The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (17/74) > >>

georgiapeach:
 :welcome: to RFF Sunshine!

People do talk, so sometimes info that should remain private...doesn't. But they have confidentiality clauses to try to keep certain info safe!

My guess is that TAR 23 is pretty much locked at this point...but that's just a guess.

0123456:
Hey!  Does anyone know where they are in the casting process for next season?  They had a whole bunch of open castings throughout the country - I think the last one is in Denver this week.  What about the next round of auditions/interviews?  Have calls been made?  Does anyone know?

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: 0123456 on January 25, 2013, 09:41:05 AM ---Hey!  Does anyone know where they are in the casting process for next season?  They had a whole bunch of open castings throughout the country - I think the last one is in Denver this week.  What about the next round of auditions/interviews?  Have calls been made?  Does anyone know?

--- End quote ---

I believe that the deadline for submitting an application through the web site was a couple of months ago. The open casting sessions are another method that has been ongoing, but Denver may be the last one. At this point, they are most likely sifting through the applications and contacting the people they are interested in. If you haven't applied by now, then you probably should be thinking ahead to TAR 24.

By the way, there's a sticky topic in this subforum with application information that has more information than I do.

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on January 25, 2013, 11:17:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: 0123456 on January 25, 2013, 09:41:05 AM ---Hey!  Does anyone know where they are in the casting process for next season?  They had a whole bunch of open castings throughout the country - I think the last one is in Denver this week.  What about the next round of auditions/interviews?  Have calls been made?  Does anyone know?

--- End quote ---

I believe that the deadline for submitting an application through the web site was a couple of months ago. The open casting sessions are another method that has been ongoing, but Denver may be the last one. At this point, they are most likely sifting through the applications and contacting the people they are interested in. If you haven't applied by now, then you probably should be thinking ahead to TAR 24.

By the way, there's a sticky topic in this subforum with application information that has more information than I do.

--- End quote ---
there was an open casting call at bernie and phyll's furniture store in Braintree, Massachusetts in late November/early December. My mom with a friend but they screwed up the file sizing of the video and couldn't send it. Anyways, that was 2 months ago so I'm almost positive that it is closed for S23

Cheesefeet:
There is another open casting called posted on the Amazing Race casting website:
http://www.theamazingracecasting.com/home

The Amazing Race Audition
Place: Marmot on Post. 165 Post Street
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm (could extend to 3pm)

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/02/11/the-amazing-race-casting-call/

I can with good confidence say that this was posted today seems how I check it everyday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version