The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (2/74) > >>

Neobie:
Now I'm still waiting for the lifting of that American passport restriction... *wishful thinking*

(Come on, the other franchises can deal with various passports and visas, why can't the good old US of A?)

topaz:
wow, an application for upcoming TAR 20 is now on the go!  I hope this guy by the name of Tom Stuker who'd recently collected a 10 million miles on his frequent flyer membership & his wife should join this show: http://onlinenewswebsite.com/frequent-flyer-reaches-10-million-miles/108614/

And if so, he'll be becoming more famous just like Rod & Amber of Survivor, the Globetrotters and Jeff & Jordan of Big Brother who'd joined in the race before. :tup:

ironmike:
Hello all.  I am trying to apply and upload my video, but nothing seems to work.  I finally got it under 30 MB but it STILL won't let me submit my application.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  :duno: (:;)

TexasLady:
Where are you uploading it and what format is it? I'm sure we can offer some suggestions.

ironmike:
Thanks so much.  I tried to submit it just now.  It went through, but I have a feeling no video was attached, which is disappointing.  It wouldn't accept my QuickTime videos, so I converted to MPG4. But at that point I can't submit my application and/or the blue line doesn't go away.  It's just disappointing.  I'm so bad at this stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version