Author Topic: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep 12-Final!!!. **WARNING--SPOILERS**  (Read 121897 times)

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: China Rush2-Show discussion!!! Ep3(FuJian) p12. **WARNING--SPOILERS**
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:30 AM »
Summer & Eachen and the Sisters arrive at the beach first.  The clue is a Detour: Wheels or Peels.  Wheels is to push a water tricycle from the beach into the sea and pedal it to a big inflated ball out at sea, then transfer from the tricycle to a 'banana boat' and ride it back to the beach with the ball.  Back on the beach the teams need to get the clue from inside the ball.  Peels is to ride a segway down the beach and search for 6 different fruits buried in the sand then take them to a fruit seller to get the clue.  Summer & Eachen, the Sisters, Xiao Long & Lu Meng decide to do the fruit one.  Katherine & Simon and Sun Bin & Fei Er decide to do Wheels.  Summer finds a watermelon, and Lu Meng finds a dragon fruit.  Fei Er & Sun Bin and Katherine & Simon start their detour.  The sisters find a pineapple.  Summer says they have 2 oranges, asks the sisters if they have any extra fruits they can swap. Howie & Rhett and Kylie & Matt arrive, both teams decide to do Wheels. Elena & Tameka arrive next, and choose Wheels.  Jan & Lili arrive and decide to do Peels.  The Sisters, Summer & Eachen and Xiao Long & Lu Meng are having troubles finding all the fruits.  Fei Er & Sun Bin finish their detour first and are the first to leave.  The next clue says to take a bus to Ningde City, then go to North Bank Park and find the pedalo boats and search the lake for the next clue.  Lili and Jan switch detours.  Simon and Katherine finish the detour second and leave.  There is a Yield ahead.  The sisters and Eachen talk about switching tasks, but only want to do it if both teams switch. Summer doesn't want to switch.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2011, 07:34:46 AM »
Howie & Rhett finish the detour next, then Kylie & Matt. Everyone except for Xiao Long & Lu Meng give up the Peels detour and do the Wheels detour.  Elena & Tameka are next to leave the detour.  Lili & Jan are the next to finish.  Summer & Eachen finish the detour next, then the sisters shortly after.  Eventually Xiao Long & Lu Meng give up after they can't find the last fruit and switch too.  The first bus to North Bank Park has Howie & Rhett, Elena & Tameka , Kylie & Matt, Sun Bin & Fei Er on board.  Katherine & Simon just missed it. Xiao Long & Lu Meng finish the detour.  The second bus has Lili & Jan, the sisters, Summer & Eachen and Katherine & Simon on board.  Teams on the first bus discuss the yield.  The teams from the first bus arrive in Ningde city and race to get a taxi to the park.  Sun Bin & Fei Er arrive first and yield the sisters.  Kylie & Matt arrive second, then Elena & Tameka, then Rhett & Howie.  Second bus arrives in Ningde and another race for taxis ensues.  Kylie & Matt and Sun Bin & Fei Er find the next clue on an island in the middle of lake.  Go to the Min Dong restaurant to find the next clue. Elena & Tameka find the clue next.  Kylie & Matt take a private car to the restaurant, and Sun Bin and Fei Er also decide to take a private car to the restaurant.  Rhett & Howie find the clue.  Howie and Rhett come while Sun Bin and Fei Er are waiting for the woman to bring the car.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
Howie & Rhett also get in a private car.  Sun Bin & Fei Er also leave.  Elena & Tameka get in a taxi to the restaurant.  Summer & Eachen arrive at the lake, then Katherine & Simon right behind them.  Xiao Long & Lu Meng arrive in Ningde City in last place.  Kylie & Matt arrive at the restauarant.  Road block: Eat a plate of blood clams and drink 3 glasses of Bai Jiu.  Matt does the RB.  Matt's having trouble opening the shells.  Sun Bin starts the RB, eating them very quickly. Matt learns the technique and starts catching up.  Howie & Rhett arrive at the restaurant and Howie chooses to do the RB.  Elena & Tameka arrive at the restarant and Elena chooses to do the RB. Sun Bin & Fei Er leave the RB first.  Go to the pit stop at the She Palace Museum.  Matt & Kylie leave almost immediately after Sun Bin & Fei Er.  Kylie steals someone else's taxi, and then Sun Bin & Fei Er get in a taxi, and now there's a race to the pit stop.  The sisters arrive at the lake and have to start the yield; wait for an incense stick to burn down.  Sun Bin and Fei Er come in first and win a trip to Hong Kong.  Kylie & Matt come in second.  Elena & Tameka finish the RB and leave.  Howie also has trouble opening the shells and decides to stamp on them.  Katherine & simon find the clue and are next to leave the lake, then Summer & Eachen who have a talk with the girls and tell them where they found their clue .  Howie & Rhett finish the RB and leave.  Lili & Jan are looking for the clue at the lake, then find it and leave.  Xiao Long & Lu Meng arrive at the road block.

