Author Topic: BB13: Jordan Lloyd  (Read 9441 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Jordan Lloyd
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »

Name: Jordan Lloyd
Previous "Big Brother" season: Winner "Big Brother" 11
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:05:17 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13: Jordan Lloyd
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:54 PM »
Just thinking, wouldn't it be great if she wins a 2nd BB?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 11:58:05 AM »
Yes!  I'd love to see her win another BB.  She doesn't get enough credit for her smart game play.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »
sorry, but if anyone deserved to win last that year, it was Jeff....he got Jordan the 500K...i like her, but she has no real game...jmo

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
like i said...no game...Jeff needs to put a gagf on her like brendon did on Rachel...no talking to anyone alone!!!  Rachel and Jordan are going to kill this allience

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 04:40:20 PM »
Good thing she has Jeff to be her sounding board. Especially after the conversation in the HOH with Cassi and Shelly.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 05:07:51 PM »
ok i feel better....thank goodness for Jeff.....

Offline CharLee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »
No it wouldn't because it would AGAIN be handed to her.  She is not a game player.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »
I think that Jordan is pretty sharp but she hides it. She's a very good people person which allows her to make friends in the house.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:20 PM »
I think that Jordan is pretty sharp but she hides it. She's a very good people person which allows her to make friends in the house.

I agree. I'm glad that she gracefully tried to point out to Rachel that she does come across in a very poor manner to other HG's.

I would have loved to see Jordan backdoor Brenchel. I think everyone knows that the newbie alliance has fallen apart. I think Jeff and Jordan could have easily teamed up with Shelly, Cassi, Danielle, and Dom to form quite an alliance to the final six. I think those six would be able to work together. However, it's only a matter of time (this week?) before Rachel and Brendon go after Jeff and Jordan.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »
Jeff and Jordan are my favorites, but I have to say I do not like the way Jeff speaks to Jordan sometimes. Yesterday he told her to shut up and eat something not to talk during the argument in front of everyone, ands he seems to be shouting a lot this year. Others in the house have noticed it too. Jordan did not get enough credit for winning her season, and again she is not getting enough. She seems very mature and calm in her decisions this year, and several times her observations have helped all of her alliance. Funny, in season 11 and this year's golf challenge, although she was given the win, so to speak, there is no guarantee that had Jeff and Brenden tried that they would have beaten her, and in both cases, she beat everyone else. I too, think it would be funny if she wins again!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:16:11 PM by Lily »

Offline ABondgirl008

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »
 :)

Why?   She hasn't done anything?

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
It's only 3 weeks in. No one has done too much yet, except Rachel, and I sure don't want her to win!The next few weeks should separate the players from the wannabes.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »
Jordan is a sweetheart and I want her to stay as long as she can.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »
Jordan seems not to care if she is in the game or not.  The sparkle in her personality seems gone the second half of this game. I know it was Jeff's idea to return to BB, it's too bad he wasn't the one left in the game.  It just really seems like Jordan is so over it.  :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 09:45:52 AM »
Backyard interview with Canada Global TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7w7t6sVZPY&feature=colike
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 09:53:51 AM »
jordan talks about how she was catching shelly in lies.. and that she set her up asking her if she threw the banana comp and that shelly told adam that she threw the zingbot comp.. so she forgot that and thats when i knew

jordan talks about how rachel  and her helped each other.. that rachel is so cool and so sweet..  jordan says rachel and her balance each other out..

jordan says that rachel is a little snappy and i was like rachel you cant say that and she wasnt  a villian and when shelly lied she put alot of it on rachel and di knew it wasnt rachel .  rachel is a fighter.. an i think in the end after brendon left  the second time  she was calm.. rachel is just competitive.

jordan  we realized that when the guys werent there we had to pick it up being team jorchel and i think we did really well

jordan talks about cassi being really cool and i thought she would dhave made it really far.. and she was a leader oin one of the groups and the girls wanted to get her out.. so i did what my alliance wanted to do i didnt want to make anyone mad  so i voted her out.

jordans opinion of porsche .. she did win  those final comps.. i didnt talk  to her but i guess she deserved to be there and kalia she talks alot so she's good to have around in the house

jordan says SHE"S DONE with Big Brother! :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!