Author Topic: BB13: Shelly Moore  (Read 41757 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Shelly Moore
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:38 AM »

Name: Shelly Moore
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
Favorite activities: I like to play with my family.  We play wall ball and Super Mario is hilarious.  We like to ride bikes and scooters and swim a lot.  I also like collecting all the junk mail, then saving it, and then putting all of it in a postage paid junk mail envelope to send back to one of the senders.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? (Dealing with) the filth of people who don't clean up their stuff.  The other hard part would be sleeping in a room with people who snore.  Also, popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder.  I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Jeff and Jordan.  They were genuine and real.  They were also extremely classy and represented themselves very well as human beings.
What are you afraid of? Snakes and really tall buildings.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My daughter.  Every smile, every hug, every word... she is part of her daddy and me.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena... Teddy Roosevelt
What would you take into the house and why? My husband and daughter smiling in a picture, Monster Blue (energy drink) and ear plugs.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would make a bee line to St. Jude's hospital with my little girl and do all we could for those kids.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:24:01 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Shelly Moore
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:21:38 AM »
Shelly

Learn more about Shelly as she answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VCP9sOlDOQ&feature=BFa&list=ULgTq1oP3iiYo&index=20
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:19:07 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 05:44:34 PM »
Ooh, I like her... both from her CBS interview and her Superpass video I think she will be easy to get along with.  From first impressions I dare say she is my favorite.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:14:16 PM »
WOW, Shelly is a MAJOR player in the corporate world.  Scroll down on the NBFog employee page

http://www.nbfog.com/team

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:30:34 AM »
Thanks for finding his TS! I thought she might own her own small company or was a rep for a company, I didn't realize that she was VP of Business Development. I knew she was a very smart woman. She hides her accomplishments extremely well in the house.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 08:39:54 AM »
she is like dr will and maggie mashed into a wrinkly old body

i wish shed own up to her game tho

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »
Oooooh, Shelly was removed from her employer's website!!! Did she get fired over BB13???  :groan:
She was listed here:   http://www.nbfog.com/team     and now she's gone!

I found a cached page that had her listed, but when you click the link, it says the page is gone LOL OMG!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:A35CMHk9_AwJ:www.nbfog.com/press-releases+Shelly+Moore+site:nbfog.com&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 03:35:50 PM »
Most likely for privacy reasons.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »
I doubt that Shelly's employer would see her lying a little on BB and then terminate her. They probably did it for privacy reasons.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Shelly was cracking me up during the HOH comp last night.  Anyone notice how she sticks her tongue out and curls it when she's running?   :lol3:  Better than Michael Jordan!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 01:42:09 AM »

You've played a very dirty game, S, with all your lies, cattiness, betrayals (think how you threw Dom under the bus right after he said he trusted you), meanness and bullying, and yet, I think you'll take it because you have fooled the ones who will take you to the end (the JJ's).

And what kind of a mom leaves a little girl for the whole summer???  There has to be ice running through your veins!!

Oh and honey, please give up smoking.  You look gross.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 09:05:52 AM »
http://m3productsolutions.com/index.htm

thats the company shelly was bragging about last nite @ 12:35am on feeds 1/2 that she owned. i also believe that is the company she sold and made her $$
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Nuala

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
Shelly is one my favorites. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
I found this today as well.

Do You Know Centerville’s Shelly Moore?

11:23 am, Jun 30, 2011 | Written by jkiesewetter   

Centerville native Shelly Moore on "Big Brother"

Do you know Centerville native Shelly Moore?  If not, you’ll know her soon: The 41-year-old Ohio native is one of the 8 new Houseguests this season on CBS’ “Big Brother” starting July 7 (9 p.m., Channels 12, 7).

I don’t know how long she lived in Ohio. CBS describes here as an ”outdoors industry executive” living in Prairieville, La. I don’t know what that means. She is married, and has a daughter. On her CBS video she says she took a leave of absence to spend the summer in  Big Brother’s LA house. “I hope they forgive me when they see me on TV,” she says. She promises to “blast the competition…” while being the one to “represent the Average American. I’m not Barbie.”  Here’s a link to her bio, and to her video.

Source: http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2011/06/30/do-you-know-centervilles-shelly-moore/

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »

You've played a very dirty game, S, with all your lies, cattiness, betrayals (think how you threw Dom under the bus right after he said he trusted you), meanness and bullying, and yet, I think you'll take it because you have fooled the ones who will take you to the end (the JJ's).

And what kind of a mom leaves a little girl for the whole summer???  There has to be ice running through your veins!!

Oh and honey, please give up smoking.  You look gross.

