Author Topic: Dynamic Duo Speculation  (Read 31296 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Dynamic Duo Speculation
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:42 AM »
Natalie just confirmed on twitter that she and Jessie are not going to the BB house this season.   :yess:

The Big Brother Gods took pity on us!  Thank you!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2011, 11:08:27 PM »
Yay for Brenchel, though I am completely lost. I thought they had broken up especially after that whole webcam stuff. 

This season needs drama and I don't sense any drama from the 8 HGs we do have.  So I'm rooting for Brenchel and the Donatos.

And Nick was dating Jen (or still is?). Donatos and Nick/Jen would be hilarious.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2011, 07:45:25 AM »
Nick was dating Dani, then went to jen johnson and then BB12's season's Kristen but she wised up to him and cut that off.. :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
Looks like Will called it.  Reality Tea is reporting the Duos will be Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel and Evil Dick/Danielle.

These 3 groups will certainly add a lot of drama to the house!  Here's hoping it's a good season!

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
I definitely want to see Brenchal go home ASAP, but I wouldnt mind seeing Jeff and Dick go pretty quick as well, I'd like to see Dani and Jordan play their own game and see how well they fair, since I think they played better strategically than their counter part.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »
If Brendon and Rachael come back I just might have to kill myself.  :lol3:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »
Looks like Will called it.  Reality Tea is reporting the Duos will be Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel and Evil Dick/Danielle.

These 3 groups will certainly add a lot of drama to the house!  Here's hoping it's a good season!

I hope the others are smarter this time and get rid of Brendon & Rachel first -- though not before Evil Dick torments Rachel.  I'm no fan of Evil Dick -- I thought his behavior was pretty vile -- but I like Rachel even less and at least Evil Dick was strategic.  After that, maybe split up the other pairs -- like get rid of Evil Dick and Jeff to force Daniele and Jordan to play their own games, more so Daniele than Jordan since Jordan didn't play too much after Jeff was sent packing.

Belle Book

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2011, 11:16:29 PM »
3 interesting speculations/rumors I've heard a few times now...

1. The "dynamic duos" were somehow "split up" once entering the house so that they can not play together...

2.  The returning HGs are not the only "dynamic duos" in the game...

3.  Not every returning HG in the episode on Thurs entered the house... they had to earn their way in...

Got to love the rumor mill... guess we just have to wait until Thurs to find out if any of these are true...   :wohoo:

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2011, 12:49:11 AM »
I love how the 3 rumors fall in place, i am definity catching up on this season, hopefully my favorites will be in as well
3 interesting speculations/rumors I've heard a few times now...

1. The "dynamic duos" were somehow "split up" once entering the house so that they can not play together...

2.  The returning HGs are not the only "dynamic duos" in the game...

3.  Not every returning HG in the episode on Thurs entered the house... they had to earn their way in...

Got to love the rumor mill... guess we just have to wait until Thurs to find out if any of these are true...   :wohoo:
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
That just screams "pairs without sleeping together". I don't like that.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
Janelle/Howie or Kaysar  :lol3:
Kaysar was the WORST HG ever! BB 10 was the only season I watched, and I screamed when they let him back into the house. I did enjoy Janelle though. Wouldn't mind her comin' back.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2011, 07:54:23 PM »
I liked Kayser but when he fell for the tears and lies.. and was back in and out in no time. I couldn't believe it.  :lol3: Maybe he was the worst player, game wise.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »
I liked Kayser but when he fell for the tears and lies.. and was back in and out in no time. I couldn't believe it.  :lol3: Maybe he was the worst player, game wise.

Not necessarily -- at least, not in Season 6.  He was smart enough to get James and Sarah on his side and to arrange the nominations in such a way that he could break up Eric & Maggie.  But he erred in not getting rid of Maggie instead of Eric.  And then the "Friendship" got rid of him the very next week because he'd made it all too clear he was in charge of his alliance.  It was after he was gone that Howie fell for Maggie's offer to target James and Sarah instead of one of the "Friendship" first.  When Kaysar came back, the plan was to get rid of James, so he had no reason to believe he might be targeted instead.  But he also erred in trusting Jennifer even if his allies (particularly Howie) had made the greater error that put him in the position of making the lesser one.  So Kaysar wasn't a bad player -- he just wasn't as good as Maggie.

Belle Book

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2011, 02:24:00 PM »

Not necessarily -- at least, not in Season 6.  He was smart enough to get James and Sarah on his side and to arrange the nominations in such a way that he could break up Eric & Maggie.  But he erred in not getting rid of Maggie instead of Eric.  And then the "Friendship" got rid of him the very next week because he'd made it all too clear he was in charge of his alliance.  It was after he was gone that Howie fell for Maggie's offer to target James and Sarah instead of one of the "Friendship" first.  When Kaysar came back, the plan was to get rid of James, so he had no reason to believe he might be targeted instead.  But he also erred in trusting Jennifer even if his allies (particularly Howie) had made the greater error that put him in the position of making the lesser one.  So Kaysar wasn't a bad player -- he just wasn't as good as Maggie.

Belle Book

Totally agree Belle....that deal with Jennifer did him in...I believe if he was able to stay in after that week, he would have gone far in the game because he is very smart, analytical.  Dont think he would have won, only because he was such a big threat stratigically they would have gotten rid of him first chance they had...he and Janie will always be my favorite players

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2011, 05:10:51 PM »
I was devastated when he believed Jennifer. Now that I think about it.. there were others who were far worse players. Chicken George when he nominated Howie when he had to make a fast decision, but THE worst was Marcellas who had to POV and didn't use it to save himself and was voted off.  :lol:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »
I was devastated when he believed Jennifer. Now that I think about it.. there were others who were far worse players. Chicken George when he nominated Howie when he had to make a fast decision, but THE worst was Marcellas who had to POV and didn't use it to save himself and was voted off.  :lol:

Marcellas was incredibly dumb!  He got an induction into the Reality TV Hall of Shame -- and totally deserved it!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »
I was hoping to see Britney and Lane walk through that door, but in my heart of hearts I knew it would be Rachel and Brendon.   :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
Whoa.. I never even thought of Lane and Britney. They would have been a great pair.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF Kate Nora!

:hello2:

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2011, 01:54:54 PM »
If I was Grodner, I would save Britney for Allstars, so no suprise they picked Brandon and Rachel over them

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2011, 11:49:45 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, TexasLady.  Been thinking of coming on for awhile as I am such a reality fan and finally took the plunge  :yess:

The dynamics between Britney and Lane were so good - everyone wanted them to be a showmance, but the friendship was even better than that.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
We're happy you took the plunge!  :yess:

They were good together and they both have sharp wits..especially Britney.  :lol: