The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Applications! Ongoing apps...

<< < (26/74) > >>

zerorecall:
Yeah My Friend and I applied too. Been a fan forever, and have been a 3 year forum viewer just decided to join. I feel that my friend and I have a good shot. :)

zerorecall:
 more questions:
I know that they start semi final - interviews now ( Nov 5 according to the website), question is what date should I stop expecting a call? January, February, March? I don't want to miss the call if my phone is not with me.... I thought Final calls in LA were done 12 weeks before the start of the race? If that is the case then March or so is when the semi-finals are finished and calls would stop going out yes?

I hope that my team gets called. :) this is the third time I have applied. :)

georgiapeach:
People have been called even fairly late...so I would think from submission to 2-3 months prior to filming. But that is a GUESS.They did extend the deadline...

:welcome: to RFF! Glad you decided to join in the fun!

zerorecall:
My wife thinks its funny that I want to go so bad...LOL I have massive amount of time saved up at work so I'm good there So I'm hopeing that we make it. The First round is simi finals, then finals, then OTS - on the show-, but I heard that the simi finals are local or at least your local TV CBS station ( mine is seattle) then finals is down in LA for a week to two weeks.

zerorecall:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 11, 2013, 01:27:50 PM ---People have been called even fairly late...so I would think from submission to 2-3 months prior to filming. But that is a GUESS.They did extend the deadline...

--- End quote ---
Excellent, I'll keep my hopes up :) :hoot: I hate the "sit and wait" game.
Have we had fourm fans ever make it to Semi-finals\finals or even on the show?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version