Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Rachel Reilly

<< < (2/8) > >>

PLG1962:
This is my first time watching BB her laugh is so annoying

a1mamacat:
I think, that on her own, Rachel could be a regular person, but she is exhibiting all the signs of spousal abuse, albeit the emotional/mental kind, not necessarily physical.  Brendon comes across as a classic abuser.  He first berates her, then convinces her that he is the only one who really cares about her and she is buying 100%.  They need to be separated ASAP.  Hopefully, Brendon goes out before jury, and Rachel can stay in the house or jury in safety for a few months.

TexasLady:
I feel sorry for Rachel It's very hard to update Brendon when he's berating her. He doesn't just tell her to cool it but he goes on and on and on! When Dani told her something upsetting about J/J and Brendon, he would not let her go to the DR, talk to anyone, he wouldn't even let her read her bible because he told her the answer wasn't in there.

It's no wonder she's a ticking time bomb, no one ever just gives her a hug. She needs to get away from Brendon.

Libby:
The two of them are just feeding off of one another's neurosis.  They are both SO insecure and immature and they bring out the worst in each other.  But it's also why they are attracted to each other like magnets.  They feed each other's ego, but they also prey on each other's weaknesses. He's more obvious with his controlling nature, but she's just as bad.  She controls him by hanging it over his head that 'maybe they just shouldn't be together' whenever she doesn't get her way.  Whether it would ever be physically dangerous or not, they are definitely going to destroy each other eventually. 

Mandoli:
I feel like her relationship issue almost relates to mine, in a way. With Brendon not letting her talk to anyone about her problems, he clings to her like a dead fly on a fly trap - almost the way my ex acted.

This relationship might (and I don't know if that's the right term) work great outside the house, but inside, things are a bit different. Somehow, I don't either of them understand it.

--- Quote from: a1mamacat on July 18, 2011, 11:32:27 AM ---They need to be separated ASAP.  Hopefully, Brendon goes out before jury, and Rachel can stay in the house or jury in safety for a few months.
--- End quote ---

Perfect. Even if it's Rachel out before Brendon, that might also help. Just get the two out at different points in the game without getting them in Jury together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version