The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 7 (Czech Republic) Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (10/11) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
This was just a great episode! My favorite team has definitely become Chris & Anastasia, although Jeff & Luke, Sam & Renae and Kelly & Dave come very close. I also like the Farmers, but I really hate the Surfers ever since the U-Turn, so I hope they are eliminated from their passports next week. (:;)

As for this episode, the Sausage Detour was just hilarious! I can't believe none of those teams managed to do the challenge, but I can't say that I blame them, because I would have struggled too! :eww

I thought the Pit Stop location was really freaky - anyone know anything about that Bone Church? :duno:

Ice-hockey was tricky, and the leg was  a challenging one overall! TARAus has been great so far, hope it keeps going that way! :tup:

Jobby:
racer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary

Okay, REALLY FREAKY.

Elven6:
It was a pretty good leg. I don't get why Sam & Renae think the teams are against them especially when they've tried to help them, the paranoia is making them look really silly. It was a pretty bad leg for Matt and Tom though, with the car trouble, cops, etc.

Can't help but feel sorry for Jeff and Luke, they worked so hard and a small mess up pushed them down to three.

ct03:

--- Quote from: Elven6 on June 28, 2011, 11:15:40 AM ---It was a pretty good leg. I don't get why Sam & Renae think the teams are against them especially when they've tried to help them, the paranoia is making them look really silly.
--- End quote ---
? You do realize that Sam & Renae had no way of knowing that the cowboys actually tried to help them? The cowboys told S&R not to take a picture of the guy with a flag. S&R saw a guy with a flag, took a picture, and it was the right thing to do. So naturally they assumed that the cowboys had lied. Did you see the surprised look on Renae's face when they received the clue? She was stunned that the cowboys had misled them.

Neither the cowboys nor Sam & Renae were aware that there are two different guys with flags. This was a simple misunderstanding, but neither team knew this. In fact, if the two teams actually discussed the incident, it would probably go a bit like this:
S&R: "You misled us."
Cowboys: "No, we tried to help. We photographed the guy with a flag, and it was wrong."
S&R: "That's impossible. WE photographed the guy with a flag, and it was right."

tarflyonthewall:

--- Quote ---I have checked and jaternice is pork-based sausage (see below). What the teams ate was beef sausage made from intestines, liver and hearts.

Jaternice is a pork sausage common in Czechoslovakia that is made in the manner of traditional meats produced from this country. Also referred to as white jets, liver sausage or ring pudding sausage, a Jaternice Sausage is typically made from pork liver, pork snouts and/or jowls that are ground together with spices and cereal. White or wild rice may be added in addition to cereal as a filler and flavoring. Jaternice Sausage is a popular food with Bohemians.
--- End quote ---

No, it was definitely jatrnice -- aside from Grant specifically mentioning the meat came from pigs, there was a honkin' big pig's head on the table as teams were "eating".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version