The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (41/74) > >>

Cheesefeet:
Jodi Wincheski is very actively looking for a dating couple for a "travel adventure reality show" aka the amazing race. You can't be married or engaged. She has posted a couple things to contact her if that is you. I figure it is okay to put a Facebook post on here where she is soliciting people to contact her. It specifically says though you can't be married or engaged and that is the only relationship she is looking for. She says if you are a guy you is a mountaineer or outdoorsy and are dating someone to contact her and send her a picture.

Hope this helps. It is annoying you can't already be married so much for being a show about relationships

georgiapeach:
Even the CBS site has been asking for "more" dating couples. :groan::

sapphirepit:

--- Quote --- http://www.theamazingracecasting.com/
We are now accepting applications for 2014-2015. This new season will film ALL of November thru early December of 2014

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE OFF WORK TO FILM THE SHOW!!!

PLEASE NOTE! AS OF TODAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2014...WE STILL NEED DATING COUPLES!!! PLEASE APPLY !
--- End quote ---

Casting is getting a little aggressive, seems they are in a bind to fill the last spot(s)?

daeys:
So, I'm wondering... is it worth sending in an application if we're NOT a dating couple (but ARE available Nov-Dec)?

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: daeys on September 03, 2014, 03:05:41 PM ---So, I'm wondering... is it worth sending in an application if we're NOT a dating couple (but ARE available Nov-Dec)?

--- End quote ---
go for it! While CBS wants dating couples, they won't only cast dating couples.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version