Author Topic: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep 12-Final!!!. **WARNING--SPOILERS**  (Read 121900 times)

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep4(GuangDong) p15. **WARNING--SPOILERS**
« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »
That Roadblock was tough.  Tameka and Lily did what three of the guys couldn't do.

I was surprised that they showed Summer & Eachen's explanation immediately instead of waiting until the end, because it took the wind out of the sails of the elimination, but things like that are what make this show different, which I like.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #226 on: August 28, 2011, 12:20:41 PM »
A few caps:

Route Info, Eachan's Arm, Choose, The Most Important:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2011, 08:00:35 AM »
Summer & Eachen wasted the U-Turn because they wanted to save CC&Mary and not to let anyone else use U-Turn.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2011, 08:02:39 AM »
News: Summer & Eachan have split up due to "personal reasons." It has nothing to do with what was shown on the show.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2011, 03:09:01 AM »
Summer & Eachen wasted the U-Turn because they wanted to save CC&Mary and not to let anyone else use U-Turn.

And having watched the episode, their "quitting" looked pretty suspcious to me. By the way, where are they going Episode 5??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep5(HuNan) p16. **WARNING--SPOILERS**
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
I can't be here tomorrow, hope y'all have fun!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2011, 01:34:49 AM »

And having watched the episode, their "quitting" looked pretty suspcious to me. By the way, where are they going Episode 5??
They will go to Mt Hallelujah of Avatar tonight :lol:

Offline Obbyz

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »
Another Yield??? X_X B:) B:)

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2011, 02:53:04 AM »
Lily and Jan team number 2! Woohoo!

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2011, 02:55:47 AM »
A yield on a NEL?  :stare

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2011, 03:51:12 AM »

They will go to Mt Hallelujah of Avatar tonight :lol:

Did Jake Scully and Neytiri appear as local greeters?

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2011, 08:21:51 AM »
BEHIND THE SCENES

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1200252774

EP4 was supposed to be a NEL, but Summer & Eachan's quit wholly changed the producers' plan to set an intersection in EP5. Thus an additional Yield was set in lieu of Intersection.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »
Simon's treatment of Katherine at the spice thing was extremely irritating, I know he didn't mean anything bad, but he talked to her like she was a moron who doesn't know how to cut and must be directed on everysingle step, he needed to shut his trap, let her cut, and be eliminated.

Lily and Jan lost my respect, Their yielding of the counsins (they're cousins, not sisters) was more a bullying maneuver, the smart thing to do was to yield the rockers, at least it cost you first place. I don't like them at all anymore.   

Mary and Cecelia (my favorite team) have been coming second-to-last in the past 3 legs, and in 2 of them they have been yielded, they're tough girls, but I want to see them rebound spectacularly, hopefully getting revenge on Lily/Jan and the rockers.

Thank god Rhett and Howie were non-eliminated, please let it be Simon, please!! 
Bring on the 21!

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2011, 05:36:36 AM »
Simon's treatment of Katherine at the spice thing was extremely irritating, I know he didn't mean anything bad, but he talked to her like she was a moron who doesn't know how to cut and must be directed on everysingle step, he needed to shut his trap, let her cut, and be eliminated.

Lily and Jan lost my respect, Their yielding of the counsins (they're cousins, not sisters) was more a bullying maneuver, the smart thing to do was to yield the rockers, at least it cost you first place. I don't like them at all anymore.   

Mary and Cecelia (my favorite team) have been coming second-to-last in the past 3 legs, and in 2 of them they have been yielded, they're tough girls, but I want to see them rebound spectacularly, hopefully getting revenge on Lily/Jan and the rockers.

Thank god Rhett and Howie were non-eliminated, please let it be Simon, please!!

Then what about Chris on TAR-Australia?  :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2011, 05:47:01 AM »
In the US TAR...Partners may NOT help during a RB except for encouragement.

I felt as though there was a LOT of direct helpadvice/instruction going on there esp from Simon.

Should that have resulted in a penalty? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2011, 06:11:10 AM »
In the US TAR...Partners may NOT help during a RB except for encouragement.

I felt as though there was a LOT of direct helpadvice/instruction going on there esp from Simon.

Should that have resulted in a penalty? ???

well, apparentely teams can hitchhike in private vehicles without any issue, so i guess the rules in china rush are much more lenient
Bring on the 21!

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2011, 06:29:04 AM »

Well Mary and Cecilia are a strong team. I completely disagree , in no way was it a bullying form. They are just trying to get rid of a strong team.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
I just got caught up on all the episodes. My thoughts on the episodes:

The editing of the first episode was a little crazy. How did A Lai & Jackie go from second at the boats to 9th at the pit stop?
I don't understand why you would quit tasks, but whatever.
Exciting footrace to the end. I'm surprised at the outcome.
The only time a team has quit and I don't dislike them for it.
I'm surprised at which detour was the easier one. I wish they would have shown Rhett & Howie's reaction to going to Hallelujah Mountain, because I know they would have had a good one.

My thoughts on a few teams:
Matt & *BEEP*- my *BEEP* favorite team due to all the *BEEP*
Mary & Cecilia - one of my two favorite teams; I like them because they are a good team (or at least were) and they're the most attractive.
Rhett & Howie - my other favorite team; they're pretty entertaining, but I don't see them staying much longer now that they're starting to wear. But then again, Steve & Dave lasted about three legs longer than anyone expected.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:51 AM »
The editing of the first episode was a little crazy. How did A Lai & Jackie go from second at the boats to 9th at the pit stop?
I'm surprised at which detour was the easier one. I wish they would have shown Rhett & Howie's reaction to going to Hallelujah Mountain, because I know they would have had a good one.

Best, there was a roadblock and they quit. The RB was edited out...

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:39 AM »

Why did they edit out a task that caused a change in positions like that? Was it that boring?

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2011, 07:14:04 PM »

Why did they edit out a task that caused a change in positions like that? Was it that boring?

The deleted RB in Ep1 was to catch fish in a lake. Only 2 among 11 teams finished it, which let the producers think the designing of this RB lacked a second thought.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: September 09, 2011, 02:46:43 AM »
ICS will change air time to 21:30 on Monday(Chinese time) this week(only this week)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Re: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep6(ChongQing) p16. **WARNING--SPOILERS**
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2011, 06:27:09 AM »
the mysterious china rush 2 spoilerperson has struck again on China Rush 2's wikipedia page, apparentely he/she didn't get the memo that the 6th episode is delayed till monday. Don't go on the page unless you want major spoilers, this person has not been wrong yet, he spoils every teams finish without mistake for each episodes a couple hours before it airs.
Bring on the 21!

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »
the mysterious china rush 2 spoilerperson has struck again on China Rush 2's wikipedia page, apparentely he/she didn't get the memo that the 6th episode is delayed till monday. Don't go on the page unless you want major spoilers, this person has not been wrong yet, he spoils every teams finish without mistake for each episodes a couple hours before it airs.

I hope he/she is wrong.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2011, 08:15:23 AM »

Maybe s/he lives in China and can watch Dragon TV. EP6 on Dragon TV was aired two hours earlier this time, 12:30.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。