Author Topic: Amazing Race 19 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go here please! **read post 1**  (Read 388487 times)

Offline ariachiang

• RFF Newbie
Confucian temple is RoadBlock and seems difficult. She said she had took aim and saw the scripts, it wrote that open at 1902. Maybe the time of 1st team to leave ps.

Offline mds1978

• RFF Jr. Member
Found these tweets from @Kevintylerz6510. Twitter account is 2 days old so interpret this as you wish, but I'm just passing this along. His location says Taipei. They were posted approx 4 hours ago at 10pm PST.

just saw amazing race teams in Taipei look likes pitstop is Mengjia Longshan Temple just saw black women check in and look happy!

little people checked in at 7th

blonde girls at 8th

really close finish but middle age couple got eliminated

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
one post on PTT said that he followed a team to Confucian temple at 8:55 ,then he waited 2hrs but he still didn't find any team coming out(and he believed this is last team)...then he went to Martyrs' Shrine,looked like all teams had checked in?and interview taken at Martyrs' Shrine.

I found he used "她们“ ...may mean last team was F-F team.
He said teams will leave Taipei tonight or tomorrow morning...and he also found next country ,he said it's a new country has never been?

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
little people checked in at 7th

Weren't the "little people" from the fake Frankfurt/Denmark sighting. That would make this fake as well.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

just saw amazing race teams in Taipei look likes pitstop is Mengjia Longshan Temple just saw black women check in and look happy!

wrong pitstop...

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
PTT info:
old couple last arrive!
NEL!
Speedbump next leg!

And...
Next leg!
the first time in the history of the Amazing Race,

there will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
weihen, that info is not yet confirmed.... hold on, getting more.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Old couple checked in at 4pm...really far behind...they went to wrong place.

Offline mds1978

• RFF Jr. Member
LOL....that's why I put the disclaimer in and said interpret as you wish...but it sounds like the old(er) couple arriving last seems consistent with other tweets.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Okay, LOADS of info coming in!!
excuse the rough notes

1st clue asks them to travel via MRT to Shima station , teams must find a clue written in Chinese (red and yellow bubbles??)on  Electric BillBoard like season 9 , like Tokyo task

After that teams were asking for Confucian Temple

Confucian Temple>>5 teams first 0723, There are 3 old bldg>> to maybe Garden also a local temple (across the street is where clue is) obvious if you read Chinese , otherwise the location is confusing

FF team dark hair, white couple in yellow first there, but First to figure out clue is the couple, woman blond, 2nd AA team tall man, 3rd yellow team

there x 6 min about ??

RB: Confucious symbol of Knowledge, get word of knowledge, use public phone to dial information, need a phone card, tell what they hear to a monk??  some teams go buy the phone card, some borrow one from locals
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
transport:

they take bus from airport to XHONGXIAO FUXING STATION, then transfer subway to XIMEN, the subway again to confucius temple

then taxi to core pacific city, then taxi to dragon boat and the end is taxi to pit stop
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TEAM MAT ARRIVALS:

Team 1: couple in yellow; woman speaks Chinese (Jennifer??) >> Win Express Pass!! 0930
Team 2: Couple , dark hair man, woman blonde 0937
Team 3: Black couple, woman in pink,(this is the man not seen at LAX)  0940
Team 4: Ethan and Jenna!    (had a bad taxi driver, who takes a slow route to dept store)  1008
Team 5: African American couple, 1016
Team 6: Laurance and Zach: leading out of airport, maybe lost in Confucian Temple (7-8th there) 1024
Team 7: Surfer Dudes/ Nike shoes  (foot race with team 6, nearly same time) (Jamie and Tommy??) 1025
Team 8: M-M team, both in Blue (our team missing @ LAX) 1048
Team 9: F-F with dark hair 1110
Team 10: Blonde girls      1132
Team 11: Older couple Not seen from airport onwards, not arrived! >> very lost? Phil leaves the MAT and goes to  Dept store ~12 noon ( Phil seen walking down the upwards escalator, shooting a stand up)  Phil came back to Mat much later, still no team
Conflicting info...did Phil do an onsite elim at the Dept Store?? (spec=ish) OR *new info* one observer says older couple arrived at MAT about 4 PM and were NOT eliminated!

??overheard: Phil saying for the first time in the history of the race, there will be a double elimination (unconfirmed info from one observer only)

Spec re possible task at Dept store >> inside bungee?? Core Pacific City Living Mall
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
The first two teams.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:47:05 AM by loseaguy »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
May I just say that I LOVE the Asian legs  :hearts:

Super work everyone!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
team number 3
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:47:27 AM by loseaguy »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
team number 3

that dont not look like same couple that was spot at the lax airport can we have comprise

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
Team number 4. I'm sure they're Jenna and Ethan.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:47:45 AM by loseaguy »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Thank you Losaguy for your wonderful photos. Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
Team number 5.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:47:57 AM by loseaguy »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Team number 5.

i think was specault girl i think cross that out i dont know it possiable that we have three black please some help i am confesss where black woman

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
btw, this is the pit stop. Many Chinese and Japanese tourists everyday.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
This team

is this this team from LAX

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:06:07 AM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
This team

is this team at LAX

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:07:02 AM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
This is what we have so far (I think)  :duno:  They all get stacked at bottom.  I will try to insert them later.

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Team 4

Team 5