Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Kalia Booker

<< < (2/3) > >>

northernlite:
I am devoting a song to Kalia, it's called" I Wanna Talk About Me" by Toby Keith.   Good Lord, she never shuts up and she is supremely rude!!  I would climb over the fence if I had to be locked up with her.  :groan: 

PotatosPunkGirl:
Ok..so once I got the feeds...my laptop crashed..need a new motherboard...so I thought Hey I have a smart phone!!!! Mobile feeds!!!!....BIG mistake......Kalia talks more on my phone than I do!!!!! Three words.......  KALIA SHUT UP!!!!!   There's an old song from back in the 80s...its a rap song from when rap was first starting and I want to dedicate it to you....its called BIGMOUTH.... The words go something like this.....you talk too much and you never shut up, you got a big mouth, you talk too much and you never shut up!!!

TexasLady:
Sorry about your laptop PPG.  :ascared  I love that song for her. It's fitting.  :lol3:

Paisley:

--- Quote from: PotatosPunkGirl on September 04, 2011, 12:53:43 PM ---Ok..so once I got the feeds...my laptop crashed..need a new motherboard...so I thought Hey I have a smart phone!!!! Mobile feeds!!!!....BIG mistake......Kalia talks more on my phone than I do!!!!!

--- End quote ---

:lolmao:  Thanks for the laugh...I needed it big time!   :hearts:  My head still hurts from her marathon chatter session last night, and I'm afraid to open up my feeds for fear of hearing her voice.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
eviction interview and goodbye messages from  the HG's

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2121160005/big-brother-eviction-interview-kalia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version