Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds

<< < (244/245) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I dont think jeff is mean at all. he gets ticked off and he expresses his feelings.. he goes thru extremes.. i can related.. i got extremes as well and when im ticked off i got banana's too :ugot   And i  use my hands to do alot of my talking when upset..

At least  he's not breaking down and crying like the whole house was.. thats his way of  letting off the steam..

as of last nite i think the whole house needed some MIDOL! :lol3:

nokomis_01:
I can say that house does need something to chill out. I do also hope that Brendon comes back. That would flip the house good. Dani is using every one for her personal gain to keep her hands clean they will catch on but will it be to late for them all. I really hope its Jeff, Jordan and Shelley in the final 3 with Jeff and Jordan taking it to the final 2. Then they will probably give it to Jeff seeing Jordan has already won once but who know with this house. lol

bbjunkey:
For the record -- I believe Jordon won last time not JJ. And I believe the money went to help her family.  NOt Jeff.  Jeff has a temper -- but I would have one too being in that house with these ppl.  But if I had a chance to take out a strong player I would.  I'd rather go to the end with a floater.  Could be easier.  I am cheering for a upset here.  I want to see someone get out D & K.  So whatever it takes to do that I'm all for it.  But who knows with BB.   

TexasLady:
Welcome to thatpanicgirle, nokomis_01 and to all our new members! We are happy to have you with us!  :welcome:

The house was nutty last night for sure! Jeff changed his strategy and that's why he changed his persona, being much more menacing or aggressive. He wants to make the floaters insecure and keep them from just going with Daniele and her minion Kalia. A little more ED like if you will.

I hope Rachel and Jeff don't kill each other in the comp today.  :lol:

Belle Book:
I think Jeff will be all fired up to win the Power of Veto, thus ensuring Rachel's departure.  He'll go off the block and Kalia will probably put up Adam, Lawon or even Shelly (most likely Adam or Lawon).  Doesn't matter much -- Jordeff might vote for Lawon to go if he's up against Rachel but Daniele will definitely vote for Rachel to go and so will Adam and Shelly.  Porsche might vote Rachel out as well, but even if she doesn't Kalia will break the tie and vote out Rachel.  If Adam goes up against Rachel Daniele will vote against Rachel as will Lawon and Shelly.  Porsche will probably vote out Rachel as well.  I'm not sure about Jordeff, however but it doesn't matter -- Rachel goes home.  Also, it's possible that Jordeff might be so annoyed with Rachel that they decide "screw the alliance with her" and vote her out.  Rachel only survives if she wins POV.  If not -- good-bye and good riddance, Rachel.

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version