Author Topic: BB13: Adam Poch  (Read 3917 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Adam Poch
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »

Name: Adam Poch
Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J. (living in Hoboken, N.J.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, loud and cuddly
Favorite activities: Concerts, dining out, movies, TV, Broadway plays, hanging with friends and traveling.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? No music, TV, concerts, sports - but mostly no music.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I am a born leader and a very friendly guy, so it will not be hard for me to make friends.  Most of all, I plan to stay cool with as many people as possible so that whoever has power will not view me as a threat.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? Like: Evel Dick, Howie, Ronnie, Janelle and Rachel.  Dislike: Cappy, Ivette and that whole Nerd Herd.
What are you afraid of? Large barking dogs
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I once ate an XXL pizza all by myself!  More seriously, being able to maintain a job in the industry that I love for 17 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... worry about the things you can control and deal with the things you can't.
What would you take into the house and why? A micro cassette recorder so I could hear what others are saying, a big bottle of Bourbon and my heavy metal sneakers.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would still remember who was there for me before.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:51:01 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Adam Poch
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:31:20 AM »
Adam

Learn more about Adam as he answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZGHYqpqR0&feature=BFa&list=ULgTq1oP3iiYo&index=21

courtesy of repad
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:20:04 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »
I like this guy! and even though he's from Hoboken NJ he has a flare of NY to him! :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »
If you have Facebook and want to see Adams pictures from the wrap party and vegas bash click here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.194051470665559.42881.161748173895889&l=a7646b58f8