The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 6 (Netherlands/Czech Republic) Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (2/15) > >>

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on June 14, 2011, 02:07:42 AM ---Looks like find the damsel and transporting the princess are the two Detours, and either the ice hockey or the archery is a Road Block, with the other being a standard Route Info.

I'm kind of over the "weapons accuracy" tasks -- breaking tiles in Macau, the knopkieries in Port Elizabeth, guns last night, and archery this week is Too Damn Many.

--- End quote ---

And all of them were optional.

tarflyonthewall:
Whether they're optional or not is irrelevant. Four tasks testing the same skill in four consecutive episodes is ridiculous. If we were to have four brute-force "carry this heavy object over there" challenges in four episodes, everyone would be complaining. Same with four needle-in-a-haystack challenges. This is no different.

Kiwi Jay:
I see what you mean, but still all are relevant to the locale and don't detract at all from the episode. So far, this series has been wonderful, but the elimination order is getting old, three tough eliminations of what I consider to be the three biggest teams personality-wise...

BayBay:
New promo!

Mel and Alana: Fly to Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dave and Kelly: Travel by train to Prague
Chris and Anastasia: Fly to Krakow, Poland

Mine task shown again - remember Models and Surfers seen here
Sheep task - Models

paldog123456:

--- Quote from: BayBay on June 15, 2011, 07:36:01 PM ---New promo!

Mel and Alana: Fly to Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dave and Kelly: Travel by train to Prague
Chris and Anastasia: Fly to Krakow, Poland

Mine task shown again - remember Models and Surfers seen here
Sheep task - Models

--- End quote ---

3 of my favorite European countries in one leg!  :hearts:
That must be a very long leg!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page