Author Topic: BB13: Dick Donato  (Read 13793 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Dick Donato
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »

Name: "Evel" Dick Donato
Previous "Big Brother" season: Winner of "Big Brother" 8
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:10:44 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13: Dick Donato
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »
Other than Janie, Dick was my favorite player ever. I will never forget the pots and pan wake up for the HGs.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 01:09:07 PM »
I have to say that Dick was definitely one of my favorites through all the seasons. I loved that he played the game as who he was, instead of trying to suck up to everyone at different times like we have seen other hg's do! And him tormenting Jenn was just a bonus for me!!! I couldn't stand her!!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »
 :(   I was so looking forward to chopping with Dick this season. I had more chops and chop ideas in that season than any other. Priceless antics to work with.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »

Offline shad7

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
Evil Dick quit for “personal reasons” Right, he quit to give Daniele the gold key.  That’s the only way she will stay in the game.  The Newbie’s are to smart to keep the Retreads around specially Daniele.

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 08:57:39 AM »
watch his statement before making assumtions....

(No personal comments towards another member please)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 11:54:45 AM by TexasLady »

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
i watched the entire nine minute + video response (sort of) from ED regarding his leaving.  While he never gives specifics, the one thing that did catch my attention is that he says that he was never called to the DR...cbs producers actually came out of the DR to get him...must have been something really bad....i hope like he says that he does get a chance in the future to come back again.  and thr fact that producers have been calling him to check on the situation, tells me he is in for AS2..lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
PPG: If they came out to get him then it must have been serious. He would be running this game right now if he were still in the house. We would be loving it or hating it, no in between. I would be loving it!  :lol:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 09:48:23 PM »
PPG: If they came out to get him then it must have been serious. He would be running this game right now if he were still in the house. We would be loving it or hating it, no in between. I would be loving it!  :lol:

I really am missing watching him, as well!! I was thrilled to see at least a little bit of his game play on the show last night.....

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »
Me too! I plan on saving the shows he was in. I know a lot of people hate him, and he did go too far more than once in his season. I'd still rather watch someone who is for real instead of those who blow smoke up each others butts and then talk about them like dogs in private. I truly have no respect for those types of players (Brenchal).

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 03:39:44 AM »
This is my first season watching with ED in it and so far the evil side never showed up and now he will be gone.  I think it would have made for an interesting season, he was pretty clearly choreographing the whole setup and doing a very good job of it.  The dynamics between him and Adam would have also made for good viewing.  :knuckles:

What I am wondering now is, will they replace him or will Danielle automatically be safe for 4 weeks?  If she floats along because her Dad left, the resentment will for sure begin to build up. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »
So still no real news of why he left? I noticed they didn't say a whole lot last night when they addressed it on the show.....

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »
So still no real news of why he left? I noticed they didn't say a whole lot last night when they addressed it on the show.....

I read a twitter somewhere from a "reliable" source, one of Dick's close friends, that his brother was killed in a motorcycle accident.  I have no idea if that is true or not.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
Evel Dick Donato to appear at 'Big Brother 13' finale

Add a comment
Stacy Carey, Scottsdale TV Examiner
September 5, 2011 -

Many Scottsdale fans were shocked and disappointed when Evel Dick Donato had to leave the Big Brother 13 house suddenly in July. Many fans think that he would have been amazing to watch this summer, and his sudden departure due to a personal emergency left a big hole in the game. Despite emergency surgery last week, Evel Dick confirmed Monday that he will be at the Big Brother finale.

Evel Dick Donato is known as a master of the Big Brother game, and fans were thrilled when he entered the house for Season 13. Just days later he received news that led him to walk out of the house, and he later shared that someone needed him too much for him to stay in the game. He has been sharing his thoughts and commentary throughout the season, and fans keep wanting more. While he is not on the jury this season, he will certainly let his thoughts be known once a winner is crowned this season.

Monday afternoon, Evel Dick tweeted, “Starting to feel better after the surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes, they are very much appreciated. I will be there for the BB finale.” The Big Brother finale will be on Wednesday, September 14, and will air as a 90-minute episode. CBS reality TV fans are in for a treat that night, as Survivor: South Pacific premieres that night with a 90-minute episode as well.

Are you excited to hear Evel Dick will return? Who are you rooting for to win this season? Are you Team Veterans or Team Newbies? Tune in to the last few episodes of Big Brother 2011, airing Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/evel-dick-donato-to-appear-at-big-brother-13-finale
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 04:14:38 PM »
I am excited Dick with be at the finale.  I totally missed him this season, but have kept up with his tweets.  He is a die hard BB person.

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
Dick had emergency gallbladder surgery, but is still tweeting so he  must be recovering well

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »
That's good to know!  Thanks for posting this Nuala!

Offline PLG1962

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 08:23:33 PM »
Hmm Eval not Evil I don't get it

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
Hmm Eval not Evil I don't get it
I think it's Evel...like Evel Knievel, the motorcycle dare devil.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »
THIS JUST TWEETED!!!

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato
I'm in London and will be gone for a while longer, but just letting all you nosey mother ****ers know that I got engaged last night :)
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!