Author Topic: TAR 19 contestants and locations: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal here!  (Read 63037 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Because it worked so well last time!! :funny:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:52:59 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 19 contestants: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal here!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 08:54:48 PM »
Ethan and Jenna! :wohoo:

If you look at this podcast, http://robhasawebsite.com/jenna-morasca-and-ethan-zohn-talk-heroes-vs-villains.html, at around 39:25, Jenna starts talking about what would happen if she went on The Amazing Race with Ethan. [This podcast was from March 5, 2010.]

P.S. :yess: Second post! :lol:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 08:31:41 AM »
since season 14-on....we've seen asia ALL OVER AGAIN.! specially china and japan...this is getting very annoying to me! bring up africa and south america instead of that!!! i'm not really exciting about the casting too.....they all seem boring!i miss dustin/kandice n the cha cha boys
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:49:55 AM »
since season 14-on....we've seen asia ALL OVER AGAIN.! specially china and japan...this is getting very annoying to me! bring up africa and south america instead of that!!! i'm not really exciting about the casting too.....they all seem boring!i miss dustin/kandice n the cha cha boys

x2

They all seem like a bunch of boring couples à la season 6. There's missing parent/child teams. Those are the most entertaining and fun to watch.
(Note: This is only my first impression)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »
Laurence and Zac are a parent child team. Also there are two others that could be.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »

Hold on, we don't even know who any of them are yet except for two. Plus we're already getting a new country for the second leg. If the Cho brothers are your definition of a great team though I can't really say what type of cast would please you. Just don't judge the teams as a whole until we know a majority of them.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 12:56:58 PM »
They all seem like a bunch of boring couples à la season 6. There's missing parent/child teams. Those are the most entertaining and fun to watch.
(Note: This is only my first impression)
Most seasons only have 1 or 2 parent/child team.

Hold on, we don't even know who any of them are yet except for two. Plus we're already getting a new country for the second leg. If the Cho brothers are your definition of a great team though I can't really say what type of cast would please you. Just don't judge the teams as a whole until we know a majority of them.
I think he was refering to Oswald & Danny.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
I just want to say that I'm glad they've finally going to Indonesia! <33333333

I'm also very confused as to why so many people on Twitter are just now watching the TAR 14 finale as if they've never seen it before. ??? :duno:

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:59:37 PM by Prophet »

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 03:30:18 PM »
I just want to say that I'm glad they've finally going to Indonesia! <33333333

I'm also very confused as to why so many people on Twitter are just now watching the TAR 14 finale as if they've never seen it before. ??? :duno:

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

It must be airing somewhere.  The other day there were tons of tweets about Jen's pee break!!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 03:34:49 PM »
Yes, it looks like all the Tweeters are from South Africa. :duno:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 19 contestants and locations: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal here!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 10:38:06 PM »

SQUEAL!!
I don't know why I love this team already. They look feisty (like Bama and Ari/Staella) :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 10:40:13 PM »
OMG Ethan/Jenna. So fierce. They best be the final 3!!

and INDONESIA!!!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »

SQUEAL!!
I don't know why I love this team already. They look feisty (like Bama and Ari/Staella) :lol:

They remind of the african american team from the first season, the one who lied about getting the route marker in France to his wife. :lol:

this kind look like form Jamica

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 03:02:36 AM »
Cococa i'm with you! That team looks like they have a REAL VENGEANCE going on.

BAMA <33333333333333333333333333333 :hearts:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 03:45:16 AM »

SQUEAL!!

They remind of the african american team from the first season, the one who lied about getting the route marker in France to his wife. :lol:
God I felt so bad for Lenny!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 07:02:11 AM »
It's in the spoilers (or not? LOL, I have the minimal knowledge regarding contestant spoilers, so feel free to correct me) that Cathi and Bill are one of the first ones to go. They look awesome. Cathi is fierce <33333 Bill is <33333

Thank goodness Leg 1 was an NEL to further showcase the teams. :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »
It's in the spoilers (or not? LOL, I have the minimal knowledge regarding contestant spoilers, so feel free to correct me) that Cathi and Bill are one of the first ones to go. They look awesome. Cathi is fierce <33333 Bill is <33333

I like that they have an "old" team. Though I originally liked Ethan & Jenna being on, I decided that I don't remember them. We all know that nobody remembers teams that were before All-stars.

