Author Topic: TAR Brazil  (Read 26469 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Brazil
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »
My Portuguese isn't all that good, but it appears that TAR Brazil is accepting applications from Brazilian citizens from now through March 1st.

http://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/noticia/2012/02/reality-show-amazing-race-tera-edicao-so-com-participantes-do-brasil.html

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »
secend the amazing race brazil

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 07:58:59 PM »
My Portuguese isn't all that good, but it appears that TAR Brazil is accepting applications from Brazilian citizens from now through March 1st.

http://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/noticia/2012/02/reality-show-amazing-race-tera-edicao-so-com-participantes-do-brasil.html

Guys,that's TAR Latin America,and they are saying that this season will only have brazilian teams? Impossible!

However,seems like Space will do other race,The Amazing Race Brazil this year. The host WILL BE a Brazilian,so it's not TARLA.

So my doubt is,Space will cut TARLA?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
I will translate the text.

"The reality show "The Amazing Race", a type of show between teams of two,that happens in various countries,will have,in 2012, and exclusive edition just for brazilian people,the Space channel informed that today Friday 10.The idea is that the show's kickoff will be Setember this year.

People can apply to it on the channel's site,until March 1.

The host will be a brazilian one,and teams can be descrived as "Friends,Dating,Workmates and Parents (of family)

The winning team gets 250,000 Dollars. With NON revelated route so far,this season will be on to all Latin America"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:33:52 AM by Declive »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
$250 ???

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 09:55:10 PM »
Only for Brazil?!!! Hopefully not. I can imagine the outrage from the rest of latin america if this happens to be truth. Myself included.
Me and my friend want to apply now that we both turned 21..

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 10:11:22 PM »
I can't imagine why they chose that particular team to post a picture of.

I wouldn't mind if Rony was selected to be the host again, he was decent, but I know that won't happen.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 12:05:57 AM »
Sorry guys,i translated wrong  :groan: :groan: :groan:

250,000 Dollars

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 12:09:05 AM »
I can't imagine why they chose that particular team to post a picture of.

I wouldn't mind if Rony was selected to be the host again, he was decent, but I know that won't happen.

Well,in Brazil...my bet is that 6000 people now about TAR. ¬¬ Almost nobody knows about it.

I think Rony wont be the Host,specially because he is from another tv channel.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 08:47:39 AM »
Well, i always thought the only way Disney could make TARLA watchable for the brazilians was with a 11 brazilian teams  :lol:.. i guess one or two teams from Brazil just doesn't work.

How can we call this?? TARLA 4 anyway??? TARB 2??

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 12:24:13 PM »
TARB 2...I mean, only brazilian teams and a brazilian host, most likely speaking only portuguese.
I wonder if there's going to be backlash from other countries around Latin America.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »
TARB 2...I mean, only brazilian teams and a brazilian host, most likely speaking only portuguese.
I wonder if there's going to be backlash from other countries around Latin America.

I'm sorry guys,but i think is difficult to be called TARB 2. Because the other production has nothing to do with this one...they're not even close. However,if Rony be the host,i think we can maybe recognize them as a TARB2

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 01:29:26 PM »
This is the video calling to send aplications.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8GGNRgI98M?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i8GGNRgI98M?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »

I'm sorry guys,but i think is difficult to be called TARB 2. Because the other production has nothing to do with this one...they're not even close. However,if Rony be the host,i think we can maybe recognize them as a TARB2

You're right, plus the video pretty much confirms that it's going to be considered TARLA4...

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
Ok, i've been searching some information about this and i found an interview of Rick Perez, one of the executuves from Turner in Latin America and look at this:

TV LATINA: ¿Cuáles fueron los resultados de The Amazing Race Latinoamérica para SPACE?, ¿seguirán con una segunda temporada?
How were the results of The Amazing Latinoamerica for Space? will you continue with a second season? (a fourth if we consider the two seasons from Discovery).

PÉREZ: The Amazing Race Latinoamérica fue una gran experiencia para nosotros. Éste es un programa que, por todos sus años de trayectoria y éxito, es garantía de acción y aventura; características que conforman la esencia de SPACE. Esta puesta en pantalla nos abre la posibilidad de interactuar de manera más estrecha con nuestra audiencia. Para 2012 realizaremos la versión Brasil.

It was a great experience for us. This is a show that, for all its years and success it's a guarantee of action and adventure.  In 2012
 we will make the brazilian version.

TV LATINA: Brasil y México son dos de los mercados más importantes para el grupo de canales que usted dirige. ¿Cuáles son los proyectos específicos para estos mercados en 2012?

Brasil and Mexico are two of the biggest markets for the group that you direct. Which are the specifics proyects for these countries in 2012?

PEREZ: .... por el lado de México, el canal traerá la nueva temporada de The Amazing Race Latinoamérica.

For Mexico Space will bring the new season of The Amazing Race Latinoamerica.

TV LATINA: ¿Cuáles serán las novedades de programación para el próximo año?

Which are the new things for this year?

PEREZ: .... En lo que refiere a SPACE algunas de sus grandes novedades serán: la cuarta temporada de The Amazing Race Latinoamérica, que este año tendrá espectaculares desafíos y una nueva ruta.

Talking about Space, some of the new things are: the fourth season of The Amazing Race Latinoamerica.

Well it's a really long interview but these are the most important things:

- There is going to be a new version of the show for Brasil.
- There is a slim chance that TARLA is also coming back for a regular fourth season.

I don't know... the answers are not very clear. But this is all i got.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
Well,i think we will have a TAR Brazil (nothing to do with A Corrida Milionária)  , and a TARLA 4.

México i know that watched TARLA SO MUCH,but Brazil was a surprise for me!

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2012, 12:38:42 AM »
The way i understood that is that Space is going to air the newest version in Mexico, not that they would make another version aside from the brazilian one.
Hope i'm wrong... :duno:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 12:47:58 AM »
The way i understood that is that Space is going to air the newest version in Mexico, not that they would make another version aside from the brazilian one.

Well, what i understend about this is that the Space México will bring us the TARLA 4. While the other countries will watch TAR Brazil. However,i think that TARLA 4 and TAR Brazil will both be producted.

Oh,and the Brazilian version application is asking for a passport. So will not be only in Brazil. Oh dear...spoiling will not be so easy for me as i fault... :gaah:

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 01:18:23 AM »

Well, what i understend about this is that the Space México will bring us the TARLA 4. While the other countries will watch TAR Brazil. However,i think that TARLA 4 and TAR Brazil will both be producted.

Oh,and the Brazilian version application is asking for a passport. So will not be only in Brazil. Oh dear...spoiling will not be so easy for me as i fault... :gaah:

Will they have a bigger budget, or sponsors? I mean last season had a low budget, hence the 5 countries visited, and to produce two versions in the same year would imply that they have a much bigger budget than last season. Anyway, only time will tell (But i do cross my fingers for TARLA4 aside from this brazilian version)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 01:31:22 AM »
That's true...but as you sayed "only time will tell" . Any brazilian information about it,i will come here as fast as i can!

Offline Oliveira

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Brazilian Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm a brazilian fan and always access this forum, sorry for my poor English. :duno:
I'm so excited with this new version of brazilian TAR. :happy:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »

But when he is talking about TARB, he is saying "this is a new version". And then when he talks about Mexico, he is saying there is going to be a "fourth season of TARLA". But we don't know, if we know something is gonna be in late Febraury, that's when TARLA 3 was announced last year.

The only confirmed information is that is going to be a brazilian version of the show, we don't know if it's going to be considered as TARLA 4 or TARB .

In the other hand, if we have 2 versions of the show running in Latin America, i'ts going to be CRAZY! Maybe the route will start and end in Brazil, that would be cool.

Hi everyone, I'm a brazilian fan and always access this forum, sorry for my poor English. :duno:
I'm so excited with this new version of brazilian TAR. :happy:

WELCOME TO RFF  :tup:  :keeta: hope you have fun over here.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:39:00 PM by maxen »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 06:59:03 AM »
:bigwelcome to RFF Oliveira !!

We are going to need you all to help us with this. I am lost already! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »
I know Oliveira from a TAR Community in Brazil . And i can say with 100% sure that he is going to help us a lot! Welcome!