Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 262346 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1150 on: August 05, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »
Ok, thanks.

I dont care for Shelly either, but I think in the long run she wouldnt backstab Jordeff as her daughter is a big Jordeff fan and I think she wouldnt want to be the one to cause one of them to leave.

just my thoughts on the matter.

the conversation she is now having with Dani -- sounds like she's bailing to the "other side"  telling Dani - that it doesn't make sense and you put halos on people.  She's just running to where the obvious power is -- and since it looks like the J's and R are on slop -- she sees them weakening.  And K & D getting stronger.  I wish someone would knock out D  and then K.  But I just know its not going to happen. 

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1151 on: August 05, 2011, 06:25:51 PM »
it sounds like Kalia is nominating Jeff/Rachel.. I hope Jordan wins veto somehow :csc

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 05, 2011, 06:28:11 PM »
Noms haven't happened yet. 

I'm so over Kalia.  Really over her.  And her little friend, ms. puppet master, Dani.   

And, Shelly is a MASTER at this game. 

I'm so over it.

I forget how hypocritical everyone in the house becomes or is. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1153 on: August 05, 2011, 06:30:06 PM »
^ I know noms havent happened :lol:

but Kalia was running her plan by Dani, since kalia is Dani's robot :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: August 05, 2011, 06:31:08 PM »
it sounds like Kalia is nominating Jeff/Rachel.. I hope Jordan wins veto somehow :csc
I decided because I cant' stand D & K -- and now Shelly is on my "got to get out of the house list" .  I can't vote for Dom to come back in so its either go to be Cassi or --- I can't believe I'm saying this ==Brendon back in the house.  And I'm leaning towards Brendo -- cuz he can win.  Dom will just team up with D & K -- Rachel should have left this game.  Brendo made a bad move taking her off the block.  She does need to go.  So I'm hoping she is still a basket case and won't win the veto.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1155 on: August 05, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
Brendon was at least right about one thing: Rachel should not trust Porshe.  As soon as Kalia is HOL, R is dropped like a hot potato and Porsche is up in Kalia's room trying to throw Rachel under the bus.  I guess Girls Night Out doing their nails is a thing of the past .

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: August 05, 2011, 06:35:58 PM »
^ I know noms havent happened :lol:

but Kalia was running her plan by Dani, since kalia is Dani's robot :lol:

True story.  :lol:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1157 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »
I decided because I cant' stand D & K -- and now Shelly is on my "got to get out of the house list" .  I can't vote for Dom to come back in so its either go to be Cassi or --- I can't believe I'm saying this ==Brendon back in the house.  And I'm leaning towards Brendo -- cuz he can win.  Dom will just team up with D & K -- Rachel should have left this game.  Brendo made a bad move taking her off the block.  She does need to go.  So I'm hoping she is still a basket case and won't win the veto.

No No No No  ANYONE but Brendon back in the house.  I can't stand his arrogant attitude and his borderline abuse of Rachel.  He was the worst houseguest this summer and I am so relieved we won't have to hear "DON'T TALK THAT WAY TO MY FIANCE!!!!!!" EVER AGAIN  :yess:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1158 on: August 05, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
I'm going to start a "Vote Keith Back-In" campaign!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: August 05, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »

No No No No  ANYONE but Brendon back in the house.  I can't stand his arrogant attitude and his borderline abuse of Rachel.  He was the worst houseguest this summer and I am so relieved we won't have to hear "DON'T TALK THAT WAY TO MY FIANCE!!!!!!" EVER AGAIN  :yess:

I know what you're saying -- I feel the same way -- but just thinking game -- If he came back most likely R will be gone.  Unless he battles with her for the return and just gives it to her again.  He's an idiot -- but he'd upset the house the most -- and that's all I'm looking at.  I am just thinking out loud how to get to D & K.  Just can't handle those two anymore.  Most likely -- Dom comes back and the three team up and all the viewers will be happy to see them go to the end.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1160 on: August 05, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »

ONLY I BRENDON CAN PUT HER DOWN AND DEGRADE HER!! ONLY I CAN TALK TO HER WITH THAT TONE!!  :lol3: :lol3:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1161 on: August 05, 2011, 07:11:09 PM »
 :iok Look, I can understand why people don't like Kalia, and Danielle is certainly a polarizing figure, but Danielle spearheaded the way to get Brendon off this show and she should win the half-a-mil just for that. If this duo also manages to get Rachel out of the house, I want one of them winning the money, period. F*** Brendon and Rachel.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: August 05, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

Ummmm...like is Kalia allowed to tell the person she is putting them up?  I thought that was a no-no.  And if it is, what happens?  Yanno?

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1163 on: August 05, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »

Ummmm...like is Kalia allowed to tell the person she is putting them up?  I thought that was a no-no.  And if it is, what happens?  Yanno?

:jam:

I was thinking the same thing. you can say you are considering putting someone up but cant actually say that you are, i think, unless you are evel dick!  :duno:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: August 05, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »
You can tell people you're putting them up.  There's nothing wrong with that. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: August 05, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »
I thought Michele lost her hoh because she told the noms she was putting them up in season 11.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1166 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »
I thought Michele lost her hoh because she told the noms she was putting them up in season 11.

thats true lily, she did. According to BB rules you can not tell someone you are putting them up. however, the loophole is you can infer that you might.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: August 05, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »

I thought I heard HOh's saying that they couldn't tell the person that they were going up -- in exact words. ?!??!?!?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: August 05, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »

Michele lost her HOH in Season 11 because Chima was kicked out of the house by the producers.  They decided her turn was over and had a new HOH competition. 

HOHs have told people they are going up before and people have asked to be told before it happens.  If this is a real rule, I've never heard it mentioned.   :duno:

So, here's my question . . . suppose Jeff is evicted and Dom is voted back in.   Dom and Jeff go head to head.  Dom wins.  Dom goes in the house.  Does Jeff go to the jury or does Jeff go home?
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: August 05, 2011, 07:47:21 PM »

Michele lost her HOH in Season 11 because Chima was kicked out of the house by the producers.  They decided her turn was over and had a new HOH competition. 

HOHs have told people they are going up before and people have asked to be told before it happens.  If this is a real rule, I've never heard it mentioned.   :duno:

So, here's my question . . . suppose Jeff is evicted and Dom is voted back in.   Dom and Jeff go head to head.  Dom wins.  Dom goes in the house.  Does Jeff go to the jury or does Jeff go home?

I have a feeling Jeff goes home--- could be wrong here.  But nothing has been mentioned and usually Julie congratulates the hgs; on making to jury.  I never heard her say a word.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »
in all the seasons of bb, the hoh has always let it be known to the person/s they were going up, michelle didnt lose her hoh in season 11, after she said something about who was going up, they called her to  the DR after michelle got out of the DR, she   said i am not to say anything about the noms, bb does say you cant come right out, and tell someone they are going up, but the hoh does this every year, dan told menphis he was going to put him up as a pawn, [season 10] .....janie told everyone in all-stars, she was putting them up as a pawn....they went home, due to her trusting Dr Will. kalia will not lose her hoh,  :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: August 05, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

I have a feeling Jeff goes home--- could be wrong here.  But nothing has been mentioned and usually Julie congratulates the hgs; on making to jury.  I never heard her say a word.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  If Jeff went to the jury, then there would be 8 jury members. Isn't there usually an odd number?  Maybe we'll get a vote?    :res:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: August 05, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  If Jeff went to the jury, then there would be 8 jury members. Isn't there usually an odd number?  Maybe we'll get a vote?    :res:

I thought there were 7 jurors  --- can't have 8 that could end in a tie

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: August 05, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »
with someone coming back in this week -- whoever goes out can't be on the jury.  Unless BB is changing things up here.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: August 05, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
with someone coming back in this week -- whoever goes out can't be on the jury.  Unless BB is changing things up here.

Exactly.
~ Caitlin Thomas