Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

MOBBED

<< < (2/8) > >>

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 29, 2011, 05:51:13 PM ---ST, it will be back in November. Here's a press release I found.

Mobbed Returns November 23rd!
Just in time for Thanksgiving, viewers can gobble up a new installment of the unscripted special MOBBED, which will air Wednesday, Nov. 23 9/8c following THE X FACTOR on FOX.

Source: http://www.fox.com/mobbed/

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! Have to wait another month...

SuperTux:
Waiting for the Thanksgiving special! :yess:

The premiere is still very hot in China now. Many people admire the couple.

SuperTux:
Did you guys watch the Thanksgiving Special? I can't find it online. (Can't log on Youtube due to GFW in China.)

P.S. Ratings were disappointing. 4.697 million, 2.8/5 households, 1.6/4 (18-49).

LoveRocked:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm missed on Mobbed!! I watch mobbed this later.

SuperTux:
I feel this episode was OK, but not as shocking, exciting and inspiring as the premiere was.

When father said to his daughter over the phone that he couldn't make it, which let the daughter down, the woman reporter (?) sort of failed to control the whole scene, and ridiculously let the cat out of the bag by saying "It's gonna be amazing." :groan: Also, the mob dance started so suddenly without a reason, which looked strange in my view. :(

After watching this episode, I realize there's something that may not be fit for flash mob. :lol: It's likely to incur a drop in ratings in January, when the third episode will be aired.

P.S. I didn't expect the ratings that low... Are American families used to watching Modern Family on Thanksgiving Day? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version