Author Topic: America's Vote  (Read 10680 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: America's Vote
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 10:12:01 PM »
I voted for Brendan!!! He and Rachel are my favorites of the season!!!  I hope he comes back and they dominate the house!!! I liked Danielle the first time, but not liking her at all this season, I just think she is a leech and a back stabber...she attaches herself to u until she can throw you under the bus like she did with Dominic!!! Dani and Kalia need to be sent out crying!!! Go Team Brenchel!!! :hrt:
I am so glad i am not alone here...my post #17....I feel the same way, i could not believe how Dani is playing so hateful and mean.   Best scenerio this week, Win Brendon....we all know who needs to go...America you got it right this time.  I see where on the live feeds Dani was already trying to turn Adam by rehashing him being on the block....Looks like the Golden girl isn't so golden right now.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »
I voted for Brendan!!! He and Rachel are my favorites of the season!!!  I hope he comes back and they dominate the house!!! I liked Danielle the first time, but not liking her at all this season, I just think she is a leech and a back stabber...she attaches herself to u until she can throw you under the bus like she did with Dominic!!! Dani and Kalia need to be sent out crying!!! Go Team Brenchel!!! :hrt:
I am so glad i am not alone here...my post #17....I feel the same way, i could not believe how Dani is playing so hateful and mean.   Best scenerio this week, Win Brendon....we all know who needs to go...America you got it right this time.  I see where on the live feeds Dani was already trying to turn Adam by rehashing him being on the block....Looks like the Golden girl isn't so golden right now.

With all due respect, I know that Danielle is not golden and has said some horrible things. However, do you not listen to much of what Rachel says? Perhaps I'm reading your statements wrong, but if you don't see many of the same traits and atrocious behavior out of Rachel too...then I'm shocked.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »
I believe that nobody is perfect, but I believe that Rachel is a better person than Danielle, Rachel only stoops low usually after someone attacks her, and at least when Rachel does it, she does it to their face and not behind their backs!!! Danielle made me soo irritated the other night when she said "I wish I wasn't such a nice person", when what she shoulda said was...I wish I had the guts to say what I wanted to say!!! In my opinion she is a mean, rude, manipulative person that is very ugly on the inside.
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt: