The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (40/74) > >>

August14:
Hi guys! I've been following RFF for a while, but have a question so I finally made an account.
I just submitted my application for season 26, and I had previously applied for season 25. When I finished submitting this time, it said, "We already have your application on file from [my email address]." Has anyone else had this happen? I also didn't get a confirmation email like I did last season after submitting. I just want to make sure that my app went through!
Thanks!

zerorecall:
Great question, I got that too I would love to understand it.

August14:
A little frustrating, right zerorecall? I feel like I put all this work in and now I am not sure it went through! Did this happen to anyone else? Should we email the contact email address?

zerorecall:

--- Quote from: August14 on June 24, 2014, 11:50:23 AM ---A little frustrating, right zerorecall? I feel like I put all this work in and now I am not sure it went through! Did this happen to anyone else? Should we email the contact email address?

--- End quote ---
Yeah I did that too, my logic went like this:
If they have our email in there database
 A : our "re-apply" does a check to see if we are there, if it is it either updates the information and video
 B: or it dumps it "saying you already are there.

If the email address is not there it adds the application and video and sends a reply

Either way it is now in a database that is searchable:
A: they can do blind searchs for "labeled people" IE "NFL, Sports, Modeling ETC" based on key words meaning there may be no-one at all looking at our hard work with our video.
B:they still look at every video that is "queued up"

dryedmangoez:
Yeah, maybe they have a shortage of dating couples. Which would be SHOCKING.  :funny:

Good news is, maybe they a wealth of other great teams (parent/child, siblings, friends)  :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version