Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 contestants and locations: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal here!

<< < (2/6) > >>

north09:

--- Quote from: docol on June 20, 2011, 08:31:41 AM ---since season 14-on....we've seen asia ALL OVER AGAIN.! specially china and japan...this is getting very annoying to me! bring up africa and south america instead of that!!! i'm not really exciting about the casting too.....they all seem boring!i miss dustin/kandice n the cha cha boys

--- End quote ---

Hold on, we don't even know who any of them are yet except for two. Plus we're already getting a new country for the second leg. If the Cho brothers are your definition of a great team though I can't really say what type of cast would please you. Just don't judge the teams as a whole until we know a majority of them.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: flamant777 on June 20, 2011, 08:49:55 AM ---They all seem like a bunch of boring couples à la season 6. There's missing parent/child teams. Those are the most entertaining and fun to watch.
(Note: This is only my first impression)

--- End quote ---
Most seasons only have 1 or 2 parent/child team.

--- Quote from: north09 on June 20, 2011, 12:52:04 PM ---
Hold on, we don't even know who any of them are yet except for two. Plus we're already getting a new country for the second leg. If the Cho brothers are your definition of a great team though I can't really say what type of cast would please you. Just don't judge the teams as a whole until we know a majority of them.

--- End quote ---
I think he was refering to Oswald & Danny.

Prophet:
I just want to say that I'm glad they've finally going to Indonesia! <33333333

I'm also very confused as to why so many people on Twitter are just now watching the TAR 14 finale as if they've never seen it before. ??? :duno:

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

chill_sd:

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 20, 2011, 12:57:55 PM ---I just want to say that I'm glad they've finally going to Indonesia! <33333333

I'm also very confused as to why so many people on Twitter are just now watching the TAR 14 finale as if they've never seen it before. ??? :duno:

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

--- End quote ---

It must be airing somewhere.  The other day there were tons of tweets about Jen's pee break!!

Prophet:
Yes, it looks like all the Tweeters are from South Africa. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version