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2011, 07:58:51 AM »
The sisters are still waiting while Xiao Long & Lu Meng start the boat task.  The boys get the clue whilst the sisters are on the dock about to get in a boat.  The sisters watch where Xiao Long & Lu Meng find their clue.  Elena & Tameka get to the pitstop in 3rd place.  The sisters find the clue, Xiao Long & Lu Meng get back to shore.  Howie & Rhett get to the pitstop in 4th place.  Summer & Eachen arrive at the restaurant, Eachen does the RB.  Katherine & Simon arrive at the restaurant, Simon does the RB.  Simon also having trouble opening the clams.  Summer & Eachen leave.  Lily & Jan arrive at the restaurant, Jan does the RB.  Jan also has trouble opening the clams.  Simon smashes his clams against the wall to open them, and Jan stamps on his.  Simon & Katherine leave the RB.  Summer & Eachen get to the pitstop in 5th place.  Jan & Lili leave the RB, and Jan has to throw up outside, just as Xiao Long & Lu Meng arrive at the restaurant, followed by the sisters.   Xiao Long and Cecilia are doing the RB.  The sisters leave the RB first, then Xiao Long & Lu Meng almost immediately afterwards.  Katherine & Simon get to the pitstop in 6th place.  Jan & Lili get to the pitstop in 7th place. The sisters are rushing their driver to get to the pit stop, there's a lot of traffic on the road.  The sisters arrive first and come in 8th.  Xiao Long & Lu Meng get to the mat moments behind the sisters and get eliminated.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »
one stupid question, are those private cars the cousins and the wushu coaches are getting into?

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »
one stupid question, are those private cars the cousins and the wushu coaches are getting into?
Looks like all teams went to restaurant from North Bank Park by provate cars(there is no taxi nearby)...CR allow teams taking private cars if they can persuade people taking them.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2011, 08:05:08 AM »
Wow!! Thanks for those AWESOME updates, M! :hearts: Keep up the good work! :tup:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Obbyz

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2011, 08:05:28 AM »
Thx to M for updating :) :) THX God, Mary & Cecilia still in the race!

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
Unfortunately I'm going to be away the next 3 Sundays so I won't have a chance to write any updates.  It'll also mean it's going to be hard for me to keep up with the show :( but hopefully I can find some time to watch.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »
Thank you M!! That was awesome!! You can watch the reruns, or I should have links later if you need them

If anyone gets the revised Intro or the previews, I am happy to screen cap them...PM me!

I am beginning to bond a little more with the teams now, still liking Kylie!