I think Shelly has played one of the best games in that house in a long time.  In her pre-show interview she said she knew she would have to be a little ruthless and that she would have to lie and backstab because that is part of Big Brother!  She is right about that!  But she also said that it is only 3 months of her life and it's not who she really is...

I believe her because there are a lot of times we see the real Shelly shining thru.  When she talks to these kids and gives them their pep talks, that is genuine.  She cares about each and everyone of these houseguests on a personal level. Well, maybe not so much Rachel. LOL She tried with Rachel, she really did, but Rachel, being Rachel, was/is a hopeless case and Shelly isn't gonna waste anymore time and energy on her.

As far as the supposed lies she has told... Shelly is very smart.  What she says is worded very carefully.  When Rachel & Brendon first approached Shelly for a vote against Jordan, Shelly made it a point to say " Hypothetically , if I were to vote Jordan out, would you consider taking me to F3?"  Rachel took this and twisted it to sound like Shelly was, in fact, going to vote out Jordan AND turn her back on J & J for a F3 deal with her and Brendon.  That was NOT true! Rachel was lying!  Shelly never intended to vote out Jordan and NEVER intended to go to F3 with Brendon and Rachel.  What she WAS doing was gathering information to take back to her true Alliance-Jeff & Jordan, PERIOD!  She never made a deal with Dani, Kalia and Porsche either... That was a ' If I were to work with you... and let's see what happens' type thing.  She came into the DR and said straight out, my true alliance is with J & J but I would be remiss not to cover my bases on the other side of the house.

Now, what totally threw Shelly for a loop was the lie that Rachel told trying to 'out' Shelly.  It freaked Shelly out because she was scared that J & J would believe it and kick her out of the alliance!  AND Shelly really likes and respects Jeff & Jordan alot (also pre-show interview) and didn't want them to ever think she would do anything to hurt them OR their game!  This was coupled with the stress of being in the house, on slop and missing her family.

As far as her leaving her family and Josie, many people have played this game with children at home!  Do you think that married/single parents should not apply?  When you are playing to benefit the kids, I say go for it!  After all, Josie is with her dad and he is taking real good care of her!

As far as Dom, Cassi, etc... Evel Dick even told Cassi that he told Shelly about the the 4 person alliance and that they were working for the golden keys.  Um, personally, being that I am a huge BB fan (like Shelly), If I  had the chance to work with veterans that I loved and respected VS. New kids on the block that knew NOTHING about the game and were working to eventually get me out, I would go with the VETS and take my chances!  It's a game!

BTW I think Rachel's main beef with Shelly is that she feels Shelly took her place in the J & J alliance and that now, all the other HG's talk to and LIKE Shelly as well!  Rachel is about to explode with jealousy!

The end!

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »
 @ Lucybell   :hrt: I couldn't have said that any better.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
VERY well said Lucybell!! I agree 100%. I updated at least 2 of those convos and you are right, she always said IF...was always asking and gathering info.

I see her a gamer...trying maybe too hard, but not as a serious liar in any way. I think she will be as straightforward as the game allows.

:thankyou:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 09:16:51 PM »

"Lies, cries, and plays both sides" That's how Julie described her!!

Can't wait til the beotch is evicted - but in my heart I think her lies and dirty playing are going to take her to the $500 K and she will ultimately throw the JJ's under the bus too.  And Jeff will go: Where's my 6 figure job that you promised me????  And Shelly will go: I lied.  :lol3:

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »

"Lies, cries, and plays both sides" That's how Julie described her!!

Can't wait til the beotch is evicted - but in my heart I think her lies and dirty playing are going to take her to the $500 K and she will ultimately throw the JJ's under the bus too.  And Jeff will go: Where's my 6 figure job that you promised me????  And Shelly will go: I lied.  :lol3:

My Work Here Is Done  }:>  :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 11:23:02 PM »
I'm a Momma too, and there is NOTHING that would induce me to behave like this nasty piece of work.  Cut up Rachel's stuffed toy?  Suggest she take a pregnancy test?  I so hope that Jeff or Jordan overhear her with the others at one point, before she stabs her dirty little knife into them too.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
I'm a Momma too, and there is NOTHING that would induce me to behave like this nasty piece of work.  Cut up Rachel's stuffed toy?  Suggest she take a pregnancy test?  I so hope that Jeff or Jordan overhear her with the others at one point, before she stabs her dirty little knife into them too.

I have to admit, Shelly is going a little over the top.  She will be mortified when she gets out and see's all the hate.  However, I understand where her hate and frustration comes from.  Rachel damn near killed her with her (Rachel's) lies.  Rachel threw the first sword so to speak.  Shelly tried with her.  Shelly saved her butt from eviction and Rachel spit in her face.

