The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (28/74) > >>

zerorecall:
Wow, no one else is trying?Or excited like I am?  :cmas26
If I don't get a call say past Feb1st I'm going to start working on my 4th video. :)

airn10:

--- Quote from: zerorecall on December 06, 2013, 11:48:10 AM ---Wow, no one else is trying?Or excited like I am?  :cmas26
If I don't get a call say past Feb1st I'm going to start working on my 4th video. :)

--- End quote ---

You're not the only one.  :cmas26 I have been checking my email non stop, looking for that "golden ticket" email.

I rushed my application video with my wife. Looking back at it now, the lighting was horrible and I didn't get all of my points across. I am actually halfway considering trying a new video for the current casting process, with it still being unofficially open. :cmas5

Already planning better for my Season 26 app video!

zerorecall:
Me too, except its me and my best friend. :) I figured if I pester\submit enough of them they will one day bring us in for an interview... golden ticket? please explain.( want to know more please :) )
As for the email ( I have both my friends and my email going to my phone..LOL he has mine and his going to his too) we opened up Race email accounts just for this. :) We started applying last year TAR 22.

airn10:

--- Quote from: zerorecall on December 06, 2013, 12:54:35 PM ---...golden ticket? please explain.( want to know more please :) )

--- End quote ---
I feel like waiting for an email from TAR casting is like looking for a golden ticket on Willy Wonka.

I just wish making it on the race was as easy as buying chocolate bars, for me  :cmas16

Charlie90:
One question..

Does any of you have an out of the ordinary job, previously appeared on a tv show or is related to a sports player, musician and/or tv-personality, maybe is an american with a different ethnic ancestry or have a disability?

Don't get me wrong. Hopefully you guys are picked cause that would be the biggest dream of any TAR fan. But it seems the casting people are only interested in people who have any of these pre-requisites..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version