Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/8/11  (Read 78711 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/8/11
« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
HOH room name dropping on production  saying how Chris in the DR got the brunt of the blow up last night.

that brings on WBRB screen
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2011, 05:23:34 PM »
Keith is still griping over Porsche and Dom walks up joking and says, "how do you think I feel my #1 target can't be nominated for 4 weeks... my game is screwed"   :lol3:

Sorry... I want to type out all of what Keith is saying but he is just so crazy making the same non-logical arguement over and over again.

Dani - I don't know what to say... I'm not her...

Keith -  B:) B:) B:)

Dani - I don't even know what was said out of her mouth... I just know what you are telling me, I can't say anything because I don't know... I just don't know what to say to you.
Keith - You think I'm wrong
Dani - you are always wrong but I don't think that has anything to do with the game.
Keith - You have game that is all I can say
Dani - No, I jsut don't know what to say... besides nothing in this house means nothing until the veto is played
Keith - So what would you do?
DAni - Just try to win... there is nothing else you can do
Keith - Out of her and I who would you think is the bigger threat?
Dani - I don't know... you can't stress out this much before the veto, you don't even know who will be up there

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2011, 05:25:14 PM »
Brendon joins the HOH grroup rachel Daniele brought up about possibly pairing up with Shelly

Jordan i thought they were smart..

Rachel  Dick was in her ear.

Brendon I dont trust cssie

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
Sounds like Dani might be the 6th person playing... she was talking about calling all of the people playing into the DR and she mentioned them calling her in after she puts on makeup...

Do we have any other confirmation who else is playing other than J&J?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »
Kalia busts up the party in the HOH
Kalia rachel are you doing ok?
 rachel yeh
 Kalia .. omk good. I got called out told i was a plant..

brendon how did it go down

kalia we wnet downstairs.. everyone was hearing you guys .. They heard  Adam laughing.. I siad i ws gonna wash my face when i came back out  cassie and shelly were still i out ehre toaling keith asked me why didnt i come back there

Kalia  i didnt know there was a meeting.. I didnt know someone was summoning me..  so he went on about how eh thought it wsa another twist it's just part of the team

kalia i tol him as far as ratings go i said why would tht take Dick out of the game Dick is ratings

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
Kalia in HoH With Jeff, Brendon, Rachel and Jordan. Talking about Keith shooting himself in the foot and telling Kalia he wanted to backdoor her.

I think its Brenchel, Jordeff, and Porsche/Keith Ltaylor

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »
Keith -  B:) B:) B:) B:)
Dani- you two just need to talk... just imagine if one of you wins HOH and neither go home, you guys still have to play as a team, there is no way around it... this is just the way it is that is the game you are stuck with , you guys have to work together...

FF to purple room with Dom, Cassi, Porsche, and Shelly

They are pep-talking Porsche the exact same thing Dani was saying to Keith... talk it out with him... put your differences aside, you guys still need to work as a team, be the bigger person and work as a united front...

Lawon walks in and convo turns to fashion and modeling.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »
Kalia shares her thoughts on everything :lol
A lot of talk of how the newbies are screwing themselves over, in particular Keith.

Jeff outlines his strategy - wait for the new people to implode then see who's the best fit to align with.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2011, 05:34:27 PM »
Dom leaves to go change for the comp with Lawon and the girls pep Porsche again into going to talk to Keith so she leaves to grab him...

Shelly says this is great because it will get them both more tense before the competition

Cassi - Oh wow, I was like shelly shut up, shut up (when Shelly was pep talking Porshe)

Really it was all to bring the 2 of them to a boil before the comp...  :hearts: Shelly is GREAT!!!

Feeds flip to HOH where Kailia is saying something about her period  :duno:
BRB

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2011, 05:34:57 PM »
WBRB.

Porsche and Keith talking. Porsche mad at Keith

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »
Lawon / Jordan in HOH discussing their respective moodiness.
Jeff / Kalia / Brendon discussing Lindsay Lohan.

Porsche / Keith in HN room. Porsche "You're messing up my game. I thought I knew my partner but you flipped on me."

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »
HOH room is chatting about spice girls and movies...

2 different convos going on and it is really hard to follow them, it is all small talk though

Now they are debating the physics of dropping a penny off the empire state building and it being able to kill someone...

They are debating they physics how quickly you reach terminal velocity.  Jeff is trying to bring skydiving into it as a proof but Brendon is arguing skydiving is different because of air drag...

The guys and Kaila are debating things dropping off of different height buildings in a very scientific way... it is actually fairly entertaining but hard to type here because they are all talking at once...

BRB

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:23 PM »
WBRB and then back for 5 seconds, then WBRB again.

Porsche: Honestly I don't trust you (Keith)

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:03 PM »
Keith: I think Kalia is playing both sides, I think Lawon is playing both sides (as both are in the HOH room  :lol: )

Porsche / Keith are regurgitating the same arguments. Porsche's mad that Keith torpedoed her game and is now campaigning against her. Keith's a straightforward guy that has no strategy.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »
Porche is laying into keith.. regading him playing dumb right now about what he did last night

keith how come you like going off on me like that? i dit talk to you like tht

Porche yeah you did.. last night you did and all this time you are like I like uyou I like you I like and  yo know i dont trust you at all after you throwing me under the bus and all

keith how come you are like this

basically Porche and keith are having a couples councleling  round to repair their duo

Porche  why are you laughing at me all the time

Porche you didnt apologize

Keith i didt  for that..  we have to work ttogehter and stuff

porche why if you were ging to campain tht yo did it the night before we are to compete for a veto.

keith i told you i dont have a strategy..

Porche you told me all about it the keith angels one.

keith stop it stop it that one is done.. you got to trust me im being ral with you.. i apologize for what i did yest. and it w uncalled for.. we need towin this veto and once we do we then have tyo se what our options are

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
Kaila is very superstitious talking about a bunch of different superstitions she believes in...

Jeff leaves and Rachel enters... Kaila and Rachel are discussing the different things that they were not allowed to bring... Rachel is wearing a shirt that says "I heart my hubby" but Kaila couldn't bring her shirt that said "I heart my boy"

Now Rachel is talking about the physics behind turning eye shadow into clothing dye... the HOH is just the physics room...

Kaila is talking about some drama with her sorority the last few years and some girls drowned during pledge week when they tied a bunch of girls together and blindfolded them and went on a trust walk... they walked them into the ocean and some girls freaked out and drowned...  :ascared

Now they are talking about hazing in general with pledging and how they would never  do that... you are paying to be in the sorority afterall!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »
Now the HOH room is chatting about their sororities, Kaila and Rachel were both in Sororities in college...

I have to leave in 10 min all

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »
hashing it out

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Kaila was social chair her soph year and won some award.  She also chaired an annual pagent that was really fun

Rachel was a sorority pagent winner of some sort.

Rachel - are you still close to your sorority sisters?

Kaila - yeah but I went to an all girls all black school so that inherently brought us closer with more sisters than many other colleges would have...

brb

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »
Porche has turned on the water works and is telling keith she cant trust him ever again inthe game cuz he will say what has to now..

Nuala

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2011, 05:57:56 PM »
Keith and Porche are talking and she is basically telling Keith that he played her and that he won't ever trust each other.  But they will work together to get each other off the block.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2011, 05:59:57 PM »
Rachel to Lawon and Kaila - What are you guys thinking about keith if nominations stay the same who do you want to stay.

Lawon - I'm going to have to wait until the POV is played out... I'll tell you that was crazy last night, I'll be straight with you... I'm older, I don't play with that bullS*** anymore.  I don't put up with it... it really brings out people's true colors

Lawon talking about how he just went to bed last night to stay away from the drama and Porsche came into his room and just said, "how can you be so calm" like she wanted him to be all stressed out with them.

Kaila - I don't know which one of them to trust... they both are pushing each other under the bus

Rachel - did they talk to you about being back doored?

Lawon - Yeah, because Kaila keeps coming up here they are all like, "we are coming after you next because you keep going upstairs"

Lawon wants to wait after the POV to have the convo again.

Rachel insists that she is friends with them so if one of the noms takes themselves off the block she isn't oging to put up either Lawon or Kaila up

Nuala

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2011, 06:01:48 PM »
Rachel and Lawon discussing they are friends and Lawon is drawn close to her and Brendon.  Rachel told him that she would not put him up on the block if Keith or Porche come off. 

Rachel thinks of the new duos that Kalia and Lawon are closest.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
Porche and keith still at it. :lol3: Porche wont get by the fact that he threw her under the bus to everyone and campaigned already against her

Nuala

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
Brendon, Lawmon, Rachel and Brendon talking about how stressful it was last night.