Another thing is, she is trying to bond with the mean girls in an effort to keep herself safe next week.  If Rachel bashing will keep her safe, then she is gonna Rachel bash.  Quite honestly, everyone bashs on everyone.  It happens every year.  Josie is not watching the feeds.  I can guarantee Tony will not let her see that stuff.  Shelly will NOT cut up Rachels stuffed toy.  She is just blowing smoke.  She will not turn on J & J either.  They are her true alliance.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »

I hear ya. I am a Mom too and could never behave in the dirty manner that S is.  I saw it begin early on when poor trusting Dom confided in her and S took that confidence right up to Rachel's HOH room, ratted out on him, thus leading to his eviction.

And poor Dom never saw it coming. Right before she became the rat on him, he told her that she was the only one in the house he could trust. Poor guy. :'(

And the JJ's are in the same frame of mind - just wait til she throws them under the bus too.  I have been saying all along that Jeff needs to get rid of Shelly.  I think he saw it at first but she sealed the deal with the promise of the 6 figure job.  And he bought it hook line and sinker - he should have closed his ears and mind right then and there  :lala

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 07:20:42 AM »

I hear ya. I am a Mom too and could never behave in the dirty manner that S is.  I saw it begin early on when poor trusting Dom confided in her and S took that confidence right up to Rachel's HOH room, ratted out on him, thus leading to his eviction.

And poor Dom never saw it coming. Right before she became the rat on him, he told her that she was the only one in the house he could trust. Poor guy. :'(

And the JJ's are in the same frame of mind - just wait til she throws them under the bus too.  I have been saying all along that Jeff needs to get rid of Shelly.  I think he saw it at first but she sealed the deal with the promise of the 6 figure job.  And he bought it hook line and sinker - he should have closed his ears and mind right then and there  :lala

Poor little itty bitty baby Dom! Big bad Shelly single handedly got him evicted? OMG! I'm sorry but Dom has no one to thank for his eviction but Dani, himself, his 'Regulator' alliance and Mr. Evel Dick!  Dani, being her true whiny, selfish self, played a little to hard to keep Dom.  It wasn't because she thought he could do great things for her, it was because she wanted a boy toy to entertain her, period!  Then Dom, in all his stupidity, decided to throw the POV while he was on the block!  Idiot!  Who did he trust then?  Dani and Rachel and Brendon!   Evel Dick told Shelly that Dom, Cassi, Keith & Lawon were part of an alliance that would eventually lead to her being evicted so Cassi could have the golden key!  So if Shelly did anything to save her own butt, she was well within her rights to do so!

The only way Shelly would ever throw J & J under that bus is if they threw her first.  J & J are her true alliance and she will stick with them to the end.  I do not recall her offering Jeff a six figure income.  Do you have the flashback date and time?  It's just odd that I don't hear Jeff bring this up if that job promise was the only reason he was keeping her around.  I just have a hard time believing that. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 07:57:42 AM »
She didn't offer him a six figure income. She did a mock interview with Jordan (which was hilarious!!!) and then they talked about jobs, but she never made a real offer...just job talk and joking about it.  I can't hate anyone in the house because they are playing a game!!! Who knows what role I'd play or what would make me snap and talk crap, or what I think is a conversation vs an alliance.  I wouldn't cut a stuffed puppies leg off, but neither will Shelly. She's venting and bonding with DKP on instruction from the Js.  She's blending with her environment for Pete's sake LOL Like they say about Rome...when in Rome...
Well, when in the Big Brother House...

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
ThunderStruck and LucyBell..couldn't agree with you more..I truly believe that Shelly would do anything to protect the JJ's.  She is not playing the game any worse then previous HG's..everyone lies..D/K/P are serious mean girls..so judgemental..the 3 of them aren't as perfect as they think they are when judging others ...I can't imagine what Ms Kalia will think when she gets out and sees the clip of her shaving her pub on BBAD for the world to see or the vids made of her eating constantly. Ofcourse Porshe wants to be a moviestar/actress so she wears a bikini top barely covering her boobs and the muffin top is beginning to over flow the sides..yup she'll be making movies maybe she can team up with the last Bb Hg that did porn movie

Again..I believe that Josie's Dad is taking very good care of her and I'm sure he edits what she see's...he may be watching but I bet Josie only see the CBS version..I like Shelly..she may be talking to both sides but her allegiance is to JJ and she has been that comforting MOM to the girls when they needed it and it was done not for gameplay but just to comfort