I've avoided most spoilers, but I do know that Cathi & Bill placed no lower than 8th. Unless I'm mistaken.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:12:34 PM by Best Loser »

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 06:03:36 AM »

We all know that nobody remembers teams that were before All-stars.
"WE" do not know that. I can name you most of the teams in teh first 10 seasons of the Amazing Race.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 08:40:03 AM »

We all know that nobody remembers teams that were before All-stars.
"WE" do not know that. I can name you most of the teams in teh first 10 seasons of the Amazing Race.

Best Loser's referring to the BVM interview (or Keoghan's?) where they explained the casting for TAR 18 with reference to how "no one remembers teams before TAR 11"...

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »
OK, Neobie. I believe it was Bertram and we know how reliable his statements historically are.

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
Locations seem perfect this year! I'm going to both Yogyakarta and Copenhagen this fall so TAR probably offers some travel tips to both places  :tup:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:15 AM »
I don't want to go posting in all the contestant thread so I'll post my feelings here:

SQUEAL!  :hearts:

Liz & Marie <33333 My favourite team heading into the first episode. They seem funny and actually quite smart. I think they'll play a good race as long as they don't make some major blunders. And they are quite good looking, just an added bonus ;)
Prediction: At least to the Final 6, hopefully they last even longer!

Justin & Jennifer <3333 Definitely a strong team both physically and mentally, a force to be reckoned with in my opinion. They seem to get along fantastically, I can't see any bickering from these two. Hopefully their sibling bond can bring them home the money just like Nick & Starr.
Prediction: I'm going to predict they make the Final 3.

Jeremy & Sandi <333 A very cute couple, they seem to be a bit hesitant of how their relationship will stand but they certainly seem like they're fun and competitive people. I can really see them making the final three.
Prediction: Final 5, or just short of it.

Bill & Cathi <33333 I don't even know why I like these two, I just do! They seem very focused and have a good spirit of adventure. Hopefully they can last the distance  :hrt:
Prediction: 7th/8th place

Bill & Ron <33333 Massive TAR fans, enough said <333333
Prediction: 7th/8th

Andy & Tommy <33333 I actually really like these two, don't know if that's because I'm a little biased towards seeing them on the race though  :lol:
Prediction: Final 5 for sure and I'm putting them in the top 3.

Meh!

Zac & Laurence. I can't find anything to really like about them. A tad boring to me, but I'll be glad to be proved wrong.
Prediction: I think they have the potential to make it far, but I think they'll trip up and not last the distance. I'll put them at 6th place.

Ethan & Jenna. Haven't seen their survivor seasons and I don't really care. I am glad to see them have this experience after their struggles with his cancer and such, but otherwise I don't care for them at all.
Prediction: 9th/10th

Armani & Marcus. Unexciting to me so far... hopefully we'll see more of them soon.
Prediction: 9th/10th

Ernie & Cindy. I really thought I would like these two, but something isn't giving me good vibes about them so far. Guess we'll have to wait and see how they race and if I'll like them any better.
Prediction: Final 3.

Kaylani & Lisa. I don't know why, but I feel they're going to have a lot of trouble while racing regarding the whole travel aspect of it all. They seem good athletic competitors but I don't think they have the mental strength to make it all the way.
Prediction: 11th, first team gone.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »
I think I must have been playing too much fantasy games. For some reason. the names of the teams reminds me of fantasy teams rather than real racers.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:59 AM »
I think I must have been playing too much fantasy games. For some reason. the names of the teams reminds me of fantasy teams rather than real racers.

:lol: :<3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 05:30:57 AM »
This cast gives me a very TAR 14 feel when I first saw the cast. Hardly any teams to dislike!!!!!! :<3

The only problem is that I think TAR might be running out with twists at the start of this season. :lol: