Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Dick Donato

<< < (4/5) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Evel Dick Donato to appear at 'Big Brother 13' finale

Add a comment
Stacy Carey, Scottsdale TV Examiner
September 5, 2011 -

Many Scottsdale fans were shocked and disappointed when Evel Dick Donato had to leave the Big Brother 13 house suddenly in July. Many fans think that he would have been amazing to watch this summer, and his sudden departure due to a personal emergency left a big hole in the game. Despite emergency surgery last week, Evel Dick confirmed Monday that he will be at the Big Brother finale.

Evel Dick Donato is known as a master of the Big Brother game, and fans were thrilled when he entered the house for Season 13. Just days later he received news that led him to walk out of the house, and he later shared that someone needed him too much for him to stay in the game. He has been sharing his thoughts and commentary throughout the season, and fans keep wanting more. While he is not on the jury this season, he will certainly let his thoughts be known once a winner is crowned this season.

Monday afternoon, Evel Dick tweeted, “Starting to feel better after the surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes, they are very much appreciated. I will be there for the BB finale.” The Big Brother finale will be on Wednesday, September 14, and will air as a 90-minute episode. CBS reality TV fans are in for a treat that night, as Survivor: South Pacific premieres that night with a 90-minute episode as well.

Are you excited to hear Evel Dick will return? Who are you rooting for to win this season? Are you Team Veterans or Team Newbies? Tune in to the last few episodes of Big Brother 2011, airing Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/evel-dick-donato-to-appear-at-big-brother-13-finale

Nuala:
I am excited Dick with be at the finale.  I totally missed him this season, but have kept up with his tweets.  He is a die hard BB person.

Nuala:
Dick had emergency gallbladder surgery, but is still tweeting so he  must be recovering well

TexasLady:
That's good to know!  Thanks for posting this Nuala!

PLG1962:
Hmm Eval not Evil I don't get it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version