Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 contestants and locations: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal here!

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Because it worked so well last time!! :funny:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Ethan and Jenna! :wohoo:

If you look at this podcast, http://robhasawebsite.com/jenna-morasca-and-ethan-zohn-talk-heroes-vs-villains.html, at around 39:25, Jenna starts talking about what would happen if she went on The Amazing Race with Ethan. [This podcast was from March 5, 2010.]

P.S. :yess: Second post! :lol:

docol:
since season 14-on....we've seen asia ALL OVER AGAIN.! specially china and japan...this is getting very annoying to me! bring up africa and south america instead of that!!! i'm not really exciting about the casting too.....they all seem boring!i miss dustin/kandice n the cha cha boys

Flamant:

--- Quote from: docol on June 20, 2011, 08:31:41 AM ---since season 14-on....we've seen asia ALL OVER AGAIN.! specially china and japan...this is getting very annoying to me! bring up africa and south america instead of that!!! i'm not really exciting about the casting too.....they all seem boring!i miss dustin/kandice n the cha cha boys

--- End quote ---

x2

They all seem like a bunch of boring couples à la season 6. There's missing parent/child teams. Those are the most entertaining and fun to watch.
(Note: This is only my first impression)

Prophet:
Laurence and Zac are a parent child team. Also there are two others that could be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version