Early TAR used to be able to use private cars, maybe they think China is safer? WOW on the Mom who left her baby with 2 strangers... :faint:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2011, 08:48:46 AM »
Episode 3 Curse Comes Back Again! :lol:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »
It seems like TAR China Rush 2 has gone the way of TAR australia and started spoiling the results in it's previews. There is a part in the preview where it flashes over the 8 remaining teams at what I'm pretty sure is the next pitstop and by the looks of it, it ain't lookin' good for our beloved Mary and Cecilia.

the preview shows, the teams I presume are safe (because of the lighting, it's obviously during the afternoon). the 6 teams shown are (screencaps are below):

1. Elena and Tameka
2. Sun Bin and Hao Fei'er (damn it!)
3. Summer and Eachen (Summer and Eachen also appear in Matt and Kylie and Rhett and Howie photo, so it's safe to say they probably got a penalty, they may have been blocked from view in Lily and Jan screencap and by Mary and Cecelia in the last screencap)
4. Lily and Jan
5. Matt and Kylie
6. Rhett and Howie

then Mary and Cecelia and Simon and Katherine are shown at the pitstop at dusk and Mary and Cecelia hug in "we've-just-been-eliminated" fashion while Simon has a shocked look on his face and Katherine looks sorry for Mary and Cecelia. So from this promo, it's safe to say the girls go next. Edit: However it's possible that Summer and Eachen got a penalty that could have put them in last place but I still think it's highly unlikely

My theory is that unfortunately someone U-turns the girls (could it be the rockers again?) or who knows, maybe Summer and Eachen are eliminated due to a massive penalty (this makes the statement in the preview "a shocking exit in the most surprising china rush pit stop ever" reasonable, since an exit by the girls wouldn't be all that surprising since they escape elimination this leg by a hair)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:46:55 AM by kevint2005 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2011, 09:03:15 AM »
oh, from the looks of it, the wushu fatties were the most popular teams during the episode featuring their elimination. I guess the number of votes has something to do with it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:47:44 AM by kevint2005 »
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2011, 09:04:15 AM »

What's episode 3 curse? frontrunners failing?
Bring on the 21!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2011, 09:07:40 AM »
I want that preview!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
It seems like TAR China Rush 2 has gone the way of TAR australia and started spoiling the results in it's previews. There is a part in the preview where it flashes over the 8 remaining teams at what I'm pretty sure is the next pitstop and by the looks of it, it ain't lookin' good for our beloved Mary and Cecilia.

the preview shows, the teams I presume are safe (because of the lighting, it's obviously during the afternoon). the 6 teams shown are (screencaps are below):

1. Elena and Tameka
2. Sun Bin and Hao Fei'er (damn it!)
3. Summer and Eachen
4. Lily and Jan
5. Matt and Kylie
6. Rhett and Howie

then Mary and Cecelia and Simon and Katherine are shown at the pitstop at dusk and Mary and Cecelia hug as in "we've-just-been-eliminated" while Simon has a shocked look on his face and Katherine looks sorry for Mary and Cecelia. So from this promo, it's safe to say the girls go next.

My theory is that unfortunately someone U-turns them (could it be the rockers again?)
ICS want to  play tricks on viewers,if you look pic carefully :snicker:

You need to do better next time,ICS

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
I want that preview!!

if you want I can get screencaps for the entire thing, OK?
Bring on the 21!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2011, 09:13:50 AM »
Spell it out weihen ....

Why are Summer and Eachen waiting in the background?? Penalty??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2011, 09:15:30 AM »
dang I didn't notice that! But they're not in the last photo, so if they had a penalty, it probably ended before simon and katherine and mary and cecelia checked in
Bring on the 21!

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
Spell it out weihen ....

Why are Summer and Eachen waiting in the background?? Penalty??
You got it :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
I want that preview!!

if you want I can get screencaps for the entire thing, OK?

Sure! That would be AWESOME! The highlights anyway!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »

The winners on Leg 3 could never be No.1 on the finale episode.

This is true for every season, every version (even some quasi-TAR games) of TAR in the world.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

The winners on Leg 3 could never be No.1 on the finale episode.

This is true for every season, every version (even some quasi-TAR games) of TAR in the world.
Since this season's finale hasn't aired,you can't say that now ...maybe singers will break curse

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »
episode 4 preview caps (with RFF tags, as requested by peach)
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2011, 09:44:16 AM »
the next set
Bring on the 21!