Archive > Big Brother 13

Dynamic Duo Speculation

(1/20) > >>

KitKat:
Even though this thread will have a very short shelf life I thought it would be fun to speculate who the dynamic duo could be!

I don't think it will be Jeff and Jordan although I would love love love it  :hearts: Maybe Will and Boogie? After 2 seasons for both, I seriously doubt it. What about Evil and Danielle?

I just thought it would be fun to guess, who knows, we may get it right!

Mandoli:
Julie said "duos" as in more than one pair.

I don't think anyone's going to be brought back this season as contestants. Their impact might be hosting competitions and changing the course of the game from a non-contestant perspective. But if they bring a pair back and they're houseguests, I might scream.

Zack.:
I feel like if it is a pair of returning houseguests, that they're going to choose people that are notable but not the biggest character of their season (ie BB11 had Brian H, Cowboy, Jessica and Pinhead). I get the feelings they're saving their big names for another All-Star season.

Maybe the contestants will be paired? Like BB6?

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: Zack. on June 28, 2011, 10:44:08 PM ---Maybe the contestants will be paired? Like BB6?
--- End quote ---

But the big bedroom with the metal doesn't have beds made for two people...?

I would hate another pairs season. It's the reason why I can't stand Biggest Loser now.

TheCinera:
Peanut Butter and Jelly!  I would hate for them to recycle old contestants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version