CHANGE.

it got heated because kalai was trying to defend her siblings gay rights and this was not the platform for that

jeff got heated cuz someone disagreed with what he was brought up believing

As a whole it's worldly  understood that gay characters(male or female)  are to be down played in things that have to do with children.... which includs books..  some day that might change.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
I guess I am totally clueless and could never play this game.  :colors  I would be so totally confused on who is playing who and who really means what they say. 

Do you really think Shelly and Kalia are playing the vets?  :duno:

Not liking Cassi so much in the last 2 days.  She just seems like she is turning into a mean girl a little bit

I believe Kalia THINKS she's playing everyone.  All she's really doing is running her mouth and I think it will get her in trouble.  She's telling so many angles to so many people, it will catch up to her and she'll be gone.  I think Shelly is really a smart player.  She'll play only the people she has to.  She'll keep as many people happy as she possibly can.  Right now, her biggest game is being trusted by everyone, so she's not really on anyone's radar yet. 

I still like Cassi.  I think she's brutally honest, which can come off as mean girl.  I also think they've been in the house almost two weeks now (a week of that time on slop for her) and you lose the ability to hold your irritation in.  I have a hard time faulting her for her issues with Porsche, because that girl is irritating. 

I'd never be able to play the game.  I'd be DQ'd in the first week for slugging someone. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2011, 02:44:04 PM »
Jeff and Jordan are by far my favorites in the game.

However, lets not excuse Jeff's homophobic ideas because we like him.

I am old school and Catholic...but the idea that gays shouldnt be around children is nothing but bigotry....and the Catholic Church does not teach that anyway.

If Jeff believes that, it wasnt taught to him by any faithful Catholic....but could have come from misinformed, poorly instructed devout Catholics he respects.

The Church condemns homosexual acts, just like it does masturbation, fornication (Do Jeff and Jordan have sex? hmmmm) and adultery.

Jeff iis typical of modern Catholics who gag at gnats and swallow camels...he own sexual sins should be his concern not those of others.

In my opinion.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:46 PM »
I updated what Jeff was saying last night and his war of words with Kalia. Afterwards I spoke with a friend who is gay and had watched the feeds and observed the conversation between Jeff and Kalia ...I am going to quote my friend in hopes that she won't mind...she said"If you are going to be an advocate for the gay community you have to understand there are people who have opposing views and that doesn't make them biggots it just makes them different people with different views"....I love my friend
delightful just delightful

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »
Does anybody know if he ever apologized or anything like that? Because from the live feed updates, there doesn't seem to be any tension/fighting between Jeff and Kalia. I don't have the live feeds so....
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »
yes jeff did apologize to kalia but im not sure when i think it was before BBAD.. but again not sure..

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2011, 06:18:16 PM »
So, who do you think will be evicted now?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
as for jeff being called out all over cyberspace and a homophob.. i think he's far  from that.. his concept is one of years back.. and as history has proven in time we ACCEPT CHANGE.

it got heated because kalia was trying to defend her siblings gay rights and this was not the platform for that

jeff got heated cuz someone disagreed with what he was brought up believing

As a whole it's worldly understood that gay characters (male or female) are to be down played in things that have to do with children.... which includes books..  some day that might change.

That's what I got from the whole argument, too.  Jeff wasn't ranting like a bigot at all.  I've heard him say much worse.  You're right that Kalia chose the wrong time and place to argue for her sister's rights.  They had been talking about fictional characters, not politics.  Jeff did worry afterward that he may have come off too strong, and if I remember right, Jordan talked with Kalia afterward about how Jeff can sound like he's angry when he's not.  I doubt this issue will be a source of tension between them. 

Daniele keeps telling everyone Peppermint Patty from Peanuts is a lesbian. :groan: No, Dani...she's just a tomboy. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2011, 07:07:44 PM »
maybe theya re changing out the have not room back to the Library!!.. I know FAR fetch!! :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2011, 07:10:06 PM »
:tup: paisley!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
Anyone else having problems with BBLite today?  I can't get anything with sound other than the quad view.

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
Hey! Does anyone know who was the first HG to cry not on the live feeds but on the show? Thanks! Sorry if I have posted this on wrong board! I'm a newbie!  :-[

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2011, 08:01:45 PM »
Hey! Does anyone know who was the first HG to cry not on the live feeds but on the show? Thanks! Sorry if I have posted this on wrong board! I'm a newbie!  :-[
Welcome to RFF kakes and you posted it in the right place  :yess: I have no idea what the answer is but I bet someone here will....so glad you joined us!
delightful just delightful