Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

Amazing Race 19 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go here please! **read post 1**

<< < (2/118) > >>

Prophet:
I feel like this is grasping at straws but I might as well throw it out there. From @kasyaiueo:

--- Quote ---Di airport mau ada amazing race :O
--- End quote ---

Not sure of her language, Tagalog or Indonesian?? Maybe she is just saying the airport was busy and she felt like she was on the race or maybe it is a sighting. I really don't know.

Prama:

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 17, 2011, 08:45:05 PM ---I feel like this is grasping at straws but I might as well throw it out there. From @kasyaiueo:

--- Quote ---Di airport mau ada amazing race :O
--- End quote ---

Not sure of her language, Tagalog or Indonesian?? Maybe she is just saying the airport was busy and she felt like she was on the race or maybe it is a sighting. I really don't know.

--- End quote ---

Oh, he/she says there's going to be an amazing race in airport..
But I'm not sure in what airport.. Probably Jakarta...

TheAmazingRace4Ever:
Hope this is true! facebook post: OMG Just saw Amazing Race Teams at Dallas Airport! Headed on American Airlines Flight to 80!

Prophet:
American Airlines Flight 80 from DFW is departing to London's Heathrow at 21:30 CDT.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: TheAmazingRace4Ever on June 17, 2011, 09:02:15 PM ---Hope this is true! facebook post: OMG Just saw Amazing Race Teams at Dallas Airport! Headed on American Airlines Flight to 80!

--- End quote ---

Please remember to copy me on all FB posts, we keep records...

I am not however finding